Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 3, 2013 @ 01:49 PM
Boness

After watching this episode I hope in some way, Lord Walder Frey outlives all of his sons/grandsons...everyone connected to the red wedding and is put through the sword knowing his house ends with his death, that would be some ill shit.
June 3, 2013 @ 02:37 PM
DaPark

Man I was so certain Rains of Castamere was going to play as soon it all ended
welp next week ep will hopefully help get past this

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

June 3, 2013 @ 04:58 PM
olegdl

all the feels for Talisa and her firm tits T_T

http://eightmethods.tumblr.com http://www.flickr.com/photos/olegdeleon http://www.purveyr.net

June 3, 2013 @ 05:10 PM
Jay_Bird

Fuckin A man.

Just thought about how Arya has seen so much death in her young life, and she's tough as nails now.
You guys are going to like Arya's character development.

The Starks will get their vengeance.
some one banish this guy from the thread
It was, in no way, spoilers. You think GRRM is going to let this massacre slide?

Btw - Robb gets resurrected by BasedGod and becomes Boland.

shit jon snow wont let that shit slide, plus they only killed rob and his moms, it still starks left, and the starks still have the north, the crown is going to get passed down to bron.
June 3, 2013 @ 06:02 PM
tmwtg

Anyone who is watching the show (who haven't read the books) should know that even though Robb/Catelyn are done, there are still some Starks left:

1.) Sansa (she's naive, but I feel that constantly getting screwed over should make her wiser)
2.) Jon Snow (will be interesting to see how he develops)
3.) Bran/Rickon (Bran's getting serious now; don't know about Rickon yet)
4.) Arya (probably the most badass Stark now that Robb/Catelyn are dead)
June 3, 2013 @ 06:16 PM
Pantic

This episode cool
Ending was dope, Lannisters stay scheming.
Also i love how Daenerys story almost seems like a separate show
June 3, 2013 @ 07:30 PM
eidaow

this episode was so #emotional :'(

~ h a n s u m ~

June 3, 2013 @ 09:11 PM
chief

I'm thinkin jon snow and daenaryis are going to end up being siblings...

•••

June 3, 2013 @ 09:28 PM
tmwtg

What makes you say this?
June 3, 2013 @ 10:08 PM
chief

sorry i meant to say related as in she'll be his aunt. someone said awhile back they think jon snow was going to be rhaegar and lyanna's son (i think it was you), but the more twists and shit i see in this show, I can definitely see that becoming a reality

•••

June 3, 2013 @ 10:12 PM
Arthur Rabinowitz

i knew something was up when ol boy said he didn't drink. sus

but this scene had me in tears
June 3, 2013 @ 11:20 PM
jaded

I guess they played the Lannister's song just before the massacre, though I wouldn't have even known that if I hadn't read it on Rolling Stone.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

June 3, 2013 @ 11:33 PM
Jay_Bird

he murked this nigga, all because he didn't marry his daughter. But in kingdoms, that type of stuff could start wars, so I could see this happening, robb disrespected the kingdom by marry that other chick.
June 3, 2013 @ 11:42 PM
jaded

Robb's uncle thought he actually lucked out. I wonder if he got to smash before he was killed sad

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

June 4, 2013 @ 12:34 AM
tmwtg

he murked this nigga, all because he didn't marry his daughter. But in kingdoms, that type of stuff could start wars, so I could see this happening, robb disrespected the kingdom by marry that other chick.
It wasn't just that; the Starks basically betrayed their commitment (Robb marrying the Frey shorty).

I still don't understand why his mom basically didn't say shit about it.
June 4, 2013 @ 01:22 AM
Jay_Bird

I was thinking about that too, robb uncle is a fucking warrior, I wondered did he get murked?

