Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
June 11, 2013 @ 03:16 PM
Moises Arias

This entire season was pretty boring. Only a handful of things actually got me excited. The finale was kinda crap. I kept waiting for something big to happen.
you never fail to make stupid ass comments

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

June 11, 2013 @ 05:56 PM
jacobsever

This entire season was pretty boring. Only a handful of things actually got me excited. The finale was kinda crap. I kept waiting for something big to happen.
you never fail to make stupid ass comments
Yeah, so I have the same opinion as pretty much everyone else in this thread, yet you single me out? Fuck outta here.

June 11, 2013 @ 07:47 PM
legendlikenas

Well the season finale was either going to be the Red Wedding itself or what the finale turned out to be. The reason it seemed slow is because the TV show, unlike the books, is keeping up with all the characters at once, so it can only give little scenes of each of them. Each of their plot threads has its own ups and downs, and by showing like 10 mins at a time of them, the slow parts are dragged out. But, if they didn't do this, people would complain about not ever seeing this one character for a long time (Dany, for example). The books actually had to split up the cast of characters to keep a good pace, with two of them taking place at the same time but with different POV characters in each.

Regardless, things are still heating up. Some cool people haven't even been introduced yet, and some real shit is on the horizon.
June 12, 2013 @ 03:31 AM
It's Only Hype

People are sleeping on Asha (Greyjoy) going to save her bro (Theon) though. Pretty dope ass moment
June 12, 2013 @ 09:10 AM
chief

my friend says asha won't even be able to recognize theon by the time she reaches him because of the torturing by ramsay bolton - yikes

also i thought the greywind head and robb stark body scene would be a lot more gruesome 

•••

June 12, 2013 @ 04:54 PM
Boness

my friend says asha won't even be able to recognize theon by the time she reaches him because of the torturing by ramsay bolton - yikes

also i thought the greywind head and robb stark body scene would be a lot more gruesome 
That's correct, but I think she never really tries to save him in the books, greyjoys don't care much for Theon.

Some things were nicely done in this episode, really liked to see Arya take down that frey guard while he was mocking her family, in the books she kills a random guard while in harrenhal as her first man kill, this was much better.
June 13, 2013 @ 01:41 AM
shakintheD

lmao. weak ending but im more mad that i have to wait 10 more months now 8(

peep
June 13, 2013 @ 07:36 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

i still dont get the relationship between the Lord with alot of daughters who murdered Robb and his wife and Ramsay.

Ramsay is a sicko who works for that Lord? 

If so, this fool is trying to catch 2 birds with 1 stone via massacring Starks' family and forcibly remove the army of Theon's dad by sending Theon's cock?

IF THATS THE RIGHT STORY THEN OH BOY, THIS FUCKER NEEDS TO GET BURNED BY A GROUP OF DRAGONS ASAP.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

June 13, 2013 @ 08:30 AM
powerball

i still dont get the relationship between the Lord with alot of daughters who murdered Robb and his wife and Ramsay.

If so, this fool is trying to catch 2 birds with 1 stone via massacring Starks' family and forcibly remove the army of Theon's dad by sending Theon's cock?

IF THATS THE RIGHT STORY THEN OH BOY, THIS FUCKER NEEDS TO GET BURNED BY A GROUP OF DRAGONS ASAP.
wat?

chopzz my nigga u need to keep practicin that rosetta stone program i sent you last christmas.

ramsay is bolton roose's bastard son who was the guy who murdered robb. walder frey is the old fuck who has a shit ton of daughters. him and bolton roose conspired to murder the starks together. now he sent his bastard son ramsay to do that shit to theon so he could have full control of the north by using theon as a bait.
June 13, 2013 @ 08:38 AM
jawesome

this nigga chopzz can't even follow the show properly lmao

Instagram: prxsh

June 13, 2013 @ 01:39 PM
tmwtg

wat?

chopzz my nigga u need to keep practicin that rosetta stone program i sent you last christmas.
I just spit my water out laughing at work, hahahahha.
June 13, 2013 @ 08:33 PM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

nah b, i knew they were conspiring but i didnt know who's who because i cant keep up with their names.

thanks for clearing it up tho.

]

P.S.- I need that intermediate and advanced version of Rosetta Stone now. Feel free to paypal me, y'all.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

June 13, 2013 @ 09:54 PM
WavyShogun

So book 3 was split into 2 season......season 4's should start off with a bang!
June 13, 2013 @ 10:11 PM
jaded

Don't they peel skin? isn't that the Bolton's thing?

I feel like she'll get all the way to him and he'll ask her to kill him.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

June 13, 2013 @ 11:39 PM
chief

yeah they are known for skinning their enemies. eddard outlawed flaying in the north but bolton still does it in secret

•••

June 14, 2013 @ 01:20 AM
Jay_Bird

dragon lady now have an army and a whole city behind her. I still say dragon lady deserves the throne out of everyone on the show.
June 14, 2013 @ 02:07 AM
jaded

dragon lady now have an army and a whole city behind her. I still say dragon lady deserves the throne out of everyone on the show.
Things are going too good for her, I think it's only a matter of time before the rug gets pulled out from under her.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

June 15, 2013 @ 11:22 PM
Boness

The way they ended this season and the overall progress leaves season 4 with a lot more to be done, if they do it right it should be the best one with so many plot twists left.

It should be good, there is only a great house that needs introduction and they are already casting one Martell. fucking sucks to wait 10 months now. Hopefully Dexter and Breaking bad end seasons make up for it
July 3, 2013 @ 03:11 AM
Shingo

April is so far away T_T

S.F.S. - VRT - Infest - RealRunners - HH - Dayuum - CXH

March 14, 2014 @ 05:37 AM
JesseAir93

Yeah I agree!!
March 14, 2014 @ 05:40 AM
JesseAir93

The way they ended this season and the overall progress leaves season 4 with a lot more to be done, if they do it right it should be the best one with so many plot twists left.

It should be good, there is only a great house that needs introduction and they are already casting one Martell. fucking sucks to wait 10 months now. Hopefully Dexter and Breaking bad end seasons make up for it
Season 4 is going to be good, can't wait!
March 14, 2014 @ 05:43 AM
JesseAir93

Things are going too good for her, I think it's only a matter of time before the rug gets pulled out from under her.
What could possibly happen? That dude Dahrio is suspicious confused
March 14, 2014 @ 04:53 PM
Luis Manuel

when does the new season premire?
March 18, 2014 @ 03:42 AM
JesseAir93

when does the new season premire?
April 6th.
March 23, 2014 @ 03:43 AM
ReZ

jesus christ, i forgot i started this thread
March 25, 2014 @ 06:07 AM
JesseAir93

jesus christ, i forgot i started this thread
lol
March 26, 2014 @ 02:16 AM
powerball

i get to watch the season premiere tomorrow at my university since we get an advanced screening apparently. stoked as hell for this cool
March 27, 2014 @ 04:47 AM
JesseAir93

i get to watch the season premiere tomorrow at my university since we get an advanced screening apparently. stoked as hell for this
Lucky!! Can't wait!!
March 27, 2014 @ 05:45 AM
powerball

i get to watch the season premiere tomorrow at my university since we get an advanced screening apparently. stoked as hell for this
Lucky!! Can't wait!!
first episode was cool damn this season is gonna be fire im stoked as fuck right now
March 27, 2014 @ 06:04 AM
JesseAir93

Lucky!! Can't wait!!
first episode was damn this season is gonna be fire im stoked as fuck right now
You already saw it?!

Please login first to reply.