Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
April 26, 2011 @ 08:26 PM
Helgen

[center][right][center]

Hello everybody, I am Anthony C. AKA Helgen X, Associate Producer (www.thenewyorkblues.net) of this presentation, and I would like to present to you a film that is somewhat out of the ordinary than other documentaries in the fact that it's not about just people and a place that was like a home to many, but the voice of the many who cherished the very spot.

Chinatown Fair arcade.

In the film, there will be showcasing of some of my images (shot with my E-P1), as well as documentaries featuring some of the greatest gamers of USA.

ARCADE: The Last Night at Chinatown Fair documents the final week of New York City’s last arcade, Chinatown Fair. The film follows the community of spirited gamers as they make their way from Manhattan’s Chinatown to their new home at Next Level in Brooklyn, an arcade started by Chinatown Fair’s former manager Henry Cen.

http://arcademovie.com/trailer

The fundraising site is thankfully hosted by Kickstarter, which I hope any and everyone will consider donating, as there are rewards for those who donate certain amounts as well!

Thank you for taking the time to read/view this, and I hope you have a great day... Stay tuned for the finished film!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1725126466/arcade-the-last-night-at-chinatown-fair-documentar?ref=discover_rec

[/center][/right][/center]
April 26, 2011 @ 08:41 PM
NZOO

Their new location is too damn far, but had some good games in 3rd strike everytime I passed through.

Don't badmind me.

April 27, 2011 @ 12:46 AM
Helgen

Yeah, it is quite far. That location, however, is not owned by the same people nor is it a 2nd, but it's just a NEW arcade owned by CF's manager, Henry.
June 1, 2012 @ 06:21 AM
NZOO

They reopened,new theme etc, check it if you're in the city.

Don't badmind me.

June 1, 2012 @ 06:35 AM

Inactive

damn. rip arcades all over the world. when ai over here in socal shut down i shed a tear
July 10, 2012 @ 05:40 AM
Araab-Muzik

why is the trailer set on PRIVATE? How the hell am I supposed to view it?
July 10, 2012 @ 06:52 AM
ReZ

damn. rip arcades all over the world. when ai over here in socal shut down i shed a tear

yeah, it's a bit saddening. local place closed up where a lot of nor-cal legends used to pass through
July 10, 2012 @ 05:01 PM
SoleFresh87

Its really sad that kids nowadays dont know wtf is an Arcade.

Instagram @g87vrse *ArtMusicFlimLife*

Please login first to reply.