Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
May 2, 2013 @ 07:02 PM
chief

ok, so that's a feasible conclusion, but what I don't understand is why ned wouldn't tell catelyn it's lyanna's son and not ned's?

•••

May 2, 2013 @ 08:08 PM
tmwtg

^ Because she was supposed to marry Robert Baratheon. Ned is Robert's best friend. If Ned tells, he's screwed.

Lyanna made him promise to keep the secret; honor is everything to Ned.
May 4, 2013 @ 12:37 AM
It's Only Hype

Guys that is what Ned and his wife said. That may or may not be the truth.

Facts:
Ned is a very very honorable man.
He was sworn to Catelyn.
He went to the tower where Lyanna was, killed three Kingsguard who were guarding it, and Lyanna was dying when he got there (childbirth?.
Rhaegar supposedly "kidnapped Lyanna" (a lady similar in temperament to Arya meaning very strong willed and unlikely to come quietly) after declaring her the Queen of Love and Beauty at a tourney.
The Kingsguard guard the royal family, NOT their consorts.
Ned came back from the war with Jon, raises him as his son, but refuses to give many details about the mother and how it happened. He tells Robert it was Wylla, although the King is too much of a drunk to remember much. He tells his very disappointed wife the same.
Lyanna, as Ned's sister, would pass on all the Stark traits Ned would, thus making Jon closely related to Ned, if not his son. But definitely "his blood".

Thus it is not a far stretch to say that Lyanna fell for Rhaegar, seeing as how everyone loved him, they eloped, and while in the tower, she becomes fatally ill from childbirth. Ned, getting there in time to see her before she dies, promises to raise the child as his own, thus trumping his commitment to Catelyn and preserving his strong sense of honor and dignity.

Interesting *strokes chin*
May 4, 2013 @ 11:37 AM
shakintheD

damn i feel hella bad for jaime now, dude just didnt want to be judged sad YOU CANT CHOOSE THE ONE YOU LOVE
real talk i hope he and brienne hook up together.

and that jon snow story seems about right
May 6, 2013 @ 03:04 AM
cityofsavages

slow ass episode, but things always pick up from around this point in the season.

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

May 6, 2013 @ 04:12 AM
Jay_Bird

Theon greyjoy is really getting crushed in that torture room, why is that go, going so hard on him pause
May 6, 2013 @ 04:21 AM
It's Only Hype

So many marriage arrangements going on right now
May 6, 2013 @ 08:59 AM
chief

I'm assuming the dude torturing Theon is somehow going to be connected to House Bolton, who is known for skinning their enemies. It's clear that's what he started to do to Theon's pinky and Bolton's sigil is flayed dude on an x-shaped crucifix, which is what Theon is tied to

•••

May 6, 2013 @ 11:55 AM
Boness

Slow episode but i liked it regardless. Brotherhood selling Gendry to melisandre left me intrigued, wondering what she'll do with him.

Gendry has Baratheon's blood, got me thinking if they'll kill him to honor the lord of light or melisandre will have another son from him.

The final dialogue with Littlefinger and Varys was fucking sick, and Joffrey scene while they were talking was sick too.
May 6, 2013 @ 02:48 PM
Jay_Bird

I was thinking she will have a kid with him, which she tried to do with stannis, butince Gendry blood is directly from Robert, it will be more successful with what she is trying to do.
May 6, 2013 @ 04:24 PM
Shammgod

I'm assuming the dude torturing Theon is somehow going to be connected to House Bolton, who is known for skinning their enemies. It's clear that's what he started to do to Theon's pinky and Bolton's sigil is flayed dude on an x-shaped crucifix, which is what Theon is tied to

yeah that's what i was thinking. the x-shaped crucifix to me was a dead giveaway of that guy's relationship to house bolton. dude torturing him is probably out to prove something to house bolton

also one of the guys i was watching this episode with said that gendry was never taken away by melisandre in the book, so i'm wondering how this will turn out.
May 7, 2013 @ 04:02 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

Okay, Little Fingers is the most gangsta character on GoT. This fool had that classic rags to riches story so he seen some fucked up shit as he did some of them to others to climb the ladder as he puts it.

"WE NEED CHAOS, THAT IS OUR LADDER. SOME CLIMB THAT LADDER AND SOME DON'T."

