FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
April 24, 2013 @ 10:37 PM
Jay_Bird

I agree with you guys this episode was the best out of all three seasons, and we not even done yet.
April 25, 2013 @ 06:47 AM
cucumbers

I'm really torn every sunday. I love the show but I kind of want to wait til this season is over and just watching them all in one sitting. Every episode leaving on a cliffhanger is killing me
April 28, 2013 @ 09:30 AM
zilla

i just watched the last 3 in a row and this season is fuckin godlike. i've always liked jaime, he's not cruel like his sister, so i feel for him. but he did cripple bran so idk.

if u google the woman that plays brienne u can see her nude (she's a model, it's disappointing)

the best episode of the show is still ned's death, but i think they can reach those heights again. i still think each episode should focus on one thing, but w/e there's nothing like this show so ima watch regardless.

s/o simon from misfits tho. and margaerys mother cracks me up i hope sansa dies cos she is the least compelling character on the show. ros is more interesting than her.
April 28, 2013 @ 09:13 PM
cucumbers

i just watched the last 3 in a row and this season is fuckin godlike. i've always liked jaime, he's not cruel like his sister, so i feel for him. but he did cripple bran so idk.

I feel super bad for the dude, he tried to help out the dyke girl and ended up losing his fucking swordhand. Sure he was kind of a dick but shit, that's his damn hand.
April 28, 2013 @ 09:50 PM
Jay_Bird

^
That's why I said, that game of thrones really doesn't have a villain, unless you count the current king of the iron throne, but everyone has a agenda.

Jaimie had to push bran off the ledge, but he wouldn't have never done it if he knew who he was pushing off the ledge (even though it wrong to push any kid off)

Even though Jaimie is a cocky bastard, he really has had his ass handed to him in this series. He brag so much about being the best swordsman in the kingdom, and he got his ass beat by a woman, and his swordhand cut off, damn.
April 28, 2013 @ 09:54 PM
Jay_Bird

double post
April 29, 2013 @ 04:02 AM
dildo baggins

"you know nothing jon sno-OHHHHHHHHH"
April 29, 2013 @ 06:20 AM
chief

damn this show just keeps getting better. For this episode it definitely seemed like they bounced around less and had longer scenes for each storyline. 

even though it was gonna happen eventually, jon snow finally got dat pussy. buttcheeks are a go

on another note, why are stannis' wife and daughter locked in that castle?

•••

April 29, 2013 @ 05:13 PM
Jay_Bird

^im not sure, probably cause stannis daughter face is disfigured, not sure about his wife, but it was gross they had those dead infants in their with her  ole girl that  got naked in front of jon snow,her body was on point
April 29, 2013 @ 06:11 PM
Boness

Always felt that Jaime story with the mad king would come up differently than what was told earlier, kinda like him now.

All these plots are going to end up badly for someone in a few episodes, don't know, but I don't think Robb will win any battle at all.
April 29, 2013 @ 07:03 PM
chief

yeah i feel like by the end of this season, jaimie will be a character a lot of people will like

•••

April 30, 2013 @ 03:20 AM
Pantic

I really liked this episode best this far in the season, last one was good but mainly because of that last scene and it wasn't even THAT good. The fight with the hound and Beric was cool, i liked how the flaming sword was done cool And i always liked the Jaime character, the actor is amazing
April 30, 2013 @ 04:09 AM
Moises Arias

as much as i like Jamie i feel like he's gonna to be the next major character to die.

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

April 30, 2013 @ 04:44 AM
Ekinsbs

I dont think Jamie will be dying anytime soon. I have a feeling that they're setting up Robb to die. Things aren't looking well for him.

FOLLOW IG: supreme_fst to buy all your Supreme!! USA Dreamteam snap - $83, OG floral janoskis 9.5 - $325

April 30, 2013 @ 05:02 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

Robb hasnt accomplished a damn thing so far other than getting himself a new wife. I feel like Stanis will die before Robb tho. But wouldnt be surprised if RObb gets killed.

Lmao at little fingers hiring a man-whore to seduce tyrelle

Jon Snow finally lost his v-card. I LOLD when that wilding redhead chick said "Is that how southerners do?" about going down on her lolol.

Can someone fill me in about the scene between the khaleesi' servants arguing?

