Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 7, 2011 @ 08:07 PM
shakintheD

Season 6

i.am.me and request will be the top 2

LETZ GOO
April 8, 2011 @ 02:03 AM
vietispimp

I.aM.mE cool
with their fanbase they're probably gonna be top 2 if not win, but Request idk.
they're probably the most in sync crew but they just don't got any swag or wow factor to them.
haven't seen much of the other crews yet, but doesn't seem like any other ones stands out too much except for Phunk Phenomenon maybe.
otherwise i'm prepared to have Instant Noodles raped by all the pinoys at my school.
i'm also waiting to see how ICONic Boyz will do on Bieber week lol
April 10, 2011 @ 02:57 AM
mixtape_03

can't stand li'l mama. what has she done for dancing or even singing besides be a one-hit wonder?!

dnt like the way d-trix talks either. . but he's more tolerable than mama.

judging on the first 5 crews, this season is set to be the worst of them all. but yes only i am me looked decent

cnt stand how they do the unnecessary emotional clips in their vids, only the dad one was legitmate. they're so corny for the most part.

give me quest crew, poreotix, jabba, supercrew please
April 10, 2011 @ 07:22 PM
dwaynep

Season 6

i.am.me and request will be the top 2

LETZ GOO

definitely, those 2 are going to be in the finals
April 10, 2011 @ 07:53 PM
tmwtg

I keep lol'ing how Dom keeps shutting JC down with his comments.

JC is actually looking at D-Trix like "shit, this guy actually knows what he's talking about."

I see Request/IamMe going far. I just don't see anything special about any of the crews this season.

PS - Kudos to Request for winning HHI 2010 though.

PPS - If Mos Wanted Crew was on this season, they would've shut down everybody. Wait for next season for MWC.
April 10, 2011 @ 10:50 PM
JLK

you all know there's 5 more teams right? episode 2
April 11, 2011 @ 01:43 AM
Carlton C-Note Banks

I think they allowed bigger crews this season, from what I recall one had 8 or 9 people... wtf one of the things I liked was that it was less so the stage wasn't so crowded so you didn't have to keep up with too many people lol
April 11, 2011 @ 01:49 AM
tmwtg

^ Word, but crews are way bigger irl.

I wonder how they're gonna do next season. Most of the crews that are famous have already been on the show.

Other famous crews like Choreo Cookies, GRV, etc. won't even go near ABDC. It's pretty much hated in the dance world, lol.
April 13, 2011 @ 03:40 PM
S.Delivery

Show has lost some appeal for me. I watch Jabba videos on youtube and im certain no one will be as good as them.
April 30, 2011 @ 10:39 AM
Hellah Fresh

Show has lost some appeal for me.

Yeah me too.
May 1, 2011 @ 07:42 PM
mixtape_03

once again, can't stand li'l mama, trying to dress and look like gaga now, she looks hideous and embarrassing. esp that gold shit on her eyes and hair the other week, even i was embarrassed

what has she ever done for dance besides be a one-somewhat hit-wonder for "watchu know bout me, watchu watchu know?" @ least jc has some credentials dancing for a long time with nsync, d-trix, his resume speaks for itself

cannot stand how corny the li'l clips prior to them dancing are. yeah they don't want to show their routine, but come on stop acting and falling at the end of those damn vids.

also couldn't stand how they always made a sob story out of it for every crew. only legit ones are the death of the guy's father and the guy from 787 who broke his leg. everything else is just whack and embarrassing and shouldn't be said

instant noodles being the only sole b-boy crew, they kind of suck and haven't been btr than jab, poreotix, super crew, or quest crew imo, not even close

props to d-trix telling it like it is on the little boys from jersey. their first perf was pretty sick i'll admit. but (jc + mama) don't feel like you always have to give (+) comments just bc they're 12 and under, good job d-trix
May 1, 2011 @ 10:13 PM
Trollinator

show got old and boring as fuck. Move on

I want to see the world burn

May 3, 2011 @ 06:34 PM
tmwtg

With Request out, IammE has this shit in the bag.
May 9, 2011 @ 03:43 PM
jluvscndp

Hello, few questions for you
bit ly/fGJKo8]penis atvantage
May 9, 2011 @ 03:44 PM
jluvscndp

Hi, few questions for you to help with
bit ly/fGJKo8]what works for penis

Please login first to reply.