May 22, 2013 @ 04:49 PM
chief

i agree with you that I liked how they showed she wasn't invincible with that dude being able to sneak into the camp. but as for the smug attitude, think about it this way:

-not only does she have dragons, she's the "mother of dragons"
-bitch cant be killed by fire
-she freed 10,000 unsullied, who now fight for her cause by choice
-she considers herself the heir to the iron throne, for good reason
-most importantly, she started from the bottom now she here

i'd say if anybody were to act cocky in the show, she's definitely got the reasons to.

I also noticed for most of the characters in the series, things started off pretty good for them: jaimie being a member of the kingsgard and still had his hand, jon snow was still with the starks, tyrion was just being tyrion, ned stark was still kickin, bran wasn't crippled yet, and sansa had no obligations to marry fuck face yet. However dany started off basically being sold off to the dothraki with essentially nothing to her name. Now all those other characters have had terrible, terrible shit happen to them since then (except maybe jon snow), where as dany is the one who is rising up in the ranks 

•••

May 22, 2013 @ 05:33 PM
Pantic

Well daenerys was the only one succesful in breeding dragons, thats true. But really without those she would have failed long ago. And she pretty much only got where she is because dudes are thirsting for her. She survived last night because of it and became Khaleesi because of it.
Also, i figure once the dragons grow up they will leave her, they aren't just gonna stay around forever. But sure now she has the unsullied and the sellswords (until prettyboy gets tired of smashing i believe) she is still a force to be reckoned with, dragons or not.
May 22, 2013 @ 08:47 PM
Jay_Bird

i agree with you that I liked how they showed she wasn't invincible with that dude being able to sneak into the camp. but as for the smug attitude, think about it this way:

-not only does she have dragons, she's the "mother of dragons"
-bitch cant be killed by fire
-she freed 10,000 unsullied, who now fight for her cause by choice
-she considers herself the heir to the iron throne, for good reason
-most importantly, she started from the bottom now she here

i'd say if anybody were to act cocky in the show, she's definitely got the reasons to.

I also noticed for most of the characters in the series, things started off pretty good for them: jaimie being a member of the kingsgard and still had his hand, jon snow was still with the starks, tyrion was just being tyrion, ned stark was still kickin, bran wasn't crippled yet, and sansa had no obligations to marry fuck face yet. However dany started off basically being sold off to the dothraki with essentially nothing to her name. Now all those other characters have had terrible, terrible shit happen to them since then (except maybe jon snow), where as dany is the one who is rising up in the ranks 
exactly so dude who said she had it easy is trippin, out of everyone she deserves the throne.
May 22, 2013 @ 09:24 PM
WavyShogun

Always expect the unexpected in this series. 
May 23, 2013 @ 04:29 AM
Kapitol

Too bad there is no episode this Sunday because of Memorial Day
May 23, 2013 @ 10:33 PM
datniqqararthur

granted, shes been through some fucked up shit but that doesn't mean she deserves the throne.
cool, she is the mother of dragons, but she didn't have to work to get them. they were pretty much handed to her. i'd have more respect for her if she was like a witch or something and honed her craft to hatch the dragons because that means she put in work.

all in all I don't think she earned the power and thats why im annoyed by her. can't help but to compare her to a frail nigga who stumbles on a gun then feels all big and bad.

Life was simple til we moved to tha hood.

May 23, 2013 @ 11:35 PM
chief

well if I were the only person in the world with any number of dragons, regardless of how I got them, I'd feel like a boss too

•••

May 24, 2013 @ 02:14 PM
Pantic

well if I were the only person in the world with any number of dragons, regardless of how I got them, I'd feel like a boss too
Definetly, but what im saying is nothing has a happy ending in this show, and so far she has had the easiest journey (yeah a bad starting point, but since she got married to drogo it's been a rollercoaster of wins) and she has 8000 totally loyal soldiers, 3 dragons and 2k+ mercenary soldiers. She is looking like the sure winner, and nothing is that obvious in GOT in my opinion. Thats why i think something will happen internally within her group, like she will lose the dragons or maybe her soldiers to someone else.
May 24, 2013 @ 04:01 PM
Moises Arias

granted, shes been through some fucked up shit but that doesn't mean she deserves the throne.
cool, she is the mother of dragons, but she didn't have to work to get them. they were pretty much handed to her. i'd have more respect for her if she was like a witch or something and honed her craft to hatch the dragons because that means she put in work.

