February 11, 2014 @ 07:07 PM
REVS

damn that episode was great. anyone have any idea what's up with Ian?? 
meth
that or he's bi-polar like monica
Wow I didn't even think of connecting those two, really good observation. 

Edit: Trailer for this weeks. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

February 11, 2014 @ 10:40 PM
REVS

Fuck. Here me out. For any of you that didn't watch the next episodes preview, listen to exactly how much Fiona's bail is posted at (100k) how much is Frank getting for his broken leg....(100K+) I'm not saying it's going to happen, I'm just saying.... half of Fiona's liver for Frank money for bail? Thoughts?

February 12, 2014 @ 12:09 AM
acompanion

Fuck. Here me out. For any of you that didn't watch the next episodes preview, listen to exactly how much Fiona's bail is posted at (100k) how much is Frank getting for his broken leg....(100K+) I'm not saying it's going to happen, I'm just saying.... half of Fiona's liver for Frank money for bail? Thoughts?
Good point but didn't the lady say to get the 100k its going to be 12 months.

8( x x )8

February 12, 2014 @ 03:00 AM
REVS

Ah shit you're right, I forgot about that. 

February 12, 2014 @ 04:20 AM
Originatek

love this show
February 17, 2014 @ 09:19 PM
REVS

Anyone else notice the smoking aspect of the show seems like its slowly being removed? Especially characters like Lip, who in the first few seasons had a huge portion of his scenes with a cigarette in his mouth. It's not important to the show in anyway obviously, but it's just something I've noticed. 

February 21, 2014 @ 11:14 PM
cv1233

Anyone else notice the smoking aspect of the show seems like its slowly being removed? Especially characters like Lip, who in the first few seasons had a huge portion of his scenes with a cigarette in his mouth. It's not important to the show in anyway obviously, but it's just something I've noticed. 
I believe they changing Lip's character making him to more a responsible character.  They to change him from a hoodlum and not giving a fuck to a college going responsible person.
February 22, 2014 @ 12:20 AM
indecisive

I read something about this awhile back. The only character that actually is a smoker in real life is Lip and as the show progressed, they had the other cast members stop smoking because people would notice the "fake smokers" but as far as gradually shying away from smoking entirely, those scenes don't tie in with what's going on.

On a side note, the scenes with Kevin these past few episodes were hilarious especially the one scene where he finds out he's having triplets and is shouting that he has a magical dick.
February 22, 2014 @ 04:38 AM
bulmasaur

who else was surprised that Fiona didn't rat out Robbie? 
February 25, 2014 @ 02:43 AM
REVS

Is Lip about to fuck his roommates girlfriend though....

February 25, 2014 @ 02:54 AM
jawesome

No doubt he is, Lip the best character in the show tbh. The last two episodes have been great, but I wish Frank would die already... I never liked his character.

Instagram: prxsh

February 25, 2014 @ 03:23 AM
REVS

You didn't fuck with Frank's character? How come?

February 25, 2014 @ 03:38 AM
Moises Arias

No doubt he is, Lip the best character in the show tbh. The last two episodes have been great, but I wish Frank would die already... I never liked his character.
nah this show wouldnt be what it is without frank. Hope he doesnt die though but its hard to imagine a scenario where he lives  

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

February 25, 2014 @ 03:54 AM
jawesome

Yea I understand like his shitty personality makes the show what it is but his shit personality and all the thing she does to fuck up everyone else by association is what makes me hate him... like that 'everyone's against me for no reason' attitude kills me lol

I love the rest of the characters, except Debbie.

February 25, 2014 @ 09:15 AM
Moises Arias

Yea I understand like his shitty personality makes the show what it is but his shit personality and all the thing she does to fuck up everyone else by association is what makes me hate him... like that 'everyone's against me for no reason' attitude kills me lol

I love the rest of the characters, except Debbie.
fuck debbie she the only character that gets more annoying with more screentime 

February 25, 2014 @ 11:21 AM
Black Samurai

Lip/Carl have been carrying the show so far, I'm getting a little tired of Pheona's bad decisions. It's playful to watch but doesn't add too much to the show. I want to see what they do with the pub getting robbed and Carl now hanging with slow-kids, those sideline stories are always funny.

Don't Shoot Pimpin'

March 4, 2014 @ 06:16 PM
REVS

Showtime just recently released that they've signed with Shameless for another season. Would have sucked if this was the final one. 

March 4, 2014 @ 08:03 PM
Moises Arias

Showtime just recently released that they've signed with Shameless for another season. Would have sucked if this was the final one. 
right now this is the best show on showtime they cant afford to cancel this show yet. 

March 4, 2014 @ 11:08 PM
Originatek

I really hope this show sticks around for a few more seasons..
March 4, 2014 @ 11:38 PM
REVS

right now this is the best show on showtime they cant afford to cancel this show yet. 
Oh is it? I'm not actually subscribed to Showtime, I just watch Shameless on my lab top so I'm not really aware of what else Showtime has running currently. 

March 5, 2014 @ 12:41 AM
bulmasaur

More Mickey/Ian scenes please
epic first post. not sure if troll or not lol
March 5, 2014 @ 08:53 AM
Moises Arias

Oh is it? I'm not actually subscribed to Showtime, I just watch Shameless on my lab top so I'm not really aware of what else Showtime has running currently. 
imo it is. the rest of the shows besides ray donovan sucks especially compared to hbo 

March 10, 2014 @ 06:51 AM
Moises Arias

these gay scenes with Ian is too much

March 10, 2014 @ 05:52 PM
REVS

Yea I think they can turn that shit down a little, I also couldn't care less about Deb's and her period. 

On the real, you guys think Frank's going to make it? 

March 11, 2014 @ 03:04 AM
jawesome

Fuck no he won't unless they decide to bring God into it. But I definitely agree, the Ian scenes are getting TOO sus.

March 11, 2014 @ 04:32 AM
robbieast

yall niggas be mirin dat ian! 
ahahahah

i needa find me a girl that looks like fiona :D

i think ima name my daughter fiona if i have 1.
March 16, 2014 @ 07:31 PM
Think People

I think Frank's gonna go out on some sad, bring the whole family together shit. Unless like stated above, they make some holy miracle happen which just doesn't fit the show at all.
March 16, 2014 @ 08:42 PM
Joseph Khur

Not dead. 
I agree, no way he's dead.
actually he is, it was said on a writers panel.......it sucks thou, i liked his character

"But actually now it's kind of cool because we don't have to have him
die that way," Wells said. "We've been talking about having the recaps
every week [next season] have a different way that he died." A statement
released by Showtime echoes that possibility, noting that Chatwin "will
not be coming back as a series regular, but there is a possibility of
him coming back in future episodes in some manner." After the panel
concluded, Wells told TV Guide Magazine, "We'll just wait and see if we
come up with a story that works or is interesting, but we haven't yet.
As of right now, we're done."
March 17, 2014 @ 03:08 AM
acompanion

Next episode, Fiona is blowing it with her already fucked up situation. 

8( x x )8

March 17, 2014 @ 03:41 AM
joeywankenobi

Fiona dun goof'd smh

Please login first to reply.