Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 29, 2011 @ 03:17 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

This is the 3rd Zeitgeist movie and I personally thought this was the BEST ONE compare to the other twos.

This one doesn't really sound like all speculations n conspiracy theories that made some people not happy with the film. [Especially the 1st Zeitgeist n its 911 part]

So this is really great because others even those who haven't watched the previous ones can watch it easily without discomfort by these important informations.

Yes it is 2 hours n 41 mins long. But no, i wasn't even bored in any part of the movie because all the issues so intriguing and provided me some answers why the world is so corrupted n fucked up.

It has became 1 of my favorites n 1 of the most important things I've ever witnessed so obviously it has influenced me very much smile

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z9WVZddH9w&feature=player_embedded#at=29

This is broken down to 3 parts. 1st is about the human nature, 2nd is about the flaws in the monetary system, and 3rd is about moving forward with the resource based economy.

*I didn't watch it all in one sitting cuz it was longgg. But don't let that discourage you, it didn't distract me from finishing it because all the topics were so intriguing i had to watch it.

Enlightened, evolve, and adapt or just die like others.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

March 29, 2011 @ 03:04 PM
PlatinumRespect

thanks, gonna check it out. might actually start from the first film, cause ive always heard about it, but never watched
March 30, 2011 @ 05:24 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

it'll certainly blow your mind and will open your eyes to something you've never really cared about. In reality, it's the one of the most important things in our lives.

the government, the living quality, and the future.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

April 2, 2011 @ 11:43 PM
Doobie

holy shit
i just finished this, and it really makes you think about the society we live in.
i hope that they actually make that one city they were talking about. seems pretty awesome.
everyone should watch it

While there's life there is hope, only the dead have none.

April 3, 2011 @ 01:20 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

^im glad u watched it. thank u for your comment.

At one part of the movie, the narrator talks about the flaw of capitalism.

The capitalism assumes we have the infinite amount of resources. well in reality, everything is limited and we're exploiting the shit out of everything. For example, things like tuna, trees, and soil are consumed at such a high rate that those things can't replenish itself to restore the balance.

So in order for us to move forward. I believe the resource based economy is much more suitable than our current system.

April 4, 2011 @ 07:09 PM
Christdawg

Great Movie.
August 6, 2011 @ 10:07 PM
richedesilien

bump for not being the only one on HB that knows about this.

check out
thevlns.com

do you support systematic white supremacy or nah?

August 6, 2011 @ 11:03 PM
theh00d

How did I fucking know the thread creator was chopzz just by the title? >sad

ourdaysofbeingwild.tumblr.com Check my sale listing: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/212986

August 7, 2011 @ 03:01 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

How did I fucking know the thread creator was chopzz just by the title? >sad

Please login first to reply.