Also, everyone slept on dragonlady generals murking all those soldiers, that was some boss $hit.
June 4, 2013 @ 01:43 AM
chief

I guess they played the Lannister's song just before the massacre, though I wouldn't have even known that if I hadn't read it on Rolling Stone.
the song was the rains of castemere like the title of the episode. it was written about tywin after he demolished the rebelling house reyne. it's basically played as a reminder of those who cross tywin and house lannister. remember when cersei was explaining it to margaery. That's why catelyn knew shit was gonna go south real quick as soon as the hall's doors closed and that song started playing.

not only did he marry her, but walder knew she was preggers. remember when he said something along the lines of "i know what goes on under all dresses". robb basically added insult to injury by having her show up pregnant

•••

June 4, 2013 @ 01:46 AM
art vandelay

^^ what do you mean? they came back, they took the city cause the rest of the soldiers surrendered.
June 4, 2013 @ 02:34 AM
ReZ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=78juOpTM3tE#at=161
June 4, 2013 @ 06:21 AM
It's Only Hype

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=78juOpTM3tE#at=161
lol personally my jaw dropped

was like
June 4, 2013 @ 06:49 AM
powerball

I was thinking about that too, robb uncle is a fucking warrior, I wondered did he get murked?

Also, everyone slept on dragonlady generals murking all those soldiers, that was some boss $hit.
robb's uncle survives i believe
June 4, 2013 @ 07:28 AM
legendlikenas

Don't leave yet nigguhs, shit's just starting to get real.

Also, i'm betting jon and daeny are half siblings. And i hope Jon becomes the big savior because Dany is a massive cunt. She alternates between humble and arrogant bitch on a power trip. The only reason she has dragons is cause she was simping hard on drogo. All dude did was lay pipe and she got addicted to the D, then walked into his funeral pyre with her eggs. bitch needs an attitude adjustment like yesterday
June 4, 2013 @ 07:33 AM
legendlikenas

Oh yeah and the Blackfish (robb's Uncle Badass) lives, I think he said he needed to pee on a tree and left
June 4, 2013 @ 07:47 AM
chief

^
oh i didn't think about blackfish. he's robb's great uncle, but yeah blackfish lives

the fate of edmure, robb's uncle, has yet to be told

•••

June 4, 2013 @ 02:46 PM
zilla

It wasn't just that; the Starks basically betrayed their commitment (Robb marrying the Frey shorty).

I still don't understand why his mom basically didn't say shit about it.
i think she knew something was up but didn't think it would be violent until she saw the armour. also it's a wedding and she prolly doubted herself for being paranoid while everyone else was so oblivious.

it seems like this was pretty much unavoidable. even if robb had married that girl, filch was still untrustworthy to even do this in the first place. his mistake was dealing with him at all.
June 4, 2013 @ 03:45 PM
Boness

You guys probably didn't pay attention to this guy on last episode, but he's an important character who dies at the red wedding too. Wendell Manderly came to feast with his friends and he was murdered aswell, never forget this when you see his father

June 4, 2013 @ 03:58 PM
swervin

good job spoiling bruh
June 4, 2013 @ 05:26 PM
shakintheD

Don't leave yet nigguhs, shit's just starting to get real.

Also, i'm betting jon and daeny are half siblings. And i hope Jon becomes the big savior because Dany is a massive cunt. She alternates between humble and arrogant bitch on a power trip. The only reason she has dragons is cause she was simping hard on drogo. All dude did was lay pipe and she got addicted to the D, then walked into his funeral pyre with her eggs. bitch needs an attitude adjustment like yesterday
chill with my girl. shes a female so shes running off emotions lmao at jory getting cockblocked by that nigga Daario tho he do anything for that ass

rip robb stark lol @ wanting to name his son Eddard and having it die right away

smh at niggas crying over this episode tho
June 4, 2013 @ 05:52 PM
It's Only Hype

You guys probably didn't pay attention to this guy on last episode, but he's an important character who dies at the red wedding too. Wendell Manderly came to feast with his friends and he was murdered aswell, never forget this when you see his father

Thx for the heads up. They don't really explain stuff like this in the show since it's pretty condensed
June 4, 2013 @ 11:26 PM
taylabrewer

Thx for the heads up. They don't really explain stuff like this in the show since it's pretty condensed
Ahhh I can't even look at Robb's wife anymore, feel so bad for her!

Please login first to reply.