Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
May 31, 2012 @ 03:49 AM
xVILLN

apparently ben kingsley is signed on for this film.I could see him playing mandarin,no problem.

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

June 1, 2012 @ 03:36 PM
Jay_Bird

they have made iron man so dope,he was clearly the dopest dude in avengers

i think its dope that norman osborne will be in this if he is in it

even though it wont happen

it would be dope if norman osborne used that green goblin suit too
June 1, 2012 @ 04:13 PM
jilin

iron man is probably the coolest looking hero out of all the avengers

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/17942

June 1, 2012 @ 08:02 PM
PlatinumRespect

dope
June 2, 2012 @ 05:09 AM
willy cheesesteak

dope

so dope
June 2, 2012 @ 08:57 PM
yahyasn

yeah, cant wait for IM3!!!!!

Wokka 2012 Spring Summer | Levis Blue-Naked and Famous Elephant II

June 5, 2012 @ 06:37 PM
willy cheesesteak

First official pic

June 8, 2012 @ 02:40 PM
FLVMINCO

I didn't mind the second one but that was only because I like War Machine better than Iron Man.

Follow me @Pyrex_Lanvin on twitter, mixed women are the GOAT.

June 14, 2012 @ 06:44 PM
Josh.

i read that the iron patriot and mandarin are both gonna be villains in iron man 3. although, the character for the iron patriot won't be norman osborne but some other villain who was a soldier and experienced an accident thus leading to him using the suit for him to regain strength or something like that.
bleh, they shoulda left the iron patriot alone to give more room for the mandarin. now it might end up looking like spiderman 3 where they gotta incorporate 2 villains which might make the struggle not as intense

Apparently there is supposed to be 3 villians in Iron Man 3

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

July 15, 2012 @ 05:28 PM
willy cheesesteak

Teaser in the SDCC Panel:
We see a bunch of footage -- Guy Pearce's character -- The Iron Patriot armor

"Some people call me a terrorist," says a voice (I don't think it's Kingsley)

"I consider myself a teacher. Lesson number one: There is no such thing as heroes."

We see a bunch of helicopters firing on Stark's house, blowing it off the edge of the cliff

Inside, every suit of armor is destroyed

Iron Man falls into the ocean as wreckage comes down on top of him

Cut to...

Ben Kingsley as The Mandarin

It's the costume from the comic almost exactly

The footage ends and they're even calling him the Mandarin now

Feige starts talking about Iron Man 3 and then there's a light at the back of the room — and suddenly Robert Downey Jr. comes in from the back, dancing up the aisle to the tune of "Never Too Much" by Luther Vandross. He's dancing around with one Iron Man glove on. And we see some Iron Man 3 footage!

There's a scene where Tony Stark is in his lab, with a sign saying "Stark R&D Department." He's being filmed by his camera bot. And he's talking to the wall of old Iron Man suits. "Good afternoon ladies," he says to them. "Welcome to the birthing suite." He's about to welcome the arrival of their "bouncing badass baby brother." He asks Jarvis for seasonal music, and Jarvis puts the needle down on a record of hip hop Christmas music.

Tony strikes a boxing pose, and nothing happens. A second time, nothing happens. Finally, he tells camera-bot, "Take two." And when he strikes the boxing pose, an armor glove flies across the room and goes onto his hand. Then he says it's okay to send all the pieces — and pieces of armor are flying at him. At first, it works great, and then they start overwhelming him — and his crotchguard hits him in the crotch. Another armor piece hits him in the face. Tony asks for it to be slowed down, but they keep flying at him. Finally he's almost fully armored, except for his mask, hovering in mid air. Tony flips over so he's upside down, and the mask flies onto his face.

Then there's a funny scene where Tony is talking to Happy Hogan, his "former" head of security. Happy says he's quit, because people laugh at him when he says he's Iron Man's bodyguard. Plus Iron Man is busy off joining the Superfriends. Plus Happy Hogan's grandmother saw a big robot snake come out of the sky in Manhattan and jumped out the window. Tony says it's been taken care of.

The final big set piece was when a bunch of helicopters with rocket launchers come and destroy Tony's giant house, causing it to tumble into the sea. Tony gets into the Iron Man armor in time, but Pepper Potts is also caught in the disaster. And Tony watches all his spare Iron Man suits blowing up one by one. Tony is flung out into the water and carried down by the undertow. Over this, the voice of the Mandarin says, "Some people call me a terrorist. I consider myself a teacher. Lesson number one: Heroes. There is no such thing. As you cry out for mercy, you will be silenced."

There were also quick snippets of other stuff. Tony sitting on the couch in his Iron Man armor, as Pepper Potts comes into his house, and she kisses him and holds him while he's still wearing the armor. We also see Guy Pearce, playing Aldrich Killian, and he too is kissing Pepper Potts. Also, we glimpse Maya Hansen (Rebecca Hall), looking sad. Also, we see War Machine's brand new red-white-and-blue armor.

There's a chain, going onto a swordhilt. And a group of government officials looking concerned as they witness some carnage taking place, at the hands of that terrorist. And Pepper Potts holding a ruined Iron Man helmet in the rubble.

The last shot of the Comic Con trailer is a pair of hands with ten rings on them — caressing a ragged beard. These hands pull back a hood revealing a knotted head. And it's Ben Kingsley, looking sinister as Hell, sitting on a throne, flanked by temple dogs.

