Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 25, 2010 @ 01:10 PM
hiphopspaz

I just posted my review for the movie THE LAST EXORCISM. Check it out at the link below.
wekeepitclassic.blogspot.com/2010/08/last-exorcism-movie-review.html
August 25, 2010 @ 10:47 PM
hiphopspaz

What makes the ending seem cheap?
Does it just cut to black or what?

Dude, seriously....I am not going to be the one to spoil the ending for people...lol
August 26, 2010 @ 06:34 PM
nemesi5

after reading this, I might give it a try, thanks for the review man.
August 26, 2010 @ 07:02 PM
hiphopspaz

Again, I never saw myself as a professional critic. I am a moviegoer just like the rest of you. My reviews I try to keep short and to the point.
August 27, 2010 @ 08:30 PM
soulamazing.

*spoilers ahead*
So, I just saw this movie last night. I really enjoyed it, it tripped the hell out of me. I just have a few questions though, and I hope some of you who saw the movie would provide me with your insight/thoughts. Who impregnated her? Was the baby she gave birth to a demon baby?
August 27, 2010 @ 10:52 PM
jhen0720

might go watch the movie, thanks for the review
August 27, 2010 @ 11:01 PM
Blazed

Spoilers
So, I just saw this movie last night. I really enjoyed it, it tripped the hell out of me. I just have a few questions though, and I hope some of you who saw the movie would provide me with your insight/thoughts. Who impregnated her? Was the baby she gave birth to a demon baby?

SPOILERS************************

It was the priest at that Sunday school. I believe he raped her and here is why:

1. The girl's father took her out of the Sunday school because he believed something was "wrong".

2. When they went to go ask the gay kid at the coffee shop if he impregnated her, he said he only met her once at a party that the priest was holding. The camera girl even said "what is an old man priest doing holding a party for a bunch of 16 year olds"

And I'm pretty sure it was a demon baby because when they threw it into the fire, the fire got bigger and shit.

Also anyone notice how everyone died the way they died in the pictures the girl drew?

Anyways I thought the movie was pretty clever, the ending shocked the hell out of me.
August 28, 2010 @ 03:17 AM
soulamazing.

SPOILERS~~~

SPOILERS************************

It was the priest at that Sunday school. I believe he raped her and here is why:

1. The girl's father took her out of the Sunday school because he believed something was "wrong".

2. When they went to go ask the gay kid at the coffee shop if he impregnated her, he said he only met her once at a party that the priest was holding. The camera girl even said "what is an old man priest doing holding a party for a bunch of 16 year olds"

And I'm pretty sure it was a demon baby because when they threw it into the fire, the fire got bigger and shit.

Also anyone notice how everyone died the way they died in the pictures the girl drew?

Anyways I thought the movie was pretty clever, the ending shocked the hell out of me.

That makes sense. There was also another theory that I read which said that her brother raped her, which also seems pretty logical (forgot what the reasoning behind it was, though).

Yeah, I thought it was pretty dope how the picture she drew sorta prophesied, per se, the deaths of the crew. Being that the two members of the camera crew died in the same way as portrayed in the picture, I'm assuming Rev. Marcus died somehow in the fire? Speaking of which, I thought it was pretty intense how he just stood up and started going against the fire (or demon?confused.

On another note, do you guys think Nell was really possessed? I'm kind of on the fence about this.
September 6, 2010 @ 11:52 PM
Trollinator

^ Yeah i think the brother raped her and he was possessed and needed to sacrafice something for the demon to rise up or else he would of saved his father (because he was tied up). But im not sure and i dont know whether the Rev. died....maybe a sequal?

I want to see the world burn

September 6, 2010 @ 11:58 PM

ssome very intersting points pointed out. at first i thoguht the ending was crappy, but with the possible reasons given, it does make sense if the priest or brother raped her. if its the brother makes sense why she cut him in the face, and why the brother wrote on the paper dont leave her with him, because she might tell the dad the truth. if its the preist make sense why the preist would throw that party because it allows him to blame it on some kid.
September 7, 2010 @ 12:09 AM
Trollinator

^maybe the kid cut himself because he did not want the father and daughter to be together, basically they wanted to make the father look bad, so if the father was gone the kid needed to do what he had to do, so the girl couldnt remember whether she cut him or not. idk its kinda confusing

I want to see the world burn

September 7, 2010 @ 12:19 AM
buffaloclone

it said that when the mom died the son lost his faith, i think he joined the cult thing and offerd his sister to give birth to the demon

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/221009#4496439 IRONHEART,RAYBANS&CUSTOM LEATHER BUY MY SHIT http://dogfart69.tumblr.com/

September 17, 2010 @ 09:14 PM
JayLovesPinays

Movie sucked.

I mean seriously, I'm tired of these mockumentary films being poorly executed. The build up to the climax took entirely too long (I hate slow-paced movies). As for the ending, apparently Nell was raped by the pastor, had a demon baby, and then everyone dies and the screen goes black. It wasn't psychological, it wasn't groundbreaking or profound, it was just a cheaply made film that simple-minded consumers seem to enjoy because they don't know how to properly dissect a film to it's core value.
September 19, 2010 @ 03:47 AM
The Nasty

Movie sucked.

I mean seriously, I'm tired of these mockumentary films being poorly executed. The build up to the climax took entirely too long (I hate slow-paced movies). As for the ending, apparently Nell was raped by the pastor, had a demon baby, and then everyone dies and the screen goes black. It wasn't psychological, it wasn't groundbreaking or profound, it was just a cheaply made film that simple-minded consumers seem to enjoy because they don't know how to properly dissect a film to it's core value.

this. mockumentary, handheld camera movies are played out. i thought it was more funny than anything. the reverend was hella clever and cool
September 19, 2010 @ 07:40 AM
Kingkoor

Movie was terrible. Nothing happened, poorly written garbage. Huge disappointment.
September 19, 2010 @ 08:57 AM
FLACHS

Good review mate! Maybe ill watch the movie.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.