July 21, 2014 @ 07:33 AM
Brandon Smith

love this show! need to come out now!
July 29, 2014 @ 08:46 AM
Shingo

Season 5 is supposed to start filming today supposedly. Really can't wait to see some set photos or some spoilers. This is gonna be a loooooong wait like always T_T

S.F.S. - VRT - Infest - RealRunners - HH - Dayuum - CXH

July 31, 2014 @ 11:49 PM
FRENCH MONTANA

I HATE MYSELF.

COULNT RESIST AND FINALLY READ ABOUT STANNIS BARATHEON AND  JON SNOW'S FATE AS WELL AS BRYNDEN TULLY ONE (last Starks hopes to get a revenge).

fuck fuck fuck , I wish i could wash my brain and forget everything i just read.
August 1, 2014 @ 05:52 AM
chief

I HATE MYSELF.

COULNT RESIST AND FINALLY READ ABOUT STANNIS BARATHEON AND  JON SNOW'S FATE AS WELL AS BRYNDEN TULLY ONE (last Starks hopes to get a revenge).

fuck fuck fuck , I wish i could wash my brain and forget everything i just read.
Just start reading the books. I just started the first one. I accidentally stumbled upon the huge spoiler that book readers thought was going to happen at the end of this season, but will probably happen at the beginning of season 5. Hopefully I'll be through all of them by the time the new season rolls around so I'll know everything by that point, rather than it being ruined by accidentally reading a something I'd rather avoid. Start reading now, for the web is dark and full of spoilers.

•••

August 20, 2014 @ 05:53 PM
fucktyson

I saw the first episode on TV last week and bought every season after. I cannot fucking believe I slept on this show. Shit is fucking incredible. 
August 23, 2014 @ 09:52 PM
art vandelay

I HATE MYSELF.

Just start reading the books. I just started the first one. I accidentally stumbled upon the huge spoiler that book readers thought was going to happen at the end of this season, but will probably happen at the beginning of season 5. Hopefully I'll be through all of them by the time the new season rolls around so I'll know everything by that point, rather than it being ruined by accidentally reading a something I'd rather avoid. Start reading now, for the web is dark and full of spoilers.
just finished the last book. there's still a lot of good shit yet to happen. if you've started reading, look forward to the 5th book. 

Please login first to reply.