Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 10, 2012 @ 08:47 PM
Jay_Bird

i can't tell if you guys are speculating or if you're giving away spoilers. if its the latter i gotta stop coming to this thread.

Nah I can't tell he didn't spoile it

I wonder will the seven kingdoms have to team up for a short while against the walkers and wights
June 11, 2012 @ 08:28 PM
Boness

i can't tell if you guys are speculating or if you're giving away spoilers. if its the latter i gotta stop coming to this thread.

Nah b it's speculation, but it makes sense with what Jon Snow said. And that shit about dragonglass was a discussion between Jeor Mormont and Aemon targaryan I think on the episode the wight tried to kill Jeor.

Nah I can't tell he didn't spoile it

I wonder will the seven kingdoms have to team up for a short while against the walkers and wights

That would be a dope final coolcool
June 12, 2012 @ 12:17 PM
Pantic

sounds about right timewise

*SPOILERS DONT FUCKN READ IF U CARE*

dragons are not gonna do shit
June 12, 2012 @ 03:45 PM
KTA

what was the point of that? ^ shut the fuck up if youve read the books, this is about the show
June 12, 2012 @ 04:36 PM
Pantic

Yea just for the people that don't care, wasn't really a major spoiler but sorry about it, realised it's really impossible to skip over that line if u don't wanna see it, tried to edit but page won't let me. So go ahead and delete it if any mod checks this out.
June 12, 2012 @ 04:45 PM
Radio

Yea just for the people that don't care, wasn't really a major spoiler but sorry about it, realised it's really impossible to skip over that line if u don't wanna see it, tried to edit but page won't let me. So go ahead and delete it if any mod checks this out.

please get the fuck away from this thread.
June 12, 2012 @ 05:14 PM
iggy-koopa

all the dragons are guys right?

there goes reproducing
June 12, 2012 @ 05:19 PM
Jay_Bird

please get the fuck away from this thread.

This

but on the cool I, thinking about getting book 3 and reading it

don't know if I can wait another year
June 18, 2012 @ 10:28 PM
WavyShogun

I had to start reading the books....can't wait a year to get my GoT addiction! I wonder if the Stark children will ever meet again?
June 18, 2012 @ 10:49 PM
YungBrooklyn

Does anyone know which book the story is up to now? Do they do 1 book per season or does each season cover more?
June 18, 2012 @ 11:02 PM
WavyShogun

Does anyone know which book the story is up to now? Do they do 1 book per season or does each season cover more?

I would say the 3rd book cause of the 3rd season. Some of the events are different in the book then the show so it's kinda hard to say if each season will follow just one book.
June 18, 2012 @ 11:05 PM
gakidou134

I would say the 3rd book cause of the 3rd season. Some of the events are different in the book then the show so it's kinda hard to say if each season will follow just one book.

apparently the 3rd book will be split into 2 seaons..this is great coz my friends keep telling me the 3rd book is the best book so this gives alot of opertunities for the writers to expand and further develop characters and include more subplots from the book
June 19, 2012 @ 12:19 AM
dildo baggins

apparently the 3rd book will be split into 2 seaons..this is great coz my friends keep telling me the 3rd book is the best book so this gives alot of opertunities for the writers to expand and further develop characters and include more subplots from the book

from what i've read in the reviews of the 4th and 5th novels, there's not much going on and its pretty slow. so maybe they realized that and split the 3rd novel up to take up more air time and then maybe for the 5th season of the show they'll combine both the 4th and 5th novels.
June 19, 2012 @ 05:41 AM
YungBrooklyn

Ohh ok sounds good. But are the books that much different from the show to where there are major differences that I wouldn't really understand unless I read the previous books? Or is it easy to understand as long as you're familiar with the GOT's world and all the characters?
June 19, 2012 @ 06:38 PM
gakidou134

Ohh ok sounds good. But are the books that much different from the show to where there are major differences that I wouldn't really understand unless I read the previous books? Or is it easy to understand as long as you're familiar with the GOT's world and all the characters?

the first book was really similar to the first season ith some very minor changes but book 2 and season 2 had some major differences either coz they didnt have time to develop the various subplots and budget constraints (the exclusion of ramsay bolton)..but since season 3 and 4 are all based in book 3 .. i think theyll try to keep it consistent as possible.
June 19, 2012 @ 07:59 PM
Jay_Bird

the series stop at book five though right?
June 19, 2012 @ 09:03 PM
legendlikenas

