September 29, 2010 @ 11:06 AM
sjem

Couldn't find a thread on this so I thought I'd make one.

Synopsis:
Paul is a U.S. contractor working in Iraq. After an attack by a group of Iraqis he wakes to find he is buried alive inside a coffin. With only a lighter and a cell phone it's a race against time to escape this claustrophobic death trap.

And the trailer (I know it's short but I prefer it to the other one):

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVMUwoNZs2Y

It did pretty well at the Sundance Festival in January and got picked up by Lionsgate. Should be going to see this on Sunday, don't think it's out in America till like the 8th or 9th of October though.
September 29, 2010 @ 12:52 PM
BonSoGood

yeah that movie is gunna be sick. like i just want to know how they keep us interested when we just see some kid in a box..

Check me out: http://goodgoodco.storenvy.com

September 29, 2010 @ 01:14 PM
mr.jack

looks promising.. will defenitely check this out.. plus ryan reynolds is hot..
September 29, 2010 @ 01:29 PM
sjem

yeah that movie is gunna be sick. like i just want to know how they keep us interested when we just see some kid in a box..

That's what I'm looking forward to really, it's an interesting take on a thriller (sort of) and I just want to see how it works.
September 29, 2010 @ 06:44 PM
Blazed

I saw it about a week ago (it released in select theaters September 24th, and is gonna have a world wide release on October 8th). I thought it was alright, nothing crazy. It got kinda dull at some points cuz the movie is literally just him in a box with a cellphone. But overall I was satisfied.
September 29, 2010 @ 07:11 PM
MER-ONE

yo this is a rip off of a csi las vegas episode where nick is bruied alive too and they race to find him before he runs out of air.cool
September 29, 2010 @ 08:43 PM
dalek

This and 127 Hours are two movies I'm really excited for.
September 29, 2010 @ 10:15 PM
Mr. Nice Watch

September 30, 2010 @ 05:28 AM
ruben

buried is full of thriller and mystery.It will released in October and i will watch it definitely.
October 6, 2010 @ 02:44 PM
sjem

Went to see this yesterday and thought it was pretty good, it obviously can't be compared to other thriller movies but for what it was attempting I think it pulled it off well. Ryan Reynolds was ok, ending was probably the best that it could've been even if it was a bit predictable and the camerawork was surprisingly dynamic (wrong word probably).
October 6, 2010 @ 09:06 PM
hiphopspaz

I wish I was going to be able to screen this movie, but the screening is tomorrow night, at the same time as the screening for RED. So I picked RED because the theater is much closer to me. That's one of the reasons it's hard to review every movie, some screenings overlap each other.

Please login first to reply.