HBO's Game of Thrones

June 10, 2013 @ 05:57:03
June 10, 2013 @ 07:12:18
This entire season was pretty boring. Only a handful of things actually got me excited. The finale was kinda crap. I kept waiting for something big to happen.

June 10, 2013 @ 07:56:08
Weak finale, but not surprised since the season was only half of a book.

Dany love parade getting lame
June 10, 2013 @ 08:47:00
theon getting pwned

those scenes with him are hard to watch

•••

June 10, 2013 @ 08:52:54
yea it was a weak finale. it should have been on the same level as the last episode especially for a finale. gotta wait another 9 months for next season now
really though, it's the contrast of the slower paced episodes that makes the intensity of the episodes like the red wedding so good. prior to the series the creators read the red wedding scene and realized they needed to make this series. I agree they should have ended on a cliff hanger, but you're probably not going to find a more climatic ending than the ending than the red wedding

•••

June 10, 2013 @ 13:18:24
i'm not a reader, but i was spoiled on last week around a year ago so it kinda felt like a chore, like something they had to get to. and to be honest, it doesn't have the impact of ned's death: too much has happened, and everyone moves past it p smoothly.

i liked this episode a lot more. cersei and tyrion, jaime and brienne, fuckin sam meeting bran had that lost feeling of like FINALLY PEOPLE ARE MAKING CONNECTIONS, and it was just kinda gratifying to see everyone get closer.

stuff like melissandre saying that the war of the 5 kings is pointless (and we had known that since the end of s1 basically, making robb's crusade feel pointless as well cos even if you didn't know he was gonna die, the show has no interest in reuniting the starks). so now the show is on the same page and everyone is kinda coming closer to all facing one threat, i'm on board.

on par w season 1, even if season 1 is kinda unbeatable by its very nature. this season was skrong af and makes s2 look meandering. very curious to see what the show does after book 3, as far as the home stretch to the end.
June 11, 2013 @ 14:46:59
everytime a stark dies i too die inside.

all hail your alleigance to the mighty hypnotoad

June 11, 2013 @ 15:16:33
This entire season was pretty boring. Only a handful of things actually got me excited. The finale was kinda crap. I kept waiting for something big to happen.
you never fail to make stupid ass comments

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

June 11, 2013 @ 17:56:48
you never fail to make stupid ass comments
Yeah, so I have the same opinion as pretty much everyone else in this thread, yet you single me out? Fuck outta here.

June 11, 2013 @ 19:47:30
Well the season finale was either going to be the Red Wedding itself or what the finale turned out to be. The reason it seemed slow is because the TV show, unlike the books, is keeping up with all the characters at once, so it can only give little scenes of each of them. Each of their plot threads has its own ups and downs, and by showing like 10 mins at a time of them, the slow parts are dragged out. But, if they didn't do this, people would complain about not ever seeing this one character for a long time (Dany, for example). The books actually had to split up the cast of characters to keep a good pace, with two of them taking place at the same time but with different POV characters in each.

Regardless, things are still heating up. Some cool people haven't even been introduced yet, and some real shit is on the horizon.
June 12, 2013 @ 03:31:36
People are sleeping on Asha (Greyjoy) going to save her bro (Theon) though. Pretty dope ass moment
June 12, 2013 @ 09:10:31
my friend says asha won't even be able to recognize theon by the time she reaches him because of the torturing by ramsay bolton - yikes

also i thought the greywind head and robb stark body scene would be a lot more gruesome 

•••

June 12, 2013 @ 16:54:17
my friend says asha won't even be able to recognize theon by the time she reaches him because of the torturing by ramsay bolton - yikes

also i thought the greywind head and robb stark body scene would be a lot more gruesome 
That's correct, but I think she never really tries to save him in the books, greyjoys don't care much for Theon.

Some things were nicely done in this episode, really liked to see Arya take down that frey guard while he was mocking her family, in the books she kills a random guard while in harrenhal as her first man kill, this was much better.
June 13, 2013 @ 01:41:45
lmao. weak ending but im more mad that i have to wait 10 more months now 8(

peep
June 13, 2013 @ 07:36:42
i still dont get the relationship between the Lord with alot of daughters who murdered Robb and his wife and Ramsay.

