June 13, 2011 @ 12:55 PM
Beach2theBay

This show is finally paying off. I was over it around episode 4 but I'm glad I stuck with it. Still aint no Breaking Bad though.
June 13, 2011 @ 02:02 PM
tomoffin

Did NOT see that one coming.

Great episode! This and Game of thrones are the only reasons I wait for mondays.
June 13, 2011 @ 08:27 PM
Constellations

yeah GoT and this show just got real. Richmond being the guy was such a curveball. i did not see that coming

\X/

June 13, 2011 @ 08:40 PM
Eddy.

i feel like theres gonna be some plot twist at the very end.

for some reason i want to believe that the girl thats always with the mayor has something to do with it and that the mayor happened to be involved with rosie, possibly some relationship with him.
June 13, 2011 @ 08:58 PM
Beach2theBay

The mayor makes sense now. When that blond guy went to visit that guy who gave the Richmond 5 mil he had some teenage bitches in his pool. Maybe Richmond fucks underage bitches too and some shit went down so Richmond killed Rosie. The guy said something about being able to do whatever he wants because people like Richmond are there to clean it up.
June 13, 2011 @ 11:40 PM
tomoffin

i feel like theres gonna be some plot twist at the very end.

I agree. Thinking about it, I get the feeling that maybe Richmond isn't the killer, he just likes young prostitutes smile

At this point I'm guessing it's either Gwen or Jamie.
June 14, 2011 @ 01:23 AM
Spankbank

Common guys, stop spoiling it for people who may not have watched it. But I do agree on the plot twist at the end.
June 14, 2011 @ 04:24 AM
itsyababyboyzilla

smh this show got renewed for a second season.
June 14, 2011 @ 06:14 AM
tomoffin

I remember reading somewhere that at least in the original Danish version, the second season was even better than the first.. From what I understood this hasn't been a big hit in the US but I won't complain about the renewal. IMO the killing is easily the best crime series at the moment.
June 14, 2011 @ 07:32 AM
Constellations

I agree. Thinking about it, I get the feeling that maybe Richmond isn't the killer, he just likes young prostitutes smile

At this point I'm guessing it's either Gwen or Jamie.

but he did still say all that stuff about drowning to Seline.

and i dont think it could be Gwen or Jamie cause i think the person would've had to be physically overpowering. Remember, Rosie was being chased through the woods before she died and just the nature of her death would require a pretty strong guy to be the killer

\X/

June 14, 2011 @ 04:35 PM
Spankbank

What's so "smh" about them getting renewed? This show is like what tomoffin said, "easily the best crime series at the moment"
June 14, 2011 @ 04:51 PM
itsyababyboyzilla

idk i think my hate is becoming irrationally intense
June 14, 2011 @ 05:26 PM
Constellations

it is. watch the show

and on a side note. what is the second season gonna be about. is rosies killer not gonna be found this season? i can only be dragged along for so long

\X/

June 14, 2011 @ 06:11 PM
itsyababyboyzilla

it's a different killing each season, i think.
June 14, 2011 @ 08:28 PM
missy.

zilla hates everything. everyone, hate zilla <3

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

June 19, 2011 @ 10:01 PM
jaded

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy goddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

June 19, 2011 @ 10:06 PM
Constellations

ohhh lawwdddd.

i guess that rules out Richmond as a suspect. Belco too, obviously. That really only leaves Holder, or maybe some other &#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829; that hasnt been introduced to the show. but idk

Holder either wanted evidence so bad that he was willing to fabricate it, or he fabricated it to frame him so he could get off the hook. but i doubt that.

