Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 30, 2011 @ 08:14 PM
krn_zmb

Anyone watched this movie? Same director as Old Boy and same actor as well.

One of the most gruesome films I've ever seen. Best movie I've seen this year.
If you liked Old Boy then you'll love this. Although some parts are a bit extreme,
in my honest opinion, still beats the hell out of 95% of American films I've seen.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkwEFKdTckk
Seriously this movie will trip you the fuck out.
March 30, 2011 @ 09:39 PM
theh00d

My homie told me about this one.
Didn't know what it was til now.
Watched Old boy time to watch this.

ourdaysofbeingwild.tumblr.com Check my sale listing: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/212986

April 2, 2011 @ 01:18 AM
Ledger

Enjoyed it quite a bit although it was a bit long but unlike most Hollywood films, I didn't want the movie to end.
April 2, 2011 @ 08:02 AM
Kingkoor

Dope movie, watched it 2 nights ago.
April 3, 2011 @ 12:55 AM
Koven

If you liked I saw the Devil and Old boy you should check out the Japanese movie Confessions. Its epic!

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

April 4, 2011 @ 12:23 AM
Ledger

^^^ Watching it now, crazy movie.
April 4, 2011 @ 12:35 AM
Ju$tin

Great movie, torrented it last month. Not gruesome as most critics keep saying tho.
April 4, 2011 @ 01:24 AM
Ledger

Confessions was awesome, good stuff Koven for the reccomendation. Ending was a little obvious but seriously good none the less. Far more entertaining then most Hollywood made movies.

Any other Korean / Japanese film recommendations? Got "Departures" to watch too although i've heard it's quite sad.
April 5, 2011 @ 03:36 AM
Sam

Saw it, but halfway through I was like WTF.. overall I give it a 7.5/10. Definitely so,ething you don't see in hollywood.. koreans take it to the extreme
April 7, 2011 @ 10:47 PM
Juki

speaking of gruesome korean movies, whats the name of that vampire movie that come out not long ago? It like a doctor who finds out how to bring himself back from the dead or something. I saw the youtube trailer here like a year ago?

Doubleclutchhoops.com

April 8, 2011 @ 12:34 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

it was mediocre at best.

If u really want to watch a great korean thriller with the great storyline then i'd suggest yall to watch this

www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqwABQpnjZA
In 1986, two female bodies were discovered in the Gyunggi Province. Both had been brutally raped and murdered in similar circumstances. Korean police now faced the first serial killer case in their country. Detective Park Doo-Man is leading the case and with the help of his aggressive partner, they will try to figure out who the potential killers are, but without much success.

MEMORIES OF MURDER is one of my fav films of all timecool

i highly suggest it. oh yeah this is based on TRUE EVENT. This killer stirred up some massive searches back in Korea.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

April 8, 2011 @ 11:38 AM
Koven

Confessions was awesome, good stuff Koven for the reccomendation. Ending was a little obvious but seriously good none the less. Far more entertaining then most Hollywood made movies.

Any other Korean / Japanese film recommendations? Got "Departures" to watch too although i've heard it's quite sad.

Watch chaser and lady vengence.

Outraged is an amazing japanese movie but its more Mafia shit.

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

April 11, 2011 @ 11:29 PM
Masamune

it was mediocre at best.

If u really want to watch a great korean thriller with the great storyline then i'd suggest yall to watch this

www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqwABQpnjZA

MEMORIES OF MURDER is one of my fav films of all timecool

i highly suggest it. oh yeah this is based on TRUE EVENT. This killer stirred up some massive searches back in Korea.

I remember watching this, it was good up until the end when
*SPOILER- NOTHING WAS RESOLVED
but then again it was awhile when i watched this so i was probably a bit more immature than now.

Oldboy is the fuckin best though, watch the others ; lady vengeance etc
April 12, 2011 @ 11:26 PM
urbanleg3nd

speaking of gruesome korean movies, whats the name of that vampire movie that come out not long ago? It like a doctor who finds out how to bring himself back from the dead or something. I saw the youtube trailer here like a year ago?

i think the movie you're thinking about is "thirst"

also there's of course, ahjusi or "man from nowhere" that got some play in the US.

and apart from all the horror and killin films theres things like
my sassy lady
and
"The way home", i dont know why but that shit had me pretty sad, probably because my relationship with my grandma.
May 22, 2011 @ 08:48 PM
tmwtg

When he finds out his wife is dead and everybody's yelling is drowned out while he's crying, shitttt.
May 22, 2011 @ 10:41 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

I find that these foreign movies (usually Japanese) are really dope. What are some more dope thrillers?
May 22, 2011 @ 10:45 PM
BackLike45'

i really enjoyed the film, but i think he could have done a lot more at the end.
if you think about it all he really did was beat the shit out of the guy like two-three times.

the killer just didn't seem as "broken" as he should have been, he only started to panic at the
very end. i think the only "real" revenge i've been satisfied with was the one in Law Abiding Citizen. Not downplaying the movie at all, just my opinion considering dude murdered his fiance with child.

"the good the bad the weird" was also good shit
"the host" or "gowemul"
May 22, 2011 @ 11:00 PM
tmwtg

What do you guys think his crying at the end meant?

The way I see it, he's crying because he's fully turned into the monster that he sought out to kill in the first place. The whole torture bit-by-bit represented him fully turning into the opposite. In the beginning of the film, you see him clad in white (white dress shirt) and suit; at the end, he's wearing all black.

Honestly, he lost everything. His sister-in-law died, right? His father-in-law is barely hanging on. And when he realized that his fiancee was pregnant, that hurt even more.

Please login first to reply.