Ramsay is a sicko who works for that Lord? 

If so, this fool is trying to catch 2 birds with 1 stone via massacring Starks' family and forcibly remove the army of Theon's dad by sending Theon's cock?

IF THATS THE RIGHT STORY THEN OH BOY, THIS FUCKER NEEDS TO GET BURNED BY A GROUP OF DRAGONS ASAP.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

June 13, 2013 @ 08:30:58
i still dont get the relationship between the Lord with alot of daughters who murdered Robb and his wife and Ramsay.

If so, this fool is trying to catch 2 birds with 1 stone via massacring Starks' family and forcibly remove the army of Theon's dad by sending Theon's cock?

IF THATS THE RIGHT STORY THEN OH BOY, THIS FUCKER NEEDS TO GET BURNED BY A GROUP OF DRAGONS ASAP.
wat?

chopzz my nigga u need to keep practicin that rosetta stone program i sent you last christmas.

ramsay is bolton roose's bastard son who was the guy who murdered robb. walder frey is the old fuck who has a shit ton of daughters. him and bolton roose conspired to murder the starks together. now he sent his bastard son ramsay to do that shit to theon so he could have full control of the north by using theon as a bait.
June 13, 2013 @ 08:38:14
this nigga chopzz can't even follow the show properly lmao

Instagram: prxsh

June 13, 2013 @ 13:39:11

wat?

chopzz my nigga u need to keep practicin that rosetta stone program i sent you last christmas.
I just spit my water out laughing at work, hahahahha.
June 13, 2013 @ 20:33:42
nah b, i knew they were conspiring but i didnt know who's who because i cant keep up with their names.

thanks for clearing it up tho.

]

P.S.- I need that intermediate and advanced version of Rosetta Stone now. Feel free to paypal me, y'all.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

June 13, 2013 @ 21:54:41
So book 3 was split into 2 season......season 4's should start off with a bang!
June 13, 2013 @ 22:11:19
jaded

Don't they peel skin? isn't that the Bolton's thing?

I feel like she'll get all the way to him and he'll ask her to kill him.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

June 13, 2013 @ 23:39:22
yeah they are known for skinning their enemies. eddard outlawed flaying in the north but bolton still does it in secret

•••

June 14, 2013 @ 01:20:56
dragon lady now have an army and a whole city behind her. I still say dragon lady deserves the throne out of everyone on the show.
June 14, 2013 @ 02:07:04
jaded
dragon lady now have an army and a whole city behind her. I still say dragon lady deserves the throne out of everyone on the show.
Things are going too good for her, I think it's only a matter of time before the rug gets pulled out from under her.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

June 15, 2013 @ 23:22:11
The way they ended this season and the overall progress leaves season 4 with a lot more to be done, if they do it right it should be the best one with so many plot twists left.

It should be good, there is only a great house that needs introduction and they are already casting one Martell. fucking sucks to wait 10 months now. Hopefully Dexter and Breaking bad end seasons make up for it
July 03, 2013 @ 03:11:43
April is so far away T_T

S.F.S - VRT - Infest - RealRunners - HH - Dayuum - CXH

March 14, 2014 @ 05:37:30
Yeah I agree!!
March 14, 2014 @ 05:40:31
The way they ended this season and the overall progress leaves season 4 with a lot more to be done, if they do it right it should be the best one with so many plot twists left.

It should be good, there is only a great house that needs introduction and they are already casting one Martell. fucking sucks to wait 10 months now. Hopefully Dexter and Breaking bad end seasons make up for it
Season 4 is going to be good, can't wait!
March 14, 2014 @ 05:43:15
Things are going too good for her, I think it's only a matter of time before the rug gets pulled out from under her.
What could possibly happen? That dude Dahrio is suspicious ?)
March 14, 2014 @ 16:53:55
when does the new season premire?
Please login first to reply.
x