Geofrey killed my 1 of my fav characters. that bitch was fine as hell and this fool would shoot her up smfh.

i feel bad for Sansa but holy shit i cracked up when she was sobbing as she looks on the fleeing ship.

I actually want theon to survive and turn his life around in a direction that he wishes to go on. But he's still ugly.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

May 7, 2013 @ 04:36 PM
kidz-bounch

love the fucking show to death like mondays are like paydays to me. Hell, mondays have never looked so good.
mouth open gaping dumb as a rock not understanding half the shit in conversations hahaha. 

all hail your alleigance to the mighty hypnotoad

May 7, 2013 @ 10:55 PM
Jay_Bird

yeah I like when little fingers and varys confront each other. Those two are the two baddest dudes in kings landing. They play chest while everyone else play checkers.
May 8, 2013 @ 12:02 AM
iggy-koopa

this show is too good -- I ended up getting the eBooks and have been reading em for about 30 mins before I knock out; so much more detail (as expected) but still only at the part where Brandon falls off the tower lol
May 9, 2013 @ 02:20 AM
WavyShogun

If y'all love the show......read the books. Started reading the books after the second season. Already seeing shit that's different between the two, interested to see how events unfold. I just hope the author don't die before he finishes the last 2 books, dudes old.
May 10, 2013 @ 12:15 AM
Jay_Bird

the books is always better,because tv shows and movies have budgets, they cant fully go by the books are they would waste mllions.

that's like with lord of the ring books, I tip my hat off to peter Jackson for covering 70 percent of the books like he did, because humanly speaking it impossible to turn those entire books into movies, and he pulled it off.
May 11, 2013 @ 01:32 PM
Boness

Best part from this novels is that no one is safe unlike Lord of the rings, Gandalf dies and appears as gandalf the blue, grey, w/e creators didn't have the guts to just kill him.

On GoT it seems like everyone have their glorified moments and then they pay for it, characters and families with few power achieve greatness and other powerful families are destroyed.
May 12, 2013 @ 11:54 AM
Boness

Everyone should watch this, it's a video that explains Lyanna death and missing scene when Jaime strikes down Ned Stark in 1st season.

May 13, 2013 @ 04:50 AM
It's Only Hype

Psycho muhfucka faked a threesome though

May 13, 2013 @ 08:45 AM
chief

damn son, i'm really rooting for jamie now

•••

May 13, 2013 @ 04:50 PM
jaded

Can't believe there's only 3 episodes left. If there's not some kind of white walkers encounter again this season I'm going to be pissed.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

May 13, 2013 @ 06:01 PM
Pantic

inb4 another white walker epic cliffhanger season end, followed by skipping the whole event in episode 1, that would be hilarious
May 13, 2013 @ 06:23 PM
Jay_Bird

yeah I was expecting this whole season to be about white walkers attacking everyone over the wall. Did the nightwatch kill that white walker army that was coming at season 2?
May 13, 2013 @ 06:28 PM
chief

yeah I was expecting this whole season to be about white walkers attacking everyone over the wall. Did the nightwatch kill that white walker army that was coming at season 2?
i think so ya, but they suffered a lot of casualties

•••

May 13, 2013 @ 06:39 PM
Pantic

Thing is there was never a white walker army, just a few walkers and the zombies of those they killed. It was more like a feel out the terrority patrol than an army and they still managed to fck some shit up and make a nice horse painting.

I'm getting so frustrated when all these assholes get away with their BS, like the guy cutting off Jaimes hand and throwing the huge bitch in the bear pit. I guess im too affected by hollywood, but i kinda want to see some of these dudes get what they deserve 
May 13, 2013 @ 08:36 PM
jaded

I highly doubt that guy will get away with anything. Jamie has to get back home first.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

May 13, 2013 @ 10:24 PM
Moises Arias

putlocker link anyone?sad too poor for HBO

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

May 14, 2013 @ 12:50 AM
Bet

putlocker link anyone? too poor for HBO
Just torrent it
@WavyShogun 
George R.R. Martin already told the producers what happens in case he dies so were good.
May 14, 2013 @ 09:45 AM
kidz-bounch

pretty sure they gonna pull a bastard move and kill one of daenerys dragon or some shit. 
really wondering whats theons fate with all the torturing. That ramsey seriously looks the part of a sick fuck.

all hail your alleigance to the mighty hypnotoad

Please login first to reply.