June 5, 2013 @ 04:58 AM
legendlikenas

I'm thinkin jon snow and daenaryis are going to end up being siblings...
good job spoiling bruh
It ain't spoiling, the books haven't even revealed who jon's mama was. Just some theories and predictions dont get your panties in a knot. Or hunting for likes, if thats what you were doing.
June 5, 2013 @ 05:01 AM
legendlikenas

Basically doe don't think you can ever know what is coming. Few people saw this massacre on the horizon, so don't think you know what's coming next. Unless you read the books.
June 5, 2013 @ 07:19 AM
bjornvan

If I kept up with the show more I know I wouldve been feeling just like him, but i know just enough to know how fucked up/ crazy that scene was.Arya gonna b feelin like shit  next episode

good thing we got to see that ass b4 she got killed off tho
nsfw http://i.minus.com/iN727tMvWeNsk.gif
June 5, 2013 @ 08:04 AM
tmwtg

^ It's a shame they never show her tittays.
June 5, 2013 @ 11:56 PM
Jay_Bird

^
oh i didn't think about blackfish. he's robb's great uncle, but yeah blackfish lives

the fate of edmure, robb's uncle, has yet to be told

yeah I was talking about blackfish, the old warrior dude.
June 5, 2013 @ 11:59 PM
WavyShogun

Finally seen the ep.....damn they did Robb's wife dirty. She don't even die in the books jus gets held captive. They left out a major thing Robb did to set shit up for the future for somebody. The north will remember!
June 6, 2013 @ 12:01 AM
Jay_Bird

he murked this nigga, all because he didn't marry his daughter. But in kingdoms, that type of stuff could start wars, so I could see this happening, robb disrespected the kingdom by marry that other chick.
It wasn't just that; the Starks basically betrayed their commitment (Robb marrying the Frey shorty).

I still don't understand why his mom basically didn't say shit about it.
i think she knew something was up but didn't think it would be violent until she saw the armour. also it's a wedding and she prolly doubted herself for being paranoid while everyone else was so oblivious.

it seems like this was pretty much unavoidable. even if robb had married that girl, filch was still untrustworthy to even do this in the first place. his mistake was dealing with him at all.

the only way robb could have won the war was side with him, so either way robb was screwed from jump street.
June 6, 2013 @ 12:15 AM
WavyShogun

Stannis got The Lord of light doing his work lmao go back and peep the names of those he wants dead........his voodoo nevers fails!
June 6, 2013 @ 12:18 AM
Jay_Bird

lol you might got a point cause all the real kings are dying, you notice joffrey hasn't died from the curse though because he is not the rightful king lmao
June 6, 2013 @ 12:23 AM
WavyShogun

Season ain't over yet lmao
June 6, 2013 @ 05:50 AM
Jens Voigt

Damn, if you go back and think about the rest of the episode before, the outcome seems so obvious: Arya becoming scared that her family will be gone, Robb's son being named Ned, because Ned never dies right, Robb saying to his mom how the decisions he made against her judgement were wrong and finally listening to her...

June 6, 2013 @ 05:57 AM
June 6, 2013 @ 07:14 PM
DaPark

Finally seen the ep.....damn they did Robb's wife dirty. She don't even die in the books jus gets held captive. They left out a major thing Robb did to set shit up for the future for somebody. The north will remember!
Robb's wife in the books and TV series are different women too, lol I remember people saying Talisa was a spy too

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

June 8, 2013 @ 04:09 AM
Flynt Flossy

Just started watching this show, up to episode ten, all i can say is..

FUCK THIS LIL NIGGA
June 9, 2013 @ 10:38 AM
jacobsever

After watching that video, kinda seems like it'd be cool to do an HB meetup/GOT watching hangout. Except tomorrow's the finale already.

June 9, 2013 @ 05:58 PM
Jay_Bird

Robb's wife in the books and TV series are different women too, lol I remember people saying Talisa was a spy too

I heard in the book robb had two wives, and this chick that got murdered, lived but she was only his wife for a short period of time.
June 10, 2013 @ 02:07 AM
Jay_Bird

The finale didn't end with a cliffhanger though :/
June 10, 2013 @ 02:58 AM
jaded

I thought it was kind of a weak finale to be honest

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

June 10, 2013 @ 04:03 AM
chex

yea it was a weak finale. it should have been on the same level as the last episode especially for a finale. gotta wait another 9 months for next season now sad
June 10, 2013 @ 04:06 AM
Jay_Bird

the last episode should have been the finale
June 10, 2013 @ 04:29 AM
Kapitol

the finale was shit. there were so many things they could have done
June 10, 2013 @ 04:55 AM
jaded

Was really expecting the season to build toward an actual encounter with the white walkers army, but we're still just left with a bunch of talk about them. The ending of this episode was corny as hell too.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

June 10, 2013 @ 05:55 AM
Shammgod

agreed...that ending made me cringe

the beginning of next season should be dope. everything that happened in the finale is basically just building up for the next season;arya killing her first man, tyrion's family relationship, etc.
June 10, 2013 @ 05:57 AM
powerball

June 10, 2013 @ 07:12 AM
jacobsever

This entire season was pretty boring. Only a handful of things actually got me excited. The finale was kinda crap. I kept waiting for something big to happen.

June 10, 2013 @ 07:56 AM
It's Only Hype

Weak finale, but not surprised since the season was only half of a book.

Dany love parade getting lame
June 10, 2013 @ 08:47 AM
chief

theon getting pwned

those scenes with him are hard to watch

•••

June 10, 2013 @ 08:52 AM
chief

yea it was a weak finale. it should have been on the same level as the last episode especially for a finale. gotta wait another 9 months for next season now
really though, it's the contrast of the slower paced episodes that makes the intensity of the episodes like the red wedding so good. prior to the series the creators read the red wedding scene and realized they needed to make this series. I agree they should have ended on a cliff hanger, but you're probably not going to find a more climatic ending than the ending than the red wedding

•••

June 10, 2013 @ 01:18 PM
zilla

i'm not a reader, but i was spoiled on last week around a year ago so it kinda felt like a chore, like something they had to get to. and to be honest, it doesn't have the impact of ned's death: too much has happened, and everyone moves past it p smoothly.

i liked this episode a lot more. cersei and tyrion, jaime and brienne, fuckin sam meeting bran had that lost feeling of like FINALLY PEOPLE ARE MAKING CONNECTIONS, and it was just kinda gratifying to see everyone get closer.

stuff like melissandre saying that the war of the 5 kings is pointless (and we had known that since the end of s1 basically, making robb's crusade feel pointless as well cos even if you didn't know he was gonna die, the show has no interest in reuniting the starks). so now the show is on the same page and everyone is kinda coming closer to all facing one threat, i'm on board.

on par w season 1, even if season 1 is kinda unbeatable by its very nature. this season was skrong af and makes s2 look meandering. very curious to see what the show does after book 3, as far as the home stretch to the end.
June 11, 2013 @ 02:46 PM
kidz-bounch

everytime a stark dies i too die inside.

all hail your alleigance to the mighty hypnotoad

Please login first to reply.