April 2, 2012 @ 11:30 PM

Inactive

the new episode was really good
April 3, 2012 @ 08:33 PM
GupNasty

Underwhelming season finale but I don't think they could've really done anything much more than that. I think the episode preceding the finale was actually more dramatic, but overall this season was pretty good.
April 3, 2012 @ 10:04 PM
jawesome

Thank god it's done. Hopefully now I can torrent the whole second season out of one torrent lol

Instagram: prxsh

April 5, 2012 @ 07:04 PM

Inactive

Underwhelming season finale but I don't think they could've really done anything much more than that. I think the episode preceding the finale was actually more dramatic, but overall this season was pretty good.

word the episode before was more dramatic but this episode just kinda wrapped things up

season 2 > season 1

season 2 focused more on serious things and the plot rather than season 1 just being a bunch a different adventures
April 5, 2012 @ 09:23 PM
GhandiG

Yo the last episode was legit

http://twitter.com/#!/GhandiG_OG

April 8, 2012 @ 07:12 PM
Constellations

lol @ the baby being a retard asian doe. Karen is a cunt

\X/

July 1, 2012 @ 12:57 AM

Inactive

Season three spoilers! Ian is getting a new love interest. Strangely the new Mandy has me questioning my sexuality.

http://www.tvedge.net/?p=39729
January 7, 2013 @ 07:04 PM
djFEBREEZE

season 3 bout to air soon. finishing up on season 1 still

Strictly

January 13, 2013 @ 10:28 PM
tmwtg

Season premiere tonight.
February 24, 2013 @ 05:24 AM
REVS

Bump. Just got into this shit, I'm pretty late I know, but it's really good. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

March 11, 2013 @ 10:35 PM
lucek111

yeah it's good i love shameless i can't wait until next ep.
March 17, 2013 @ 02:56 AM
vinothem

Estefania is hott, even though she's the daughter of a drug lord. 

Follow @_THEMASSES

March 18, 2013 @ 03:33 AM
acompanion

This show rules. Anyone catch tonight's episode 3/17? 

8( x x )8

March 19, 2013 @ 04:50 AM
vinothem

Yuppp, Mandy is a crazy jealous girlfriend. I would hate to be in Lip's shoes. 

Follow @_THEMASSES

March 19, 2013 @ 05:38 PM
acompanion

Yuppp, Mandy is a crazy jealous girlfriend. I would hate to be in Lip's shoes. 
Bitch ran over Karen, that seriously came from left field. I really want to see where this is going to go.

8( x x )8

March 19, 2013 @ 05:56 PM
Moises Arias

yo when karen got ran over i almost died that shit was funny as hell. this show is quickly becoming one of my top 5 fav tv shows. Only complaint is debbie, she gets too much screen time for such a annoying and worthless character.

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

March 19, 2013 @ 06:01 PM
acompanion

yo when karen got ran over i almost died that shit was funny as hell. this show is quickly becoming one of my top 5 fav tv shows. Only complaint is debbie, she gets too much screen time for such a annoying and worthless character.
I always feel like it starts out slow where the beginning episodes are boring and they work up to these storylines. But its just starting to get good. HAHAHAH Karen getting ran over and then Mandy cleaning the car with windex hahahah I was dying.

8( x x )8

March 19, 2013 @ 08:26 PM
jawesome

The show is so gay (real homo) it's unbelievable. Like two or three episodes ago with the whole pedo teacher. PRobably the craziest episode of ever tv series. Glad I wasn't the only one who thought Debbie was 90% useless lmao

Instagram: prxsh

March 21, 2013 @ 12:31 AM
Moises Arias

The show is so gay (real homo) it's unbelievable. Like two or three episodes ago with the whole pedo teacher. PRobably the craziest episode of ever tv series. Glad I wasn't the only one who thought Debbie was 90% useless lmao
word i could understand the writers giving her so much screentime if she actually did something important or had a effect on the story,but all she does is move on from one thing to the next. The craziest scene had to be kevin having a threesome with veronica and her mom.

March 21, 2013 @ 05:44 AM
vinothem

word i could understand the writers giving her so much screentime if she actually did something important or had a effect on the story,but all she does is move on from one thing to the next. The craziest scene had to be kevin having a threesome with veronica and her mom.
lol I agree! That threesome was hilarious. This show definitely pushes the boundaries which is the reason why I'm addicted. 

Follow @_THEMASSES

March 21, 2013 @ 02:03 PM
REVS

Debbie straight up almost killed that bitch at the pool. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

March 21, 2013 @ 03:22 PM
acompanion

I feel like Debbie is in there just to get sympathy from the audience. She gets a story line every couple of episodes but its nothing major. It just fuels whatever else is going on.

8( x x )8

March 25, 2013 @ 11:49 PM
Moises Arias

next episode bout to be cool. dead @ the ending

March 26, 2013 @ 12:11 AM
lovedmndlife

not that ive seen the US version, but im guessing the original UK version would be so much better, the UK series is fucked up

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

March 26, 2013 @ 01:19 AM
Moises Arias

not that ive seen the US version, but im guessing the original UK version would be so much better, the UK series is fucked up
ive seen both. uk version is NOT better. The u.s. frank is 5x better than the u.k. version 

March 26, 2013 @ 02:09 AM
lovedmndlife

ive seen both. uk version is NOT better. The u.s. frank is 5x better than the u.k. version 
no shit, i might have to try and find it then

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

March 26, 2013 @ 02:57 AM
acompanion

no shit, i might have to try and find it then
William H. Macy is definitely the better Frank.

8( x x )8

March 26, 2013 @ 03:53 AM
EEK A LURKER

I think I would take this show more seriously if it had another name.
It copies everything about the UK show but just can't do the gritty realism or the drama without coming across as corny.

Should have just took the concept of the characters, renamed it and made it a sitcom.
Also if you have time watch the original UK shameless.

.wa do dem.

March 26, 2013 @ 08:46 AM
Moises Arias

I think I would take this show more seriously if it had another name.
It copies everything about the UK show but just can't do the gritty realism or the drama without coming across as corny.

Should have just took the concept of the characters, renamed it and made it a sitcom.
Also if you have time watch the original UK shameless.

This is also very false. For starters in uk shameless fiona leaves after series 2, Frank has two babies with sheila, karen doesnt get ran over by mandy. And every story line except the first season and part of the second is the same. 

March 27, 2013 @ 04:11 PM
acompanion

Anyone notice the current Mandy isn't the same one as season 1. Its a different actress. Season 1 Mandy was hotter. 

8( x x )8

Please login first to reply.