FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
March 31, 2011 @ 11:23 AM
itsyababyboyzilla

starts sunday, double bill, adaptation of a popular danish drama i couldn't get through because of subtitles. there is a brutal killing, an episode equals a day of the investigation, and it's A MYSTERY.

hopefully this carries on amc's winning streak, even though rubicon ended shittingly.

March 31, 2011 @ 01:04 PM
Norrin Radd

seems interesting, I'll definitely be checking it out Sunday

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

March 31, 2011 @ 11:19 PM
PlatinumRespect

can we get some preview links up in here?
April 1, 2011 @ 10:21 AM
Spankbank

^^^
Is it really THAT hard to go to youtube and look it up? Lazy fool

www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9av38iK_Y0
April 1, 2011 @ 06:31 PM
Constellations

this'll be the fourth AMC show on my DVR

\X/

April 1, 2011 @ 06:41 PM
itsyababyboyzilla

lol i bet rubicon is the one that got no love
April 2, 2011 @ 01:28 AM
PlatinumRespect

^^^
Is it really THAT hard to go to youtube and look it up? Lazy fool

no, its not that hard. usually OP should link the video when creating a new thread. not gonna go out of my way to youtube search some shit, sift through some bullshit fan made videos and fake trailers only to finally come across the real one.

OP, that is your job, not mine.
April 2, 2011 @ 02:05 AM
Norrin Radd

I wasn't aware there were rules and guidelines to post a thread

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

April 2, 2011 @ 02:53 AM
no1deasoriginal

ill give it a test drive, see how it goes, amc has to fill my void for Madmen not coming back til 2012.

but before i know it Breaking Bad & Walking Dead will be back...
April 2, 2011 @ 04:56 AM
itsyababyboyzilla

i would've added a trailer or whatever, but you don't watch trailers for police shows. they're not what gets you hooked. this isn't high concept like the walking dead or breaking bad, not that that's a bad thing, obviously. but it makes it harder to sell.

mad men: 60S
breaking bad: METH
rubicon: INTELLIGENCE
the walking dead: ZOMBIES
the killing: police
hell on wheels: TRANSCONTINENTAL

see?
April 2, 2011 @ 05:00 AM
missy.

hopefully this is good. checkin it out on sundayy

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

April 2, 2011 @ 05:39 AM
itsyababyboyzilla

better than SYMBIONIC TITAN, i bet
April 2, 2011 @ 06:28 AM
Spankbank

no, its not that hard. usually OP should link the video when creating a new thread. not gonna go out of my way to youtube search some shit, sift through some bullshit fan made videos and fake trailers only to finally come across the real one.

OP, that is your job, not mine.

If you were mildly interested you would go search it yourself. And what was said already, didn't know there was a guideline to creating a thread.
April 2, 2011 @ 09:16 AM
Constellations

lol i bet rubicon is the one that got no love

yep.it didnt peak my interest. looked like one of those bad shows that they have on the sci-fi channel

\X/

April 2, 2011 @ 04:48 PM
itsyababyboyzilla

it's definitely not. if you pretend it ends at the penultimate episode, it's continues the trend for deep, thoughtful, deliberately paced shows on amc. bar the walking dead, obviously.
April 2, 2011 @ 06:53 PM
Constellations

maybe ill get around to it. but i dont think i can watch another tv series consistently

\X/

April 3, 2011 @ 10:06 PM
Constellations

it was pretty good overall but there were some things, like that pot scene and the scene where rosie's parents told their other kids that rosie was dead that seemed poorly scripted or something.

\X/

April 3, 2011 @ 10:11 PM
chill.

^ yeah that scene with the pot threw me off. A bit of a wtf moment. Not really hooked on the show yet, but I'll keep watching for now. AMC shows are always good and I figure despite this show having the feeling of being slow and drawn out, should still be pretty good.
April 4, 2011 @ 02:13 AM
missy.

