Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 17, 2011 @ 07:40 PM
Reak-

Co Sign this thread. A Bittersweet life, A Moment to Remember and My Brother are definitely also worth checking out!
June 18, 2011 @ 01:34 AM
SFCA

just saw the man from nowhere. it was pretty good.

Cigarettes, Ice Cream and Figurines of the Virgin Mary http://www.last.fm/user/actsyalawlz

June 18, 2011 @ 11:44 PM
thephreak

Watched I Saw the Devil and The Chaser recently... suprised Cannot wrap my mind around the genius of these movies.

I look how you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable and most importantly, I am free in all the ways you are not.

June 18, 2011 @ 11:53 PM
MOStradamus

October 4, 2011 @ 11:32 PM
RenAi beast

Add The Housemaid to that list. BEST. DEATH. EVER.

www.DOUBLEDONUTS.com www.DOUBLEDONUTS.tumblr.com

October 5, 2011 @ 10:42 PM
missy.

OMG i've been waiting for that shit to get on netflix stream T___T I CANT WAIT TO WATCH (just checked now and it's available.. finally)

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

October 6, 2011 @ 01:33 AM
blaagh

Watched The Housemaid the other day.
Great movie, the guy's wife was hot.
no idea why he wanted to cheat on her with the maid..

est. mcmxcii

October 15, 2011 @ 05:04 AM
99%Shit

Welcome to Dongmakgol
I'm a Cyborg, but that's Okay.

Most I would name have already been said. But suggestions on movies like the two I named would be appreciated. Cutesy, but still with purpose/meaning.

Anyone seen Suspicious Customers? I love Younha as a singer, wonder how she did as an actor.

Also....

narsha.narsha.narsha

October 22, 2011 @ 04:11 PM
RenAi beast

<p>no mercy for the rude</p>

YES.

There were times where it seemed a little too campy,(SPOILER) BUT THE ENDING IS SOOO DARK THAT IT'S BEAUTIFUL.

It's on instant queue right now. Thank You BasedNetflix!!!!

October 22, 2011 @ 08:05 PM
99%Shit

Downloading NMFTR now, can't find any HD version though. )= And two CD rips, the fuh, is this 2001?!

narsha.narsha.narsha

October 22, 2011 @ 11:55 PM
jaeyoung

The Housemaid
I Saw the Devil
Old Boy
The Good, the Bad, the Weird
A Moment to Remember
Tae Guk Gi
July 22, 2012 @ 08:37 AM
RenAi beast

War of Arrows, The Front Line, Going by the Book and Chan Wook-Park's segment, 'Cut', in Three Extremes. All on instant queue.

July 22, 2012 @ 09:01 PM
╒rozzy

Such a random bump but it'll be cool to get it moving again.

Had no idea My Sassy Girl was re-mastered in HD, the Korean film everyone is aware about, if you haven't seen it id recommend it.

July 22, 2012 @ 09:03 PM
trolos714

Korea has the best movies? LOL not even close.

HB 325 PostHardcore/Metalcore/MelodicHardcore/Punk/PopPunk/ Skacore

July 23, 2012 @ 01:14 AM
RenAi beast

Hahhahaha gotta love winners like you.

What an incredibly asinine statement. Yea yea yea you're ahead of the curve blah blah.

July 23, 2012 @ 04:11 AM
trolos714

[

What an incredibly asinine statement. Yea yea yea you're ahead of the curve blah blah.

And what part of what I said was asinine? You say Korea has the best movies? That statement in itself is moronic and asinine. Name me 1 Korean movie that was a major success outside of Korea, or that has grossed better than anything in the American top 50?

July 25, 2012 @ 12:33 AM
WojieWorldPeace

[

And what part of what I said was asinine? You say Korea has the best movies? That statement in itself is moronic and asinine. Name me 1 Korean movie that was a major success outside of Korea, or that has grossed better than anything in the American top 50?

Stop judging the quality of things by how much money it makes or mainstream popularity it receives.

Buffalo Bills till I die.

