FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
April 15, 2013 @ 08:43 PM
Pantic

Lmao bronn and tyrion are too great, that scene with the squire and them wanting details cool

This show always moves so slow but yet so fast at the same time, i don't know what i think of it anymore tbh
April 16, 2013 @ 11:59 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

so many moments had me go "OOOH SHIT IS GOING TO GET REAL"

Like when that fool escaped and about to get "pounding in the ARSE" or gangbanging the tall female knight...

then fucking witty mofo with too many fancy words get his hand cut off

LOLOLOL

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

April 16, 2013 @ 10:24 PM
chief

"i'm going to fuck you into the dirt"

L-O-L

•••

April 17, 2013 @ 01:23 AM
It's Only Hype

Many near-rapes this episode lol
April 17, 2013 @ 03:53 AM
olegdl

damn @ the ending. the putlocker link i have got some weird background music playing and i couldnt even hear what was being said. smh
haha i downloaded the same video. last 3 mins cue in weird country music.

http://eightmethods.tumblr.com http://www.flickr.com/photos/olegdeleon http://www.purveyr.net

April 17, 2013 @ 03:58 AM
PreggGopovich

simon though cool
April 17, 2013 @ 04:52 AM
unknown force

when we gonna see the tall white girls titties tho?
April 17, 2013 @ 04:54 AM
unknown force

Good episode tonight.

That "artwork" with the dead horses was crazy.

who did that shit? was it the walkers?
yee dem white walkers
April 17, 2013 @ 06:16 AM
tmwtg

damn @ the ending. the putlocker link i have got some weird background music playing and i couldnt even hear what was being said. smh
haha i downloaded the same video. last 3 mins cue in weird country music.
Download this one: game.of.thrones.s03e03.proper.hdtv.x264-2hd
April 17, 2013 @ 07:00 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

yo whats the best streaming site or a download site?

i use ch131 and the quality is an utter shit and i wanna see some HD quality titays.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

April 17, 2013 @ 07:16 AM
unknown force

hbo go

o wait yall niggas poor l0l
April 18, 2013 @ 04:41 AM
Q.M.P

it's the titties, that defines this show, no?
April 22, 2013 @ 01:58 AM
Jay_Bird

DAMN THIS EPISODE WAS FUCKING BRUTAL, IT WAS HELLA GOOD

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!! AT DRAGON LADY AT THE END, BOSS TYPE SHIT
April 22, 2013 @ 02:30 AM
jaded

That was the best episode of the series in my opinion.

Khaleesi cool

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

April 22, 2013 @ 04:24 AM
It's Only Hype

Khaleesi putting that work in

Sam trying to save these hoes

Cersei is shook
April 22, 2013 @ 04:25 AM
Moises Arias

damn not only does she got multiple dragons now she got a ruthless army too.

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

April 22, 2013 @ 04:49 AM
Shammgod

seems like every bald-headed dude khaleesi runs into gets hit with the flames

i wonder how much longer that nigga jorah will let himself get friendzoned before leaving her or actually making moves
April 22, 2013 @ 12:54 PM
colonelcrackerzz

This show probably has the worst fan base ever.
April 22, 2013 @ 01:23 PM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

I felt bad for Sansa Stark getting played by everyone who gets close to her. I really wish she would be happy in the future but who am i kidding? lol

That Prisoner Prince got fuckin tricked LOL holy fucking shit. I didn't see that shit coming at all. That emotional moment when he realized that his real "father" was actually Edd Stark. zamn couple tears were had in that scene.

That dickless fat fucker went through some fucking gnarly shit lolol this fool smart as fux tho.

LMAO at black crows getting hungry and called out that sick fuck "YOU DAUGHTER FUCKING BASTARD" well that fuckin escalated quick hahaha

LOL @ Lanister getting bodied left and right and trying to starve himself to death lmaoooo

Khaleesi talking in her mother tongue as she was giving the order gave me goosebumps and made her sexier.

*sorry im not good with names as you can see.

April 22, 2013 @ 05:28 PM
NZOO

This show probably has the worst fan base ever.
 I agree it's a dope story etc, but these hardcore nerds just make everything look bad.

Don't badmind me.