^ What pot scene? with the cop or with the councilmen? if it was with the cop, i thought it was a bit creepy at first but it made sense! he was "in charge" of the investigation now so he felt that he really need to find out what was REALLY going on and he did. he took advantage of the fact that these girls like "bad boys" like he played off to be and got the information he needed.

better than SYMBIONIC TITAN, i bet

SHUT UP. it got really good towards the end of the first season. >:[ now i have to wait for more -_-

April 4, 2011 @ 08:04 AM
itsyababyboyzilla

was bored as hell at the beginning, but by the end of the first episode/all of second episode, it got good. was lol'in at the new guy and the main girl's son high fiving. he reminds me of mackenzie crook, from the OG office and pirates of the caribbean.

it's kinda like a regular procedural, but it spends an episode on what would be a scene on csi. so it feels natural. not that i cry or anything, cos i'm a manly manly man, but my eyeballs got kinda moist when they found the body, and even more when they told the brothers and the older one switches on the younger one.
April 4, 2011 @ 10:19 AM
Constellations

^ What pot scene? with the cop or with the councilmen? if it was with the cop, i thought it was a bit creepy at first but it made sense! he was "in charge" of the investigation now so he felt that he really need to find out what was REALLY going on and he did. he took advantage of the fact that these girls like "bad boys" like he played off to be and got the information he needed.

SHUT UP. it got really good towards the end of the first season. >:[ now i have to wait for more -_-

i know why he did it but it just seemed unpractical. i dont think your average teenage girl would smoke pot with a cop and say "thats some sick weed. im wicked stoned right now" after just taking a hit. and then go on to say "so are we gonna party?" idk maybe im over thinking it but it all just seemed like a poor representation of teenage behavior.

and thats the second time the cop was flirting with pedophilia so it makes me wonder if the writers intended to put that doubt in our minds.

\X/

April 4, 2011 @ 05:36 PM
Eddy.

did those girls even know he was a cop? thatd be weird as shit if highschool girls would walk up to some random dude and smoke pot with him.

other then that, i like the show so far.
April 4, 2011 @ 07:21 PM
Dino Spumoni

did those girls even know he was a cop? thatd be weird as shit if highschool girls would walk up to some random dude and smoke pot with him.

other then that, i like the show so far.

Yea, they were like "Look, it's that cute cop."

I wasn't too impressed with the premier. The cage piqued my interest just enough for me to watch next time though. But so far the show has that corny CSI mainstream feel IMO.
April 4, 2011 @ 10:22 PM
Constellations

Yea, they were like "Look, it's that cute cop."

I wasn't too impressed with the premier. The cage piqued my interest just enough for me to watch next time though. But so far the show has that corny CSI mainstream feel IMO.

i felt the exact opposite way. the only similarity imo is that its a "crime drama"

\X/

April 4, 2011 @ 11:04 PM
missy.

lol i think they just wanted to present him as a bad ass wannabe cop who has a bit of a history.. and he portrays it, i guess.. the girls are all sluts and i think they just wanted a "rush" and by the looks of the series, i think thats what all the girls are like in the show. T_T

the sick weed, i'm wicked stoned was probably to "impress" the cop but i think he knew they'd be easy cuz something fishy's going on with the school... which again as i said, he found.

April 5, 2011 @ 05:17 AM
itsyababyboyzilla

it'll annoy me if in the show this is being sold as, there are no consequences to the new guy giving underage girls weed. i do hope the dialogue improves.
April 6, 2011 @ 12:41 AM
ReZ

been meaning to catch this. apparently the original was huge on bbc?
April 6, 2011 @ 08:40 AM
itsyababyboyzilla

yeah, got a shit ton of viewers for bbc4. to the point where the jumper the main lady wears has become kind of a sought after thing.
April 6, 2011 @ 05:36 PM
Constellations

wait this show is a copy of a different show?

\X/

April 6, 2011 @ 05:48 PM
itsyababyboyzilla

yup, almost shot for shot. there's a danish original. i tried to watch it, but i can't do fast subtitles.

Please login first to reply.