\X/

June 20, 2011 @ 12:47 AM
itsyababyboyzilla

www.hitfix.com/blogs/whats-alan-watching/posts/the-killing-orpheus-descending-reviewing-the-season-finale

so i was gonna catch up, but nah. i was fooled by how good the first 3 episodes were, but it looks like what i saw in episode 7 has not changed. le sigh.
June 20, 2011 @ 01:16 AM
jaded

ohhh lawwdddd.

i guess that rules out Richmond as a suspect. Belco too, obviously. That really only leaves Holder, or maybe some other &#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829; that hasnt been introduced to the show. but idk

Holder either wanted evidence so bad that he was willing to fabricate it, or he fabricated it to frame him so he could get off the hook. but i doubt that.

I don't think Holder is a suspect, I think he's on the take from a rival of Richmond. Damn, when do they start back up?

June 20, 2011 @ 01:17 AM
jaded

www.hitfix.com/blogs/whats-alan-watching/posts/the-killing-orpheus-descending-reviewing-the-season-finale

so i was gonna catch up, but nah. i was fooled by how good the first 3 episodes were, but it looks like what i saw in episode 7 has not changed. le sigh.

that's too bad, you're missing out on a really good show in my opinion. either that or you're just trying to pimp your review site.

June 20, 2011 @ 01:27 AM
itsyababyboyzilla

if this is really good, what's a show like the shield or justified? idk, it might just be a polarising show, but i think that review (not from my site, lol) outlines objective reasons the show doesn't work for some people.
June 20, 2011 @ 01:48 AM
missy.

omfg. omfg. what the fuck is going on. i think holder is truly framing him for something richmond did. and its quite possible that campaign manager is in it tooooo.. omfg wtf.

i mean, holder DID just come outta nowhere yknow? just when rosie died? iono

omfg.

June 20, 2011 @ 03:09 AM
Spankbank

Lol @ the season finale. And again please can you people stop spoiling it? I came here before I watched the episode and shit almost spoiled it for me. -___-

BTW, realistically, how can it be raining 13 days straight. Common now, I know they're going for a dark mood, but really?
June 20, 2011 @ 03:22 AM
jaded

Lol @ the season finale. And again please can you people stop spoiling it? I came here before I watched the episode and shit almost spoiled it for me. -___-

BTW, realistically, how can it be raining 13 days straight. Common now, I know they're going for a dark mood, but really?

have you ever been to Seattle? that's pretty realistic. I used to have family there and when we'd visit it was always damp and overcast. It's the pacific northwest, that's how it is.

June 20, 2011 @ 03:30 AM
jaded

if this is really good, what's a show like the shield or justified? idk, it might just be a polarising show, but i think that review (not from my site, lol) outlines objective reasons the show doesn't work for some people.

The Shield is a great show too, but I wouldn't compare the two. They are both "cop shows", but that's about as much as they have in common.

People who will be unhappy about the finale are people who want everything to be explained to them from start to finish with no questions left to be answered. Even I will admit that it would have been nice for the Rosie case to start and finish over the course of season one, but I'm not disappointed that I'll have to wait until season 2 for it to finish. I still really enjoyed the season and I'll be watching when it's back for a second season.

June 20, 2011 @ 04:15 AM
missy.

lol SHUT UP SPANK. just come in after you've watched the last episode. duhhh...

and they're in seattle..... lame ass weather there foo

June 20, 2011 @ 04:24 AM
internet

About to watch the last episode. I'm hoping it's not holder or I'll be severly dissapointed
June 20, 2011 @ 01:58 PM
Spankbank

have you ever been to Seattle? that's pretty realistic. I used to have family there and when we'd visit it was always damp and overcast. It's the pacific northwest, that's how it is.

Na never been there, I would probably kill myself if it were to rain that much, such shitty weather.

and claire, I get curious to what people post sad
June 20, 2011 @ 09:19 PM
Constellations

Wow, really wow. This review is way too harsh, to the point where it actually angered me while I was reading it. like honestly, what show doesn't use cliffhangers as a device to keep viewers watching?

And this show has no sub plots? What the hell?

\X/

June 20, 2011 @ 09:20 PM
Constellations

If this is a really bad show, than what is house of payne?

\X/

Please login first to reply.