"Sir Ben's lovely and he's going to be absolutely terrific," says director Shane Black during the panel. Kingsley has developed a voice as the Mandarin, that he's been working on in his hotel room. "This guy is the Mandarin."

"Iron Man 3 is all about a return to a Tony Stark-centric film," says Kevin Feige — just like how in the comics, the characters can all combine and then go back to their separate worlds.

"To make it seem like it's the conclusion of a trilogy rather than just another episode — that was the challenge," adds Black. "And we've managed to remember that to stay on top, you have to touch bottom." And he says that what drives the love of superhero films is a connection to the simple myths that we all cherish. And the big secret of the films is that Downey Jr. "is Tony Stark."

Despite all that talk about touching bottom, they're still not doing the "Demon in the Bottle" storyline, because Downey doesn't feel like there's enough of a story there to play out on screen — you can't watch Iron Man go through rehab. So instead, "He's got the plug in the jug this time."

Don Cheadle says he has a lot more to do in this movie, and "the Rhodey and Tony relationship expands."

"We've got all these interlocking parts," says Shane Black. "It's not like Spider-Man 3, where they're all separate," he snarks.

And now that Jon Favreau is playing Happy Hogan and not directing, he's "off the chain," says Downey Jr. He's like "Swingers at 40."

How does Downey Jr. respond to the success of The Avengers? "I think every movie I ever do is going to be one of the three biggest films of all time," says Downey Jr. "It finally happened."

Someone asks if Pepper Potts will ever get her own suit of armor, like the Rescue Suit. Downey Jr. jokes about Pepper rescuing Tony from a bar, in a co-dependent way, but then Feige says more seriously: "Everybody at this table thinks Pepper getting a suit would be the coolest thing." "We all want to see Gwyneth kick a little ass at some point," agrees Jon Favreau.

So what's next for Robert Downey Jr. after Iron Man 3? "Don's and my deal runs out after Iron Man 3, and then we'll figure out what Brinks truck we want to continue," says Downey Jr. "This has been an amazing journey, and the future is uncertain."
July 15, 2012 @ 08:04 PM
Jay_Bird

Iron man got a batcave
July 15, 2012 @ 11:08 PM
w)entandrew

hmmmm this sounds pretty sick. i like that marvel is so involved and they keep the integrity of everything intact.

i feel like they should have done ultron though. would have been a cool introduction to hank pym also. but what i just realized is this is a whole separate universe of marvel, so im not too mad about the iron patriot not being like marvel 626.

Forum Administrator • @HOYITSDREW

July 16, 2012 @ 07:40 AM
willy cheesesteak

Comic Con 2012 Panel

July 20, 2012 @ 11:03 AM
mandye

hmm I agree
July 26, 2012 @ 07:55 PM
meZzedupdream

can this movie be out NOW?
August 1, 2012 @ 10:55 AM
thelavishworld

For all you car enthousiasts:
Iron Man 3 will feature the 2014 Bugatti Veyron Hyper Sport Edition.
http://www.thelavishworld.com/2012/08/the-cost-of-being-iron-man.html
And did anyone know those suits actually cost like a 500 million dollars confused
August 1, 2012 @ 10:56 AM
thelavishworld

disney needs to hustle and get ALL of the marvel superheros to make a proper avengers movie, or that shit will tank
It wasn't that bad? Loved them both. Plus Disney is only into the distribution, they don't have final cut or supervising function..
August 2, 2012 @ 05:29 PM
goldANDsacks

hmmmm this sounds pretty sick. i like that marvel is so involved and they keep the integrity of everything intact.

i feel like they should have done ultron though. would have been a cool introduction to hank pym also. but what i just realized is this is a whole separate universe of marvel, so im not too mad about the iron patriot not being like marvel 626.

theyre gonna introduce hank pym in his own movie.
August 3, 2012 @ 10:38 PM
w)entandrew

if it were up to me though i wouldnt give hank pymm his own movie. i would have let him in during one of the other movies. ultron would be a good villain for iron man too

Forum Administrator • @HOYITSDREW

August 4, 2012 @ 12:03 AM
Pantic

Lmao i would have to get paid watching a hank movie, dude is the biggest douche marvel been had.
August 4, 2012 @ 01:38 AM
itsyababyboyzilla

it's edgar wright and joe cornish, that's all i ever needed to hear
August 4, 2012 @ 08:01 PM
StephonPurham

yo if someone can post links to the footage they couldnt show on YouTube like the Ant Man test footage and the iron man 3 shit that would be awesome
August 4, 2012 @ 08:23 PM
tmwtg

Lmao i would have to get paid watching a hank movie, dude is the biggest douche marvel been had.

I don't keep up with Hank Pym. Why's he a douche?
August 4, 2012 @ 09:14 PM
itsyababyboyzilla

no video but a write-up of what happened http://badassdigest.com/2012/07/14/comic-con-2012-ant-man-uses-size-fu-to-kick-ass-one-inch-at-a-time/

hank pym is a douche cos he beats his wife lol
September 19, 2012 @ 09:03 PM
B Low Brown

Shitty bump

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

October 21, 2012 @ 10:32 PM
9inchesofsole

Mandarincool
October 22, 2012 @ 06:36 PM
9inchesofsole

First Look at Ben Kingsley as new villain The Mandarin

October 23, 2012 @ 03:56 AM