goldANDsacks

ill still prob watch it.
March 25, 2011 @ 05:57 PM
orucker

ill still prob watch it.

word.
March 26, 2011 @ 10:48 AM
THiZZ

I think the way the movie was written was nice it was something different. It starts off kinda slow but once things get started its not bad. It was a good movie because it was unique in the way it was done. It probably would have been better if it wasn't PG-13... I was laughing at Hudgen's not using profanity in the movie at all...

-THiZZ
March 26, 2011 @ 11:33 AM
orucker

Movie was clearly dumbed down to get a PG 13 rating. Though I think an R rating wouldn't have made it good. The writing/story was poor and the action felt unmotivated. It's marketed as empowering to women and young girls, but really sends a terrible message to the gender.

But at least it wasn't boring.
March 26, 2011 @ 01:14 PM
gnar

This movie was fucking nuts.
March 26, 2011 @ 04:07 PM
S. McFly

i saw it

its just like a really rad and bad ass music video with really attractive ladies. some rad visuals and fight scenes but i would not except less from director Zack Snyder.
March 26, 2011 @ 09:41 PM
tmwtg

Not a good fucking look for Snyder, who's on board for the next Superman film.
March 26, 2011 @ 11:22 PM
JStorm803

its got a 20% on rottentomatoes right now.... only if this movie had some nudity tho, then i'd watch it even if it had a 1%

This this and THIS...well the blonde girl anyway. We've already seen Vanessa and she can still get it.

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

March 26, 2011 @ 11:27 PM
iggy-koopa

lame/weak ass story, nice visuals
March 26, 2011 @ 11:32 PM
drewblocka

i thought it was good. plus vanessa and jamie are really hot

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

March 27, 2011 @ 02:29 AM
Dysphoria

This was alright.

If you like softcore upskirts, girls in leather and schoolgirl outfits, Vanessa Hudgens, and great looking girls with guns at hand. This is a movie for you.

Also recommended for peope who like like lotr but didn't want to watch lotr.
March 27, 2011 @ 03:30 AM
tk3791

heard the movie was decent probably seeing tomorrow.
March 27, 2011 @ 03:30 PM
C_Augustus_O

lame/weak ass story, nice visuals

this

i feel asleep during the dragon fight part lol

Sweet pea was sexy as fuck

https://twitter.com/#!/C_Augustus_O

March 27, 2011 @ 08:12 PM

the movie was really good. dont kno why everyone is giving the movie bad reviews. the story is one of the most original movies out. makes u really think. i liked it even more the second time watching it. babydoll's dad does not actually try to molest his step daughters, i think he was just trying to kill them both and get all the inheritance for himself since the wife left nothing to him.
March 28, 2011 @ 03:22 AM
itsyababyboyzilla

lol diary of a wimpy kid 2 beat this at the box office. non-blockbusters ftw.
March 28, 2011 @ 07:50 AM
AlphaTrion

Hated it. I liked Snyder's other stuff but I did not like this. Story was weak. You spend so much time in the fantasy world I ended up not caring about a single one of the characters. Everything between the action sequences is painfully boring and then when the action scenes do start Zack snyder has such a hard-on for close-ups on weapons and slow motion you can barely enjoy it.

SPOILER

In the end when Dr. Gorsky is describing what babydoll did...stabbing an orderly, stealing all that shit, etc in real life. I would have rather seen that movie than this mess.
March 28, 2011 @ 04:16 PM
mugen_101

still have yet to see this, heard it was good
March 28, 2011 @ 11:53 PM
0ptic

I dont know what you were expecting but this movie was exactly what i was looking for. Needed to be rated R and the story and script was a bit weak/shallow but that wasnt exactly the concentration of the movie. Sucker Punch was about sick visualls and sexy girls and thats what it gave me.
March 29, 2011 @ 02:10 AM
missy.

@ hiphopspaz. she wasn't 15-16... she was 20.. and i'm sure all the other girls were of age or older as well. and the step father was pissed that the two girls were given the money but not to him, as said in the will... so maybe he was trying to molest them but i think his intent was to take the money for himself.. he mightve been the one who killed the mama too.

anywhoo.. just saw this... honestly, i think any movie whatsoever can ALWAYS be better and this is no different. as much as i loved all the girls running around in short skirts, lingerie, and kicking ass... you cannot lie, you guys would've more than likely NOT liked it if there was a longer story/character development.. did you REALLY want to sit in the theater for possibly an extra hour just to find out why each of the girls are in the mental institution? although it wouldve been really nice, i think the movie was made for our viewing pleasures and that only... and it did! i thought the fighting was pretty bad ass although the shakey camera wasn't doing it for me and the idea of the dancing being so well done due to her imagination and the fighting scenes resembling each of their tasks... i thought that was a pretty cool concept.

i would def love to see more or to see character development along with the kick ass fighting and skimpy outfits but really... do you WANT to sit there for much longer? esp with how the movie was made, it'd probably feel toooo long and boring that you'd probably think, "where'd the fighting go again?"

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

March 29, 2011 @ 03:11 AM
zyezye

no lie, the soundtrack to this movie was amazing. that was one of the few things that made this worth watching in theaters.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nPcantF6fc&feature=channel_video_title
March 29, 2011 @ 03:32 AM
missy.

ah so it was emily singing that first song. sounds goood... and yes, i agree.. the soundtrack sounds too good

March 29, 2011 @ 03:59 