Yeah I am seriously wondering how they will introduce Ramsay now since he is pretty crucial to one character's plot.
June 20, 2012 @ 05:33 PM
itsyababyboyzilla

the series stop at book five though right?

that's where it's at right now but 2 more are scheduled and the last one took like 11 thousand years to write
June 20, 2012 @ 06:15 PM
Boness

1st season equals to 1st book, and 2nd to the 2nd book except for the zombie army part which is the start of 3rd book. I keep hearing 3rd is the best book too hope they expand the seasons episodes aswell like 13 ep's would be great
June 24, 2012 @ 10:47 PM
w00tJAMES

I finally watched the first 3 episodes of this show last night. Damn, such a good show. Going to watch 3 more episodes tonight.
June 24, 2012 @ 11:25 PM
cityofsavages

I finally watched the first 3 episodes of this show last night. Damn, such a good show. Going to watch 3 more episodes tonight.

You won't be let down, the second season ends with a BANG.

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

June 29, 2012 @ 07:01 PM
DaPark

TYBG for Noobroom, bout to catch up on season 2

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

July 4, 2012 @ 02:41 AM
KDeezy

I actually started reading because this series was so good. Do you think Jon Snow is really the son of Lyanna and Rhaegar Targaryen. After watching the series (multiple times) and reading the 1st book Ned doesn't seem like he would have actually cheated on Catelyn, and Robert loved Lyanna and already had infants killed because the were Targaryen, so there's no doubt that he would have had Jon killed as well.

Selling Supreme- CDG, Olive Lodge, Snakeskin, Ikat, Ripstop, Rare Blue and Black Checkered - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/175307/

July 4, 2012 @ 10:30 AM
jacobsever

Watched both seasons in the past 5 days.
Fuck, can't believe I slept on this so long.
Ordered the book series to read in anticipation of next season.

People I want to see die :

Jeoffery Baratheon
Jaime Lannister
Theon Greyjoy
Ser Allister Thorne

What ever happened to Bronn after the attack on King's Landing? Saved the Hound's ass, and then just seemed to disappear from the show. He wasn't in the finale at all was he?

July 4, 2012 @ 10:38 AM
kaleljorel71

WHERE ARE MY DRAGONS?

i'm patiently waiting for season 3.....
July 4, 2012 @ 01:54 PM
cityofsavages

Jeoffery Baratheon
Jaime Lannister
Theon Greyjoy
Ser Allister Thorne

What ever happened to Bronn after the attack on King's Landing? Saved the Hound's ass, and then just seemed to disappear from the show. He wasn't in the finale at all was he?

After Tywin arrived in the city Bronn was relieved of his duty as head of the Gold Cloaks, I'm pretty sure we'll see more of him in season 3, him and Tyrion are partners in crime.

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

July 4, 2012 @ 01:56 PM
Boness

Jeoffery Baratheon
Jaime Lannister
Theon Greyjoy
Ser Allister Thorne

He fine, he just got his ass fired as captain of the gold cloaks. I don't know man but greyjoy prolly not gonna be fine next season
July 4, 2012 @ 04:37 PM
Jay_Bird

You crazy I don't want Jamie to die

Dude is such a cocky badass

And it's only a couple of dudes who can handle him as a swordsman

Jaimie is actually one of the best characters in the book

If you think about it, no one is truly evil in the book but jeoffrey

Everyone has a good reason for the iron throne
July 5, 2012 @ 01:21 PM
Boness

Nah b fuck Jaime, he thinks he can kill everybody but there are lots of knights that would make him eat dirt.

But for real, jaime, joffrey and lanister yellow shitheads won't die soon...tho, shit will get real as soon as Arya learns how to be a skilled assassin with Valar morghulis

Arya need to kill Joffrey cus she saw her dad being beheaded by evil king joffrey's orders.
July 5, 2012 @ 04:00 PM
Jay_Bird

Shits it's been a proven fact that Jamie is unfuckwitable when it comes to that sword

Jamie the king slayer nigga

Please login first to reply.