Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 18, 2011 @ 03:48 AM
ChronBong

anybody else seen it? it just came out for blu-ray and i blind bought it a couple days ago. i thought it was great.

i rather have u not read the back cuz it does contain spoilers. and the reviews too.

im just gonna say i really recommend this movie. its like the korean verison of man on fire.

also when watching movies, watch it with ZERO expectations cuz i know some of u dont do that and it ruins the overall movie experience. just saying.
March 18, 2011 @ 01:37 PM
Trollinator

i thought that was jet li :/

I want to see the world burn

March 18, 2011 @ 01:43 PM
JohnDank

i heard this movie was the fucking shit
March 18, 2011 @ 03:32 PM

Inactive

it was alright.. prolly cause im korean, and have seen much better korean films with similar style.. it could also be due to the fact that EVERYONE that watched it hyped the shit out of it.. word to ben baller LOL.. dude acted like this was the godfather.. definitely watched it with high expectations.. expectations were not met..

so like OP said.. dont watch with any expecations, may make the film better for you aha
March 18, 2011 @ 03:33 PM
ChronBong

i heard this movie was the fucking shit

oh ya...it is.
March 18, 2011 @ 07:19 PM
ChronBong

it was alright.. prolly cause im korean, and have seen much better korean films with similar style.. it could also be due to the fact that EVERYONE that watched it hyped the shit out of it.. word to ben baller LOL.. dude acted like this was the godfather.. definitely watched it with high expectations.. expectations were not met..

so like OP said.. dont watch with any expecations, may make the film better for you aha

where would u rate oldboy and i saw the devil?
March 18, 2011 @ 07:36 PM

Inactive

i havent watched i seen the devil.. dont keep up to date with recent korean stuff.. used to watch alot when i was in high school..

as far as oldboy.. thats one of my favorite korean movies.. shit, its prolly one of my favorite movies period.. love the soundtrack and the set design!!
March 21, 2011 @ 02:47 AM
micky777

I loved it

Please login first to reply.