Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
May 20, 2011 @ 12:20 PM
jofcndp

Hi, few questions for you to answer
bit ly/fZiyyc]the sports betting champ
May 20, 2011 @ 12:22 PM
jofcndp

Whats up, few questions for you to help with
bit ly/fGJKo8]penis-advantage
May 25, 2011 @ 01:07 PM
hiphopspaz

Kung Fu Panda 2: Movie Review
Kung Fu Panda 2: Movie Review

KUNG FU PANDA 2 may lack much of the witty humor that was in abundance in the first film, but this sequel still manages to be quite entertaining. What this film lacks in laughs it makes up for in adventure. We are given a larger story, which makes sense since Po (Jack Black) has moved on from his training with Master Shifu (Dustin Hoffman) and is now the Dragon Warrior. Along with The Furious Five, Mantis (Seth Rogan), Tigress (Angelina Jolie), Monkey (Jackie Chan), Viper (Lucy Lu), & Crane (David Cross), he protects the Valley of Peace.

The evil peacock Lord Shen (Gary Oldman) creates a metal shooting device that threatens to destroy all kung fu masters and it is up to Po & the Furious Five to stop him. When Po first encounters Lord Shen
May 25, 2011 @ 01:09 PM
hiphopspaz

The Hangover Part 2: Movie Review
The Hangover Part 2: Movie Review

If you are a fan of THE HANGOVER, then chances are you will enjoy or at least be mildly amused by the sequel. It is basically the same movie with a new location, fewer laughs, and less surprises. I enjoyed the first film but felt it was wildly overrated and not a comedy classic, though many may disagree. The only thing that I feel saves this carbon-copy sequel is the cast. It is obvious that the stars are working hard at trying to entertain us and not just phoning in the performances for a money-grab.

Phil (Bradley Cooper), Stu (Ed Helms), Alan (Zach Galifianakis), & Doug (Justin Bartha) are all back and this time in Thailand for Stu
June 9, 2011 @ 12:48 AM
hiphopspaz

Super 8: Movie Review
Super 8: Movie Review

If you look up the past credits for Amblin Entertainment, you will find such films as BACK TO THE FUTURE, E.T., GREMLINS, THE GOONIES, INNERSPACE, JURASSIC PARK & many more. It is only fitting that the production company that brought us those memorable films, brings us SUPER 8. This is J.J. Abrams third feature directing gig and he has yet to drop the ball. His first film was the third and best Mission Impossible film, his second was the 2009 STAR TREK reboot which was my favorite film of the year and now he brings us SUPER 8 which is not based on any previous franchise but is inspired by a generation of movie making. Obviously Steven Spielberg is the biggest inspiration here, as well as the film
June 10, 2011 @ 02:39 PM
Whahcyday

Hookah
Hey, I came across these amazing items on ebay and wanted to share them with my fellow Bubblers enthusiasts

Brand New Marble Smoking Pipe/Chillum Made in India

cgi ebay com/ws/eBayISAPI dll?ViewItem&item=230632518847&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Carved Marijuana Leaf Large Wooden Smoking Pipe/Chillum

cgi ebay com/ws/eBayISAPI dll?ViewItem&item=230632520355&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Brand New Hand Carved Wooden Smoking Pipe Made in India

cgi ebay com/ws/eBayISAPI dll?ViewItem&item=230632521722&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Brand New Carved Ganesh Marble Chillum Pipe

cgi ebay com/ws/eBayISAPI dll?ViewItem&item=230633152066&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Brand New Carved Wooden Chillum/Pipe/Hookah from India

cgi ebay com/ws/eBayISAPI dll?ViewItem&item=230633191032&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

bit ly/m92a2p
mesotheliomalaw me/site/
mesotheliomalaw me/site/?p=6
bit ly/lUIyxH
mesotheliomalaw me
June 10, 2011 @ 02:41 PM
Whahcyday

Indian Chillum
Hey, I came across these amazing items on ebay and wanted to share them with my fellow Hookah enthusiasts