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

April 30, 2013 @ 02:12 PM
Shammgod

yeah robb seems like he will die because they put a lot of emphasis on the part where he said he was supposed to marry that guy's daughter

^ this is from the GoT wikia...pretty much clarifies that scene:
"Meanwhile, Daenerys and her translator/aide-de-camp Missandei  meet with the assembled officers of the Unsullied. She addresses them in Low Valyrian , and says that now that they are no longer slaves but free men andthey can make their own choices, and she asked them to choose one among them to be leader of all the Unsullied. They part ranks and one of the  eunuchs steps forward. She asks him to remove his helmet and tell her his name, and he introduces himself as "Grey Worm". Daenerys is confused, and Missandei explains that when the slavemasters of Astapor  castrate slave-boys to train them as Unsullied, they force new slave-names onto them which are intentionally demeaning, usually a combination of a color and a kind of vermin, i.e. "Grey Worm", "Red Flea", "Black Rat", etc. This is to enforce the mentality in the Unsullied that this is just what they are: worthless, expendable vermin. Disgusted, Daenerys issues the command that all Unsullied must choose their own new names as free men, or reclaim the names their parents gave them. The Unsullied commander says that he will continue to be known as "Grey Worm": his original name is accursed, because it was the name he had when he was taken as a slave, but "Grey Worm" is a lucky name he will bear with pride, because it is the name he had when he was set free by Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen. Daenerys is deeply touched by his loyalty."
April 30, 2013 @ 05:36 PM
vanillashake

I really liked this episode best this far in the season, last one was good but mainly because of that last scene and it wasn't even THAT good. The fight with the hound and Beric was cool, i liked how the flaming sword was done  And i always liked the Jaime character, the actor is amazing
Flaming swords and magic always makes anything better , Reminds me of my days of basement dwelling 12 year old shenanigans of calling internet trolls "faggets" in WoW because my swords were shiny.

I just wish GoT wasn't pirated as much ( I torrent it too lel) They would make better scences and have more dragons according to the director.
May 1, 2013 @ 12:23 AM
Boness

At this point the northners seem to be preparing for the big l, and wouldn't be surprised if Robb dies meanwhile. Don't think Jaime will die tho, he's already a nobody without his right hand.

Also feeling that Robb has plans to marry one of frey daughters to his uncle I bet, he needs their army and his uncle Edmure has no wife and is heir to riverrun.

I'm developing this theory also, Jon Snow's mother story is a bit unexplained, Ned stark's sister Lyanna was kidnapped by Rhaegar and it's not known how she died, Jon Snow could be their son and that would make him the rightful king.
May 1, 2013 @ 12:38 AM
shakintheD

cotdamn just finished episode 4 and holy shit cool
i hope jaime falls in love with brienne that would be l0ls
i feel bad for sansa even tho shes hella dumb, she gettings playing left and right

and is jojen suppose to be another caretaker for bran?

~yung khaleesi~
May 1, 2013 @ 02:28 AM
chief

after seeing this all i can think of when i see ser jorah and barristan selmy together is "<3<3<3<3 khaleesi <3<3<3<3"

•••

May 1, 2013 @ 02:49 AM
legendlikenas

The Jon Snow parent theory is pretty much the prevailing one. The most obvious when you consider the facts too.

As for Robb, don't forget that he is the King in the North and has done fantastically as a military commander thus far. Beating superior numbers with tactics. Ain't no way he gonna die in battle.
May 1, 2013 @ 02:54 AM
vanillashake

The Jon Snow parent theory is pretty much the prevailing one. The most obvious when you consider the facts too.

As for Robb, don't forget that he is the King in the North and has done fantastically as a military commander thus far. Beating superior numbers with tactics. Ain't no way he gonna die in battle.
I dont see anyone matching up to  him in battle honestly, Id be pissed if he was owned randomly in a duel to end the war or something along the lines.
May 1, 2013 @ 06:46 AM
chief

At this point the northners seem to be preparing for the big l, and wouldn't be surprised if Robb dies meanwhile. Don't think Jaime will die tho, he's already a nobody without his right hand.

Also feeling that Robb has plans to marry one of frey daughters to his uncle I bet, he needs their army and his uncle Edmure has no wife and is heir to riverrun.

I'm developing this theory also, Jon Snow's mother story is a bit unexplained, Ned stark's sister Lyanna was kidnapped by Rhaegar and it's not known how she died, Jon Snow could be their son and that would make him the rightful king.
john snow is ned stark's bastard son, not rhaegar's. ned fucked some random women named wyllah (who is now dead), and brought him back with him. i think in season 3 ep 1 or 2, catelyn stark explains that when ned brought him back, she tried to love him but she simply couldn't

•••

May 1, 2013 @ 09:05 AM
It's Only Hype

Robb hasnt accomplished a damn thing so far other than getting himself a new wife. I feel like Stanis will die before Robb tho. But wouldnt be surprised if RObb gets killed.

Lmao at little fingers hiring a man-whore to seduce tyrelle

Jon Snow finally lost his v-card. I LOLD when that wilding redhead chick said "Is that how southerners do?" about going down on her lolol.

Can someone fill me in about the scene between the khaleesi' servants arguing?
Copied from wired.com but basically--

"Jorah and Selmy enjoy some camaraderie over battles from back in the

day, at least until Selmy suggests that Jorah may hinder Dany more than

help when they ultimately return to Westeros, since he's still a pariah

for the whole €œselling people into slavery€ thing. Jorah is not

interested in hearing this from someone who joined their party five

seconds ago, but it seems like Selmy might have a point."