July 25, 2012 @ 07:43 AM
trolos714

@wojieworldpeace sorry, but I can't let shit like this fly. I just came back from seeing an awesome movie like the dark knight, and not too long ago I saw Avengers. There is NO korean movie that even compares to how brilliant these movies are.

July 25, 2012 @ 08:01 AM
scarlem

old boy? memories of murder? 2 of the best movies out there.
if your putting avengers in the same category as the dark knight you shouldn't be allowed to watch movies and have an opinion bruh
July 25, 2012 @ 08:20 AM
jaeyoung

@wojieworldpeace sorry, but I can't let shit like this fly. I just came back from seeing an awesome movie like the dark knight, and not too long ago I saw Avengers. There is NO korean movie that even compares to how brilliant these movies are.

Log off
July 25, 2012 @ 01:11 PM
99%Shit

The Vengeance Trilogy alone trumps them shits.

The appeal of Korean cinema, and a lot of foreign cinema, is the departure from Hollywood norms. You won't get a 'I'm a Cyborg... but that's OK' over in NA, nor willl you get a 'Welcome to Dongmakgul' even. The only downfall SK films have is when they attempt NA styles, ie) Tube. Taegukgi and The Coast Guard are two of the better war films to come out in recent years, Taegukgi suffered from some awful CGI doe, ugh was it bad.

narsha.narsha.narsha

July 25, 2012 @ 03:10 PM
NZOO

Asians fail at blockbusters,but their thrillers are legit.

Don't badmind me.

July 25, 2012 @ 05:30 PM
lilbthebasedgod

Lil b likes these movie suggestions, please continue - lil b
July 25, 2012 @ 05:38 PM
ksj

[

You must be a casual moviegoer if you dictate the quality of a film through its earnings and placings on top charts.

You probably also listen to the radio and watch movies based on positive reviews from critics. But then again, I'm not really surprised as this is Hypebeast.
July 25, 2012 @ 11:07 PM
trolos714

old boy? memories of murder? 2 of the best movies out there.
if your putting avengers in the same category as the dark knight you shouldn't be allowed to watch movies and have an opinion bruh

They aren't in the same league, and I mentioned them because that's what I recently saw. I consider them miles ahead of all the movies listed in this thread.

Log off

What I said was the truth. Can't handle that? Go drink some bleach faggot.

July 25, 2012 @ 11:11 PM
trolos714

@wojieworldpeace Why can't I judge based off of the movies ability to sell? That is what success is. If a movie can't sell outside of its own country then how can you say its &quot;greatest&quot;. I admit I really enjoy some movies that I think are great, but don't sell very well, but I don't go around calling them the greatest movies I've ever seen.

@ksj none of that is true. Lay off the bath salts, fag.

July 25, 2012 @ 11:57 PM
WojieWorldPeace

Please stop putting words in my mouth it's the sure sign of the loser of an argument.

You shouldn't judge off the movies ability sell because then you are letting others shape your opinion of what is good and what isn't, what is the greatest, and what is not. You are depending on the collective intelligence which is never a good thing in any scenario.

Buffalo Bills till I die.

July 26, 2012 @ 01:12 AM
syupeo

It seems like i cant really watch US films anymore after watching Korean films.
July 26, 2012 @ 02:40 AM
stalker46ss

Damn son i remember this korean chick i use to follow home everyday. I always had thought on raping her damn
July 26, 2012 @ 02:58 AM
ksj

@wojieworldpeace Why can't I judge based off of the movies ability to sell? That is what success is. If a movie can't sell outside of its own country then how can you say its &quot;greatest&quot;. I admit I really enjoy some movies that I think are great, but don't sell very well, but I don't go around calling them the greatest movies I've ever seen.

@ksj none of that is true. Lay off the bath salts, fag.

Damn, I knew people with your level of intellect existed, but I didn't think they browsed the internet.

Are you 14? Because that is quite the rebuttal telling me that my opinions are untrue and calling me a &quot;fag&quot;. You must be a class act.

Grow up.

Please login first to reply.