Brand New Marble Smoking Pipe/Chillum Made in India

cgi ebay com/ws/eBayISAPI dll?ViewItem&item=230632518847&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Carved Marijuana Leaf Large Wooden Smoking Pipe/Chillum

cgi ebay com/ws/eBayISAPI dll?ViewItem&item=230632520355&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Brand New Hand Carved Wooden Smoking Pipe Made in India

cgi ebay com/ws/eBayISAPI dll?ViewItem&item=230632521722&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Brand New Carved Ganesh Marble Chillum Pipe

cgi ebay com/ws/eBayISAPI dll?ViewItem&item=230633152066&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Brand New Carved Wooden Chillum/Pipe/Hookah from India

cgi ebay com/ws/eBayISAPI dll?ViewItem&item=230633191032&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

bit ly/lqQjGh
bit ly/lUIyxH
mesotheliomalaw me/site/
bit ly/m92a2p
mesotheliomalaw me
June 16, 2011 @ 03:45 PM
hiphopspaz

Been a busy week. I have 3 movie reviews here for you

Green Lantern: Movie Review

Admittedly, I was never a reader of the Green Lantern comics growing up. I knew who he was and his back story but I just wasn’t all that interested in him. I was more of a Spiderman and Hulk fan. I don’t feel you need to know much about a comic book character to enjoy a film about one. I am sure many people who have never read a Batman comic in their life, loved the last two films. When it comes to Green Lantern though, whether you are a loyal fan or a casual moviegoer just looking for a fun summer film, I doubt you will find much excitement in this film based on the character.

As the film opens, a group of aliens have crashed on a lost planet where an evil creature named Parallax was imprisoned long ago. In the process, they wind up freeing Parallax by letting it consume their souls. Once freed, Parallax attacks Abin Sur, the Green Lantern that was responsible for imprisoning him. As a result of the attack, Abin Sur crash lands on Earth and the dying alien sends his ring out to find a Green Lantern warrior to replace him.

Who does the ring choose? Hal Jordan (Ryan Reynolds), an arrogant test pilot who lives his life pretty recklessly is it’s choice. When Hal takes the ring and lantern/charging station (yep, the ring runs out of juice and always needs to be recharged kind of like your iPhone), he begins to realize it’s power. After his first use of the ring in a parking lot brawl, the ring transports him to the home world of the intergalactic peace-keeping squadron known as the Green Lanterns. There Hal meets Tomar-Re (Geoffrey Rush) , Kilowog (Michael Clarke Duncan), & Sinestro (Mark Strong) who are not yet assured of their first human brother’s ability.

After a little training, Hal heads back to earth, only to realize that Dr. Hector Hammond (Peter Sarsgaard) has actually been infected by Parallax while working on the corpse of Abin Sur. This infections allows to not only allows him to hear peoples thoughts but also gives him the ability to move things with his mind. Now Parallax wants to destroy the new Green Lantern and Earth as well.

There are so many reasons why GREEN LANTERN does not work, it is hard to figure out where to begin. Let’s start with the story. It seems that each superhero movie franchise needs and origins story. I have come to accept that. Not everyone who sees the film is familiar with how the hero came to be. The problem is that there is so much going on here and very little is interesting or exciting. Hal seems to jump into his abilities quite easily. His training seems to take only a matter of minutes, which is ridiculous (much like the movie as a whole)

We are given two bad guys here. The first is Parallax, which kind of looks like a rip-off of the planet-eating Galactus from the FANTASTIC 4 sequel. We also get Hector Hammond who starts off kind of interestingly portrayed by Peter Sarsgaard but then his acting turns laughably bad as soon as he is transformed into the super-villain. Each time Dr. Hammond screamed (which seems pretty often), I would burst out laughing.

