April 1, 2013 @ 11:06 PM
Jay_Bird

I'M with panic, the cliffhanger for the finale was perfect, but I was so disappointed with last night episode, I hope the episodes pick up, cause damn last night episode was a let down, and very boring.

How the fuck did the night watch beat all those wights and white walkers?
April 1, 2013 @ 11:37 PM
chief

I thought it was a pretty good episode, especially for the season opener. even good shows have those slow episodes. remember the first couple of breaking bad episodes last season? pretty slow.

I do like how you really don't know what is going to happen in terms of predictability in this show. Ned Stark for example, I'm glad they killed him off (but not at the same time). Sure it sucks he's not in the show anymore, but the fallout from his death causes the series and characters to develop more naturally than if he were to somehow escape death after being found "guilty" of treason.

I like the fact they aren't afraid to kill off main characters, especially when they have so many and introduce more during each season. Makes the show a lot more interesting.

But I think they still fought the white walkers and escaped rather than actually killing them all

•••

April 2, 2013 @ 03:06 AM
Jay_Bird

Ned dying and the dragons hatching changed the whole game of throne universe. If Ned was kept alive, ned would have just went back to winterfell and made peace with the Lannisters. He was the only person on the show that truly had honor, while everyone on the show cant be trusted.
April 2, 2013 @ 05:08 AM
NZOO

I jumped ahead a year back in the books, but the show imo does a really good job of making sense of things.

Don't badmind me.

April 2, 2013 @ 07:26 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

April 2, 2013 @ 03:45 PM
kidz-bounch

god damn that soldiers tit.
whats not to love about this show
dragons tits swords and castles.
of course, Tyrion.
and Daenerys.

and god damn that soldiers tit.

all hail your alleigance to the mighty hypnotoad

April 2, 2013 @ 05:18 PM
zilla

Ned dying and the dragons hatching changed the whole game of throne universe. If Ned was kept alive, ned would have just went back to winterfell and made peace with the Lannisters. He was the only person on the show that truly had honor, while everyone on the show cant be trusted.
daenarys would still be tryna fuck shit up, as would stannis and/or renly
April 2, 2013 @ 08:19 PM
Jay_Bird

^
Yeah but you got to remember, Ned was trying to protect her while the king was trying to poison her, Ned would have calmed her down to not fight, that's why I said Ned being kept alive would have chilled everyone out and me bringing up the dragons is because before the dragons there was no such thing was magic, but when the dragons was born the magic came back, and even the walkers started to come out to battle everyone beyond the wall.
April 2, 2013 @ 09:39 PM
The Dark Knight

lulz

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/199450

April 3, 2013 @ 04:42 PM

just hopped on this show. hooked by the 2nd episode cool
April 8, 2013 @ 10:04 AM
chex

fux with this show heavy cool
April 9, 2013 @ 05:06 AM
Jay_Bird

sunday episode started off slow but ended great

two questions though

who was torturing threon, and also who was that little boy who showed up in brendon starks dreams, and then showed up in reality

and I cant believe Jamie lannister got his ass handed to him by the she knight
April 9, 2013 @ 06:21 AM
chex

jamie lannister escaped, then got his ass caught again. maybe he shouldnt have waited on that bridge lmao
April 9, 2013 @ 06:29 AM
chief

sunday episode started off slow but ended great

two questions though

who was torturing threon, and also who was that little boy who showed up in brendon starks dreams, and then showed up in reality

and I cant believe Jamie lannister got his ass handed to him by the she knight
we don't know who was torturing him. last thing i remember is theon was knocked out by the greyjoy soldiers after he gave that epic battle speech then they took him with them.

as for the kid, i just copied this from game and thrones wiki cause it was easier than explaining:

"Later, the same boy from the dream approaches their camp in the woods unarmed, and while Summer snarls at him at first he then sniffs his hand and turns away. Osha comes up behind the boy with a sharpened wooden spear, only for the boy's sister to come up behind Osha and pull a knife to her throat. Everyone then calms down, and the boy introduces himself as Jojen Reed, and his sister is Meera ReedHouse Reed are loyal bannermen of House Stark, and they have been searching for Bran and Rickon so they can protect them.Sometime later, when they are on the move again, Jojen and Bran discuss his wolf-dreams, and Jojen explains that Bran himself is a warg. Jojen says that it starts out as vivid dreams seeing the world through his wolf's eyes, but with practice he will be able to consciously enter the mind of his wolf and control its actions. Bran asks if prophetic dreams are part of being a warg, but Jojen explains that's a different, related magical ability. "The Sight" allows those who possess it to see events that haven't happened yet, or events that happened long before they were born, or events happening now but thousands of miles away. Jojen confirms that Bran's dream of his father Eddard the day he died was an example of the Sight, and that Jojen himself had a similar dream the same day. He says that when he told his father, Lord Howland Reed, he openly wept, for he correctly realized that his son's dream signified that Eddard was dead. Bran says that Howland was a great friend of his father Eddard's who fought alongside him during Robert's Rebellion, though Jojen says Howland doesn't like to talk about the war much. Jojen also confirms that Bran wasn't simply experiencing a vision of Jojen in his earlier dream, but it was Jojen himself who reached out with his mind to contact Bran in his dream, and Jojen remembers seeing the three-eyed raven too."

essentially bran and jojen are both wargs and greenseers

•••

April 12, 2013 @ 04:05 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

probably my favorite scene was when Tyrion got caught lying about how many time he fucked that fine ass whore lolol.

Another was when that Mother Stark [i forgot her name] but she was having that confession moment. "I didn't love the motherless child." zamn that scene was powerful.

Sansa just went YOLO and said Geoffrey is a monster LOLOL. That soon to be queen is a bit crazy but still hot. I hope she doesnt get killed for being smart ass

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

April 12, 2013 @ 04:12 PM
swervin

I am daenerys stormborn of house targaryen
April 13, 2013 @ 06:47 AM
Blarg

I am daenerys stormborn of house targaryen
ok       
April 14, 2013 @ 11:46 AM
ReZ

Knew there would be big plans for Bran. Warg powers gonna tear shit up.
April 14, 2013 @ 05:40 PM
chex

House Stark are a bunch of Wargs with their wolves .

Anyone got a link to stream for tonights episode live? I dont have HBO
April 15, 2013 @ 01:58 AM
Jay_Bird

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@WHAT HAPPENED TO JAMIE AT THE END OF THE NEW EPISODE
April 15, 2013 @ 02:44 AM
tmwtg

Yep, I didn't think it would happen this soon.
April 15, 2013 @ 03:46 AM
cityofsavages

I was shocked as shit.

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

April 15, 2013 @ 03:50 AM
jaded

Good episode tonight.

That "artwork" with the dead horses was crazy.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

April 15, 2013 @ 03:52 AM
chex

the scene with Tyrion and the chairs cracked me up. Tyrion is dat nigga
April 15, 2013 @ 03:53 AM
Moises Arias

damn @ the ending. the putlocker link i have got some weird background music playing and i couldnt even hear what was being said. smh

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

April 15, 2013 @ 03:56 AM
Jay_Bird

Good episode tonight.

who did that shit? was it the walkers?
April 15, 2013 @ 04:43 AM
art vandelay

damn @ the ending. the putlocker link i have got some weird background music playing and i couldnt even hear what was being said. smh
same, I tried 5 different links but no luck.
April 15, 2013 @ 04:50 AM
dildo baggins

i got you my niggaz enjoy http://allmyvideos.net/35xlvq4edsda and jaime lannister is taking the L lol
April 15, 2013 @ 01:46 PM
Jay_Bird

He taking serious Ls this season, got his ass handed to him by the lady knight (and he suppose to be one of the baddest knights in king landings)

and now he got his shit took,lol.
April 15, 2013 @ 06:22 PM
jaded

Good episode tonight.

who did that shit? was it the walkers?
Yeah, he makes a remark about them being "artists" and then says something about what happened to the men who were riding those horses.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

Please login first to reply.