HBO's Game of Thrones

May 23, 2013 @ 22:33
granted, shes been through some fucked up shit but that doesn't mean she deserves the throne.
cool, she is the mother of dragons, but she didn't have to work to get them. they were pretty much handed to her. i'd have more respect for her if she was like a witch or something and honed her craft to hatch the dragons because that means she put in work.

all in all I don't think she earned the power and thats why im annoyed by her. can't help but to compare her to a frail nigga who stumbles on a gun then feels all big and bad.

Life was simple til we moved to tha hood.

May 23, 2013 @ 23:35
well if I were the only person in the world with any number of dragons, regardless of how I got them, I'd feel like a boss too

•••

May 24, 2013 @ 14:14
well if I were the only person in the world with any number of dragons, regardless of how I got them, I'd feel like a boss too
Definetly, but what im saying is nothing has a happy ending in this show, and so far she has had the easiest journey (yeah a bad starting point, but since she got married to drogo it's been a rollercoaster of wins) and she has 8000 totally loyal soldiers, 3 dragons and 2k+ mercenary soldiers. She is looking like the sure winner, and nothing is that obvious in GOT in my opinion. Thats why i think something will happen internally within her group, like she will lose the dragons or maybe her soldiers to someone else.
May 24, 2013 @ 16:01
granted, shes been through some fucked up shit but that doesn't mean she deserves the throne.
cool, she is the mother of dragons, but she didn't have to work to get them. they were pretty much handed to her. i'd have more respect for her if she was like a witch or something and honed her craft to hatch the dragons because that means she put in work.

all in all I don't think she earned the power and thats why im annoyed by her. can't help but to compare her to a frail nigga who stumbles on a gun then feels all big and bad.
dany is in reality the only true hier to the throne.If she makes it back to Westeros chances are she'll be a even bigger threat than the starks and baratheon combined. 

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

May 24, 2013 @ 18:45
Definetly, but what im saying is nothing has a happy ending in this show, and so far she has had the easiest journey (yeah a bad starting point, but since she got married to drogo it's been a rollercoaster of wins) and she has 8000 totally loyal soldiers, 3 dragons and 2k+ mercenary soldiers. She is looking like the sure winner, and nothing is that obvious in GOT in my opinion. Thats why i think something will happen internally within her group, like she will lose the dragons or maybe her soldiers to someone else.
don't get me wrong, shes going to get fucked sooner or later but everyone is acting like she doesn't have a reason to be cocky

•••

May 29, 2013 @ 23:47
the lord of light is totally some form of the devil lol

•••

May 30, 2013 @ 04:40
^
I think so too, he demands too many sacrifices.
jaded
Jun 03, 2013 @ 02:07
Damn, there's no one left on the show

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

Jun 03, 2013 @ 02:27
my reaction to tonights episode.
=[
Jun 03, 2013 @ 02:27
i cant take this... T-T
Jun 03, 2013 @ 03:10
I cant believe the ending

and on another note, jon snow just became my favorite dude on the show, the way he left ole girl, made me think did he fake loving her?
Jun 03, 2013 @ 03:21
SHIT JUST GOT REAL
Jun 03, 2013 @ 03:44
Fuckin A man.

Just thought about how Arya has seen so much death in her young life, and she's tough as nails now.
Jun 03, 2013 @ 03:51
holy shit... me watching the ending 

Jun 03, 2013 @ 03:55
real talk i need a therapist specializing in ptsd for game of thrones. 
Jun 03, 2013 @ 04:12
pour one out for Robb, hate it had to be him. the Starks always get it the worst.
Jun 03, 2013 @ 04:16
06/02/13 never forget. the north never forgives.
Jun 03, 2013 @ 04:31
been reading the books lately and it got me hype for this episode. interested to see how the show will develop the other characters now that red wedding is over. 

poor rob will never teach little ned how to ride a horse ;_;

also this was easily the best moment of the episode:
Jun 03, 2013 @ 05:05
Originally posted by Inactive User
Fuckin A man.

Just thought about how Arya has seen so much death in her young life, and she's tough as nails now.
You guys are going to like Arya's character development.

The Starks will get their vengeance.
Jun 03, 2013 @ 06:06
"the lannisters send their regards"

fuck

•••

Jun 03, 2013 @ 09:06
Fuckin A man.

man don't be telling shit dawg, I never read the books
Jun 03, 2013 @ 10:30
Fuckin A man.

some one banish this guy from the thread

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

Jun 03, 2013 @ 12:53

It was, in no way, spoilers. You think GRRM is going to let this massacre slide?

Btw - Robb gets resurrected by BasedGod and becomes Boland.
Jun 03, 2013 @ 13:49
After watching this episode I hope in some way, Lord Walder Frey outlives all of his sons/grandsons...everyone connected to the red wedding and is put through the sword knowing his house ends with his death, that would be some ill shit.
Jun 03, 2013 @ 14:37
Man I was so certain Rains of Castamere was going to play as soon it all ended
welp next week ep will hopefully help get past this

Heartbreak Boyz | Mia Khalifa Fan Club

Jun 03, 2013 @ 16:58
all the feels for Talisa and her firm tits T_T

http://eightmethods.tumblr.com http://www.flickr.com/photos/olegdeleon http://www.purveyr.net

Jun 03, 2013 @ 17:10
It was, in no way, spoilers. You think GRRM is going to let this massacre slide?

Btw - Robb gets resurrected by BasedGod and becomes Boland.

shit jon snow wont let that shit slide, plus they only killed rob and his moms, it still starks left, and the starks still have the north, the crown is going to get passed down to bron.
Jun 03, 2013 @ 18:02
Anyone who is watching the show (who haven't read the books) should know that even though Robb/Catelyn are done, there are still some Starks left:

1.) Sansa (she's naive, but I feel that constantly getting screwed over should make her wiser)
2.) Jon Snow (will be interesting to see how he develops)
3.) Bran/Rickon (Bran's getting serious now; don't know about Rickon yet)
4.) Arya (probably the most badass Stark now that Robb/Catelyn are dead)
Jun 03, 2013 @ 18:16
This episode smokeyface
Ending was dope, Lannisters stay scheming.
Also i love how Daenerys story almost seems like a separate show
Jun 03, 2013 @ 19:30
this episode was so #emotional :'(

(✿◠‿◠)

Please login first to reply.