HBO's Game of Thrones

Jun 13, 2013 @ 08:38
this nigga chopzz can't even follow the show properly lmao

instagram: prxsh

Jun 13, 2013 @ 13:39
i still dont get the relationship between the Lord with alot of daughters who murdered Robb and his wife and Ramsay.

Ramsay is a sicko who works for that Lord? 

If so, this fool is trying to catch 2 birds with 1 stone via massacring Starks' family and forcibly remove the army of Theon's dad by sending Theon's cock?

IF THATS THE RIGHT STORY THEN OH BOY, THIS FUCKER NEEDS TO GET BURNED BY A GROUP OF DRAGONS ASAP.
wat?

chopzz my nigga u need to keep practicin that rosetta stone program i sent you last christmas.
I just spit my water out laughing at work, hahahahha.
Jun 13, 2013 @ 20:33
nah b, i knew they were conspiring but i didnt know who's who because i cant keep up with their names.

thanks for clearing it up tho.

]

P.S.- I need that intermediate and advanced version of Rosetta Stone now. Feel free to paypal me, y'all.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

Jun 13, 2013 @ 21:54
So book 3 was split into 2 season......season 4's should start off with a bang!
Jun 13, 2013 @ 22:11
my friend says asha won't even be able to recognize theon by the time she reaches him because of the torturing by ramsay bolton - yikes

also i thought the greywind head and robb stark body scene would be a lot more gruesome 
Don't they peel skin? isn't that the Bolton's thing?

I feel like she'll get all the way to him and he'll ask her to kill him.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

Jun 13, 2013 @ 23:39
yeah they are known for skinning their enemies. eddard outlawed flaying in the north but bolton still does it in secret

•••

Jun 14, 2013 @ 01:20
dragon lady now have an army and a whole city behind her. I still say dragon lady deserves the throne out of everyone on the show.
Jun 14, 2013 @ 02:07
dragon lady now have an army and a whole city behind her. I still say dragon lady deserves the throne out of everyone on the show.
Things are going too good for her, I think it's only a matter of time before the rug gets pulled out from under her.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

Jun 15, 2013 @ 23:22
The way they ended this season and the overall progress leaves season 4 with a lot more to be done, if they do it right it should be the best one with so many plot twists left.

It should be good, there is only a great house that needs introduction and they are already casting one Martell. fucking sucks to wait 10 months now. Hopefully Dexter and Breaking bad end seasons make up for it
Jul 03, 2013 @ 03:11
April is so far away T_T

S.F.S - VRT

Mar 14, 2014 @ 05:37
Yeah I agree!!
Mar 14, 2014 @ 05:40
The way they ended this season and the overall progress leaves season 4 with a lot more to be done, if they do it right it should be the best one with so many plot twists left.

It should be good, there is only a great house that needs introduction and they are already casting one Martell. fucking sucks to wait 10 months now. Hopefully Dexter and Breaking bad end seasons make up for it
Season 4 is going to be good, can't wait!
Mar 14, 2014 @ 05:43
Things are going too good for her, I think it's only a matter of time before the rug gets pulled out from under her.
What could possibly happen? That dude Dahrio is suspicious ?)
Mar 14, 2014 @ 16:53
when does the new season premire?
Mar 18, 2014 @ 03:42
Originally posted by Inactive User
when does the new season premire?
April 6th.
Mar 23, 2014 @ 03:43
jesus christ, i forgot i started this thread
Mar 25, 2014 @ 06:07
jesus christ, i forgot i started this thread
lol
Mar 26, 2014 @ 02:16
i get to watch the season premiere tomorrow at my university since we get an advanced screening apparently. stoked as hell for this smokeyface
Mar 27, 2014 @ 04:47
i get to watch the season premiere tomorrow at my university since we get an advanced screening apparently. stoked as hell for this
Lucky!! Can't wait!!
Mar 27, 2014 @ 05:45
i get to watch the season premiere tomorrow at my university since we get an advanced screening apparently. stoked as hell for this
Lucky!! Can't wait!!
first episode was smokeyface damn this season is gonna be fire im stoked as fuck right now
Mar 27, 2014 @ 06:04
Lucky!! Can't wait!!
first episode was damn this season is gonna be fire im stoked as fuck right now
You already saw it?!
Mar 27, 2014 @ 06:07
this nigga chopzz can't even follow the show properly lmao
Lmaooooo!
Mar 27, 2014 @ 10:12
first episode was damn this season is gonna be fire im stoked as fuck right now
You already saw it?!
yeah school got an advanced screening of it so we had like a thousand people packed in an auditorium watching it while they gave out free shit. not a lot of action, but a good amount of new characters were introduced. won't spoil anymore for you guys blushing
Mar 27, 2014 @ 12:48
April 6th can't get here fast enough.  powerball that is awesome.
Mar 28, 2014 @ 00:10
You already saw it?!
yeah school got an advanced screening of it so we had like a thousand people packed in an auditorium watching it while they gave out free shit. not a lot of action, but a good amount of new characters were introduced. won't spoil anymore for you guys

Pretty cool.
Mar 28, 2014 @ 00:11
April 6th can't get here fast enough.  powerball that is awesome.
It's almost time!!
Apr 06, 2014 @ 17:38
We're almost here! smokeyface

ig: @chwistiangxn // http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213748

Apr 07, 2014 @ 03:41
Torrents are up woooooooh
Apr 07, 2014 @ 04:51

Aussie Diamond Lifer Instagram/twitter/snapchat : dadonnyd

Apr 08, 2014 @ 02:22
that ending tho. pretty strong first episode imo
Please login first to reply.