all in all I don't think she earned the power and thats why im annoyed by her. can't help but to compare her to a frail nigga who stumbles on a gun then feels all big and bad.
dany is in reality the only true hier to the throne.If she makes it back to Westeros chances are she'll be a even bigger threat than the starks and baratheon combined. 

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

May 24, 2013 @ 06:45 PM
chief

Definetly, but what im saying is nothing has a happy ending in this show, and so far she has had the easiest journey (yeah a bad starting point, but since she got married to drogo it's been a rollercoaster of wins) and she has 8000 totally loyal soldiers, 3 dragons and 2k+ mercenary soldiers. She is looking like the sure winner, and nothing is that obvious in GOT in my opinion. Thats why i think something will happen internally within her group, like she will lose the dragons or maybe her soldiers to someone else.
don't get me wrong, shes going to get fucked sooner or later but everyone is acting like she doesn't have a reason to be cocky

•••

May 29, 2013 @ 11:47 PM
chief

the lord of light is totally some form of the devil lol

•••

May 30, 2013 @ 04:40 AM
Jay_Bird

^
I think so too, he demands too many sacrifices.
June 3, 2013 @ 02:07 AM
jaded

Damn, there's no one left on the show

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

June 3, 2013 @ 02:27 AM
Speeker

my reaction to tonights episode.
=[
June 3, 2013 @ 02:27 AM
PreggGopovich

i cant take this... T-T
June 3, 2013 @ 03:10 AM
Jay_Bird

I cant believe the ending

and on another note, jon snow just became my favorite dude on the show, the way he left ole girl, made me think did he fake loving her?
June 3, 2013 @ 03:21 AM
AD MCMXCVII

SHIT JUST GOT REAL
June 3, 2013 @ 03:44 AM
It's Only Hype

Fuckin A man.

Just thought about how Arya has seen so much death in her young life, and she's tough as nails now.
June 3, 2013 @ 03:51 AM
powerball

holy shit... me watching the ending 

June 3, 2013 @ 03:55 AM
powerball

real talk i need a therapist specializing in ptsd for game of thrones. 
June 3, 2013 @ 04:12 AM
art vandelay

pour one out for Robb, hate it had to be him. the Starks always get it the worst.
June 3, 2013 @ 04:16 AM
powerball

06/02/13 never forget. the north never forgives.
June 3, 2013 @ 04:29 AM
chex

fuck my life. this episode

my body wasnt prepared
June 3, 2013 @ 04:31 AM
Shammgod

been reading the books lately and it got me hype for this episode. interested to see how the show will develop the other characters now that red wedding is over. 

poor rob will never teach little ned how to ride a horse ;_;

also this was easily the best moment of the episode:
June 3, 2013 @ 05:05 AM
tmwtg

Fuckin A man.

Just thought about how Arya has seen so much death in her young life, and she's tough as nails now.
You guys are going to like Arya's character development.

The Starks will get their vengeance.
June 3, 2013 @ 05:19 AM
chex

the Game of Thrones series repayed their week delay with this good ass episode...
June 3, 2013 @ 06:06 AM
chief

"the lannisters send their regards"

fuck

•••

June 3, 2013 @ 09:06 AM
Jay_Bird

Fuckin A man.

man don't be telling shit dawg, I never read the books
June 3, 2013 @ 10:30 AM
Moises Arias

Fuckin A man.

some one banish this guy from the thread

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

June 3, 2013 @ 12:53 PM
tmwtg

Fuckin A man.

some one banish this guy from the thread
It was, in no way, spoilers. You think GRRM is going to let this massacre slide?

Btw - Robb gets resurrected by BasedGod and becomes Boland.

Please login first to reply.