What’s up with all the good actors acting really badly? Tim Robbins is Senator Hammond, Hector’s father. I would say this is Robbins worst performance since HOWARD THE DUCK. Angela Bassett is Dr. Amanda Waller and seems really unhappy to be in this film. At least her part is short. Poor Blake Lively, she is given next to nothing to do here as Hal’s love interest Carol Ferris. All she really does is stand around and look pretty and give a few words of advice. It’s a thankless role.

Finally we have Ryan Reynolds. I think Reynolds is great in many of the comedies he does. He is quick, funny and charming. When it comes to comic book characters though, he just doesn’t fit. This is his third comic book film. The two prior were BLADE: TRINITY and X-MEN ORIGENS: WOLVERINE. Both were bad films and he is not very good in either of them, though he sucked less in BLADE. Reynolds cocky attitude just does not feel right for the character. I know that the Lantern ring was worn by different humans in the comics and I am sure they all had different personalities but here it just does not feel right.

GREEN LANTERN has all the huge special effects and gloss that you come to expect from most of your summer comic book films, but in the wake of far more superior origin films like THOR and X-MEN: FIRST CLASS, it is a disappointment. If you wind up going to see the film anyways, stay through the end credits for a bonus scene that will probably make the fans of the character happy.

By: Marc Ferman

keepitclassic.com/2011/06/green-lantern-movie-review/

Mr. Popper’s Penguins: Movie Review

Going into MR. POPPER’S PENGUINS, I expected the worst. Another poorly made kid’s film about a workaholic father who by the end learns the value of family, starring a once very funny comedic actor who may be past his prime. Surprisingly unlike the slew of cash-grabbing efforts from Eddie Murphy, Mr. Popper’s Penguins is quite entertaining. I give much of the credit to Carrey who still displays some of the spastic energy that we have come to know and love. Also, those really cute & digitally created penguins don’t hurt either.

In the film Carrey plays Tom Popper, a highly successful real-estate developer who is on his way to becoming a partner at his firm. Tom is also a divorced father of two, who usually puts his work before his personal life. That is until his recently deceased father sends him six adorable penguins. Of course the penguins turn his life into utter chaos but the kids seem to love them, so he keeps them in his ultra-modern Park Avenue apartment. No matter how difficult the penguins make his life, he continues to grow more attached to them. I did find myself laughing a few times in the film, even if they were cheap “bathroom humor” laughs.

MR. POPPER’S PENGUINS is a film made for kids between the ages and 5-12, but older Jim Carrey fans should get a few laughs out of it, though not much else. There is a lack of quality children’s films in theaters right now and if you are looking to go to see something with the family, I would recommend KUNG FU-PANDA 2 first, but if you have already seen that, well you won’t be suffering through MR. POPPERS PENGUINS.

keepitclassic.com/2011/06/mr-poppers-penguins-movie-review/

The Art Of Getting By: Movie Review

THE ART OF GETTING BY is not a bad movie, but it is severely hobbled by the casting of a now teenage Freddie Highmore (AUGUST RUSH, CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY). In Highmore’s earlier films, he seemed to always have this look of wonder and innocents that made him enjoyable to watch. Now the young actor is getting older and moving on to more mature films.

Highmore plays George Zinavoy, an extremely bright but lonely boy who has never applied himself at school, despite his potential. One day he is befriended by Sally (Emma Roberts), a beautiful and popular girl who sees something in George that all the other kids don’t. She sees him as a kindred spirit and they build a close friendship. George introduces Sally to his world of art and Sally brings George into her circle of friends. The whole group embraces George right away, which I actually found to be quite different. I expected a few of the kids to snicker at Sally’s new friend, but they were all cool with it.

The material here is actually quite good and I strongly feel that if George was cast by another young actor, it could have worked. The character is a know-it-all, somewhat disrespectful slacker and I just did not buy Highmore in the roll. He just seems too squeaky clean. He was also quite boring. Emma Roberts fares much better as Sally. Sally’s free spirit also has some complications. She does not have a very stable home life. Her mom seems to be a negative influence though her heart seems to be in the right place. There are some nice scenes between Highmore & Roberts but they don’t cover up the flaws.