April 23, 2013 @ 02:39 AM
jawesome

...It is a based off some long ass books that the nerds read well before any of us most likely did, what do you expect when you're turning their shit into a tv show smh.

Instagram: prxsh

April 23, 2013 @ 11:17 AM
Boness

Just as Lord of the rings, fans sometimes can make these kind of epic stories look bad. But it is understandable, the books are really something else when you read them, I read some parts and it is much more detailed and much more brutal, etc.

Back to show, really feel sorry for Theon even after the things he has done, bolton's bastard is a creepy fucker.

Can't wait for the match between the hound and beric dondarrion tho
April 23, 2013 @ 11:37 AM
Pantic

Just as Lord of the rings, fans sometimes can make these kind of epic stories look bad. But it is understandable, the books are really something else when you read them, I read some parts and it is much more detailed and much more brutal, etc.

Back to show, really feel sorry for Theon even after the things he has done, bolton's bastard is a creepy fucker.

Word it's about time we get to see Beric anyways, they left out so much of him but i guess it was for shock value in the upcomming part.

I felt bad for Theon too, that was just a horrible scene regardless of my deep hatred for his ugly face.

- the only complaint i have about this show is how they skip all the battles, i just will never understand why they do, it would take this show to the next level
April 23, 2013 @ 03:56 PM
Boness

Word it's about time we get to see Beric anyways, they left out so much of him but i guess it was for shock value in the upcomming part.

I felt bad for Theon too, that was just a horrible scene regardless of my deep hatred for his ugly face.

- the only complaint i have about this show is how they skip all the battles, i just will never understand why they do, it would take this show to the next level
Yeah, I think that happens because of the lack of time to shoot scenes, almost every scene is 2 or 3 minutes long and then they proceed to another one, the last one is usually longer.
April 23, 2013 @ 04:32 PM
Jay_Bird

lack of time,and plus that shit cost millions to make

and i'm like spitta, just enjoy the shit, its a good show, why the hell it matters what the fans though

are you sitting,watching the show with the fans, no so chill.
April 23, 2013 @ 05:44 PM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

^ exactly. 

who gives a fuck what they do. it's none of my business or yours.

KEEP CALM BECAUSE THE WINTER IS COMING.

April 23, 2013 @ 06:59 PM
iggy-koopa

I felt bad for Sansa Stark getting played by everyone who gets close to her. I really wish she would be happy in the future but who am i kidding? lol
Is Little Finger trying to bring her back to her family to win some points with the mom? / Why does the queen to be want to avoid this again? Something the fat no-balls guy said.

This last convinced me to download all the books but it'll prolly take me a while to get through them all

For some odd reason I felt like I knew that was gonna happen to Theon; like they were just fucking with him as part of his torture -- but I guess it was just that guy trying to win some points with whoever is keeping him captive.

Khaleesi <3<3
April 23, 2013 @ 11:00 PM
Boness

Is Little Finger trying to bring her back to her family to win some points with the mom? / Why does the queen to be want to avoid this again? Something the fat no-balls guy said.

This last convinced me to download all the books but it'll prolly take me a while to get through them all

For some odd reason I felt like I knew that was gonna happen to Theon; like they were just fucking with him as part of his torture -- but I guess it was just that guy trying to win some points with whoever is keeping him captive.

Khaleesi <3<3
The guy that played Theon is Roose Bolton's bastard, when he kills all those guards on ep. 3 the last one calls him 'You little bastard', he seems to be like Joffrey, but with bigger balls and those laughs when they're kicking Theon denounces that he's a creepy fucker.

Really eager to see what's Littlefinger planning, if there is a character I can't draw anything from it's him, even after what Varys said on last episode.

Also feeling that Jaime Lannister is going to change himself after all this, really a nice move to 'kill him' while letting him live.
April 24, 2013 @ 03:56 AM
chief

the ending to the last episode was EASILY the best the series has done

•••

April 24, 2013 @ 12:35 PM
kidz-bounch

got to say best episode for me for all 3 seasons so far.
dont really comprehend whos the eye-patched ring leader in the cave tho

all hail your alleigance to the mighty hypnotoad

Please login first to reply.