They are kinda trying to figure out what their roles will be once Dany secures the throne (if that happens) and Jorah is still kind of distrustful of Selmy. Jorah reaffirms his allegiance and tells him that he only serves his queen.
May 1, 2013 @ 06:10 PM
Boness

john snow is ned stark's bastard son, not rhaegar's. ned fucked some random women named wyllah (who is now dead), and brought him back with him. i think in season 3 ep 1 or 2, catelyn stark explains that when ned brought him back, she tried to love him but she simply couldn't
I know that..if you go back to season 1 when Jon is leaving for the watch Ned Stark says "You might have not my name but you have my blood", (he could be Rhaeger secret son and still have Ned's blood because of his sister), when Bran explains the reason why his uncle and grandfather died he says it's because Rhaeger kidnapped Ned's sister and then she died anyway (nobody knows the reason apparently)

It could be a made up story from Ned so they wouldn't kill the boy like the rest of the targeryen babies, anyway if anyone knew the story it probably died with him/her and this probably doesn't make much sense it's just an open scenario
May 1, 2013 @ 06:12 PM
Boness

I know that..if you go back to season 1 when Jon is leaving for the watch Ned Stark says "You might have not my name but you have my blood", (he could be Rhaeger secret son and still have Ned's blood because of his sister), when Bran explains the reason why his uncle and grandfather died he says it's because Rhaeger kidnapped Ned's sister and then she died anyway (nobody knows the reason apparently)

It could be a made up story from Ned so they wouldn't kill the boy like the rest of the targeryen babies, anyway if anyone knew the story it probably died with him/her and this probably doesn't make much sense either, it's just an open scenario
May 2, 2013 @ 12:14 AM
Jay_Bird

They explained in season 1 and Ned wife explained it more in season 3, jon snow is simply a bastard son, that's it. You reaching for things that's not there

Like someone else said, Rob is owning everyone in battle he is not going to die, and he is the rightful heir, and is the king of the north.

The rightful heir to kings landing and the iron throne is khalessi.
May 2, 2013 @ 02:50 AM
tmwtg

john snow is ned stark's bastard son, not rhaegar's.
Keep thinking that.
May 2, 2013 @ 06:19 AM
legendlikenas

Guys that is what Ned and his wife said. That may or may not be the truth.

Facts:
Ned is a very very honorable man.
He was sworn to Catelyn.
He went to the tower where Lyanna was, killed three Kingsguard who were guarding it, and Lyanna was dying when he got there (childbirth?confused.
Rhaegar supposedly "kidnapped Lyanna" (a lady similar in temperament to Arya meaning very strong willed and unlikely to come quietly) after declaring her the Queen of Love and Beauty at a tourney.
The Kingsguard guard the royal family, NOT their consorts.
Ned came back from the war with Jon, raises him as his son, but refuses to give many details about the mother and how it happened. He tells Robert it was Wylla, although the King is too much of a drunk to remember much. He tells his very disappointed wife the same.
Lyanna, as Ned's sister, would pass on all the Stark traits Ned would, thus making Jon closely related to Ned, if not his son. But definitely "his blood".

Thus it is not a far stretch to say that Lyanna fell for Rhaegar, seeing as how everyone loved him, they eloped, and while in the tower, she becomes fatally ill from childbirth. Ned, getting there in time to see her before she dies, promises to raise the child as his own, thus trumping his commitment to Catelyn and preserving his strong sense of honor and dignity.
May 2, 2013 @ 09:36 AM
Boness

Guys that is what Ned and his wife said. That may or may not be the truth.

Facts:
Ned is a very very honorable man.
He was sworn to Catelyn.
He went to the tower where Lyanna was, killed three Kingsguard who were guarding it, and Lyanna was dying when he got there (childbirth?.
Rhaegar supposedly "kidnapped Lyanna" (a lady similar in temperament to Arya meaning very strong willed and unlikely to come quietly) after declaring her the Queen of Love and Beauty at a tourney.
The Kingsguard guard the royal family, NOT their consorts.
Ned came back from the war with Jon, raises him as his son, but refuses to give many details about the mother and how it happened. He tells Robert it was Wylla, although the King is too much of a drunk to remember much. He tells his very disappointed wife the same.
Lyanna, as Ned's sister, would pass on all the Stark traits Ned would, thus making Jon closely related to Ned, if not his son. But definitely "his blood".

Thus it is not a far stretch to say that Lyanna fell for Rhaegar, seeing as how everyone loved him, they eloped, and while in the tower, she becomes fatally ill from childbirth. Ned, getting there in time to see her before she dies, promises to raise the child as his own, thus trumping his commitment to Catelyn and preserving his strong sense of honor and dignity.
Didn't know about that part from the tower, but guess that's from the books..but it makes even more sense it's Lyanna and Rhaegar son, but who cares let's just wait for it if it's true..

Please login first to reply.