Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 7, 2011 @ 11:23 PM
brasil

If you haven't seen or heard of it, it won Best Documentary at the Academy Awards..but in all honesty that's besides the point..

I wanted to watch it to get a better understanding of the Recession/Banking Crisis, and wow..

This really is a must see.
March 8, 2011 @ 02:11 AM
K [X] Z I

I dont think many Hypebeasters are into business/economy related topics lol. I've actually been lagging on watching this, but it's definitely on my long list of things to watch. I watched the beginning of it, but I had to do something and I haven't got the time to really finish it. It looked really interesting in the beginning though.
March 8, 2011 @ 03:21 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

there are torrents up everywhere now. i found one in demonoid.

anyways I always enjoy some through expose documentaries and this one is very intriguing.

wall-street bankers n CEOs are too busy giving themselves some million dollar bonuses with the help of governt's de-regulation policy while the middle class is getting royally fucked.

these are the real criminals in this society.

no responsibilities whatsoever. "oh yeah lets write ourselves some big fat checks until we become bankrupt cuz the gov. has no other choice, but to bail us out. since we're so HUGE"

white-collar crimes should be taken more seriously. i hope they get shot.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

March 8, 2011 @ 09:10 AM
brasil

I know Hypebeasters may not be in to Economics/Finance, but this is something that is greatly affecting everyone on a World scale. (Besides, Matt Damon narrates the movie!)

You're right they need to be shot, a handful of people we're able to cause the needless suffering of millions of people World Wide.

The documentary is also really easy to understand, it's presented in a way that anybody can comprehend, and once you see how it really all went down you should be fuming with hatred and anger once you're done watching it.
March 8, 2011 @ 09:11 AM
brasil

same here dude, didnt even know it existed until a couple months ago..i woulda seen it in theaters but since i didn't it, im still tryna find a site where i can stream it on.

www.letmewatchthis.com

I use this just about everyday, for quite some time now. I have yet to search for a movie I haven't been able to stream on there.
March 9, 2011 @ 12:49 AM
WojieWorldPeace

Buffalo Bills till I die.

March 9, 2011 @ 01:33 AM
Knives

Such a great movie. their entire explanation of this crisis is pretty much what I came up with a while ago, but it def clarified my thoughts on the financial crisis.

https://twitter.com/Animall_Mother

March 9, 2011 @ 06:34 AM
micky777

I have not seen it but after reading such reviews i am ecited about it
March 12, 2011 @ 12:39 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

^yeah i also liked the love story one by Michael Moore.

+I also highly highly recommend "The Corporation." How the world is run by multi-corporations that don't have an emotion or gives two shit about anything else about anybody except PROFIT PROFIT PROFIT.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pin8fbdGV9Y

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

March 30, 2014 @ 06:03 PM
thomaswhite

same here dude, didnt even know it existed until a couple months ago..i woulda seen it in theaters but since i didn't it, im still tryna find a site where i can stream it on.

www.letmewatchthis.com

I use this just about everyday, for quite some time now. I have yet to search for a movie I haven't been able to stream on there.
i use www.onchannel.net as my everyday movie releseas and streaming.

Please login first to reply.