We are given a good supporting cast which I would have liked to see more of. Blair Underwood is great as Principal Martinson. You can tell he likes George a lot and tries his hardest to steer him in the right direction. I think the film’s best moments are between Highmore & Underwood. Alicia Silverstone shows up as one of George’s teachers. Even Rita Wilson as George’s worried mother is quite good.

THE ART OF GETTING BY is the first feature film by Writer/Director Gavin Wiesen. Aside from my problem with the lead casting, I also found that Wiesen’s pacing of the film seemed to be a problem. Even at only 90 minutes, there are times where the film just seems to drag on. As for Highmore, I am hoping that he can come back a bit stronger as he goes through his awkward years. For now, he should take a little break from acting, at least till he finishes college.

keepitclassic.com/2011/06/the-art-of-getting-by-movie-review/
June 21, 2011 @ 06:18 AM
incrediblehunk

well i am not able to talk about this..
June 23, 2011 @ 12:45 AM
hiphopspaz

Cars 2: Movie Review
Cars 2: Movie Review

I am a Pixar fan. The studio has one of the best track records in Hollywood (if not the best). 99% of everything Pixar has released is magic. The 1% that was not so great was the first CARS movie. Though even the weakest Pixar film is leaps and bounds better than many of the other studio
June 23, 2011 @ 04:09 AM
CHOPZZ

^ I enjoy reading your reviews and i have a suggestion. Can u implement the 5 stars system? 4 out of 5 or whatnot? Just an idea :D

thanks

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

June 23, 2011 @ 03:37 PM
hiphopspaz

^ I enjoy reading your reviews and i have a suggestion. Can u implement the 5 stars system? 4 out of 5 or whatnot? Just an idea :D

thanks

I thought about that in the past, but noticed that many times when people see the stars, they generally skip the review. There could be reasons that I give a film a good or bad review that may differ from what someone wants to see in a film.
June 23, 2011 @ 11:22 PM
hiphopspaz

Bad Teacher: Movie Review
Bad Teacher: Movie Review

The thought of seeing Cameron Diaz as a foul mouthed school teacher in an R-Rated comedy is one that seems like it could have made for a great film. To Diaz
June 26, 2011 @ 11:27 PM
CHOPZZ

I thought about that in the past, but noticed that many times when people see the stars, they generally skip the review. There could be reasons that I give a film a good or bad review that may differ from what someone wants to see in a film.

ah ha i got you smile

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

June 28, 2011 @ 02:28 PM
hiphopspaz

Transformers: Dark of the Moon
June 30, 2011 @ 01:34 PM
hiphopspaz

Larry Crowne: Movie Review
Larry Crowne: Movie Review

Tom Hanks and Julia Roberts are two of Hollywood
June 30, 2011 @ 03:02 PM
breambime

purchase Clozaril amex online without prescription
Isordil u p s shipping cod Videx mastercard buy fedex social bioware com/3240435/blog/84747]online purchase Didronel buy Elavil without rx from us pharmacy social bioware com/3240435/blog/84710]purchase Demadex without prescription purchase Detrol La online no membership overnight shipping buy cheap online pharmacy Oxytrol newdemonstration com/forum/thread-163695 html]no rx cod Antabuse free fedex delivery Prograf social bioware com/3240435/blog/84637]online Coreg mastercard buy Cheap Cipro without a prescription purchase Albenza without rx needed
July 7, 2011 @ 12:56 PM
hiphopspaz

Horrible Bosses: Movie Review
Horrible Bosses: Movie Review

In a summer of sub-par comedies (BAD TEACHER, HANGOVER 2) I am pleased to tell you that HORRIBLE BOSSES is a fresh and often funny new film from director Seth Gordon (KING OF KONG, FOUR CHRISTMASES). What makes the film work so well is the chemistry between it
July 7, 2011 @ 10:46 PM
hiphopspaz

Zookeeper: Movie Review
Zookeeper: Movie Review

If you are someone who found humor in movies like PAUL BLART: MALL COP & GROWN UPS, then ZOOKEEPER was made just for you (and maybe your kids too). In all fairness, I did laugh more in this film than the last three Kevin James movies combined. That
July 8, 2011 @ 05:17 AM
thephreak

find myself checking here periodically for your reviews... good stuff

I look how you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable and most importantly, I am free in all the ways you are not.

July 8, 2011 @ 01:04 PM
hiphopspaz

find myself checking here periodically for your reviews... good stuff

Thank You
July 13, 2011 @ 11:40 PM
hiphopspaz

Movie Review: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2
Movie Review: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2

It
July 21, 2011 @ 01:10 PM
hiphopspaz

Friends With Benefits: Movie Review
Friends With Benefits: Movie Review

Earlier this year I reviewed a film called NO STRINGS ATTACHED which basically had the same plot. I really did not like that film at all and felt it was the lack of chemistry between the stars that made it suck, maybe the bad writing had something to do with it too. I am pleased to tell you that even though FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS is the same story, it is definitely not the same movie. This one actually works. The writing works, the pacing works, and the chemistry between Justin Timberlake & Mila Kunis not only works, but works wonderfully. Timberlake is proving to have a great on screen presence. The R-Rated style humor also is a major plus and very rare in the modern rom-com.

Mila Kunis plays Jamie, a corporate head-hunter who is responsible for bringing Dylan (Timberlake) to New York so he can head up the GQ Magazine website. The pair hit it off almost instantly and wind up becoming very good friends. When they realize that they have both been dumped by people who feel they are emotionally damaged, Dylan suggest that they start a sexual relationship that will not interfere with their friendship. Without much convincing needed, Jamie hops on board (pun intended).

The chemistry between the stars sells this thing right from the start. Their first sexual encounter is awkwardly hilarious. Of course we all know where this movie is heading and like most rom-com
July 21, 2011 @ 03:03 PM
hiphopspaz

Captain America: The First Avenger
July 28, 2011 @ 02:31 PM
hiphopspaz

Cowboys and Aliens: Movie Review

How can you make a movie called COWBOYS AND ALIENS, have it star James Bond & Indiana Jones, produced by Steven Spielberg and Ron Howard, directed by the guy behind IRON MAN, and still manage to create a film this is almost completely devoid of any fun? That
August 5, 2011 @ 12:02 AM
hiphopspaz

I just saw RISE OF THE PLANET OF THE APES but did not have time to review it. It is awesome.

Here is my review for THE CHANGE-UP

The Change-Up: Movie Review

The body switching comedy had been done to death. Most of the time it
August 5, 2011 @ 12:18 AM
Trollinator

keep up the good workcool

I want to see the world burn

August 9, 2011 @ 05:41 PM
hiphopspaz

The Help: Movie Review

First time feature film director Tate Taylor has done a remarkable job bringing this adaptation of Kathryn Stockett
August 10, 2011 @ 11:51 PM
hiphopspaz

30 Minutes or Less: Movie Review
30 Minutes or Less: Movie Review

Director Rubin Fleischer reteams with his ZOMBIELAND star Jesse Eisenberg for this often funny action-comedy about a pizza delivery guy who is forced to rob a bank by having a bomb strapped to his chest. Just like his previous film, 30 MINUTES OR LESS works best because of the chemistry between its
August 11, 2011 @ 11:31 AM
hiphopspaz

Final Destination 5: Movie Review
Final Destination 5: Movie Review

If there is one thing that is almost a constant in the history of film, is that most horror sequels suck. Each sequel gets worse and worse until they barely even resemble the film that started the franchise. With this in mind, I expected absolutely nothing from FINAL DESTINATION 5. The last two sequels were terrible, so why would this be any different? Well, this just might be the year of the FIVE. The FAST & FURIOUS franchise had a refreshing burst of life with their fifth film and now so does FINAL DESTINATION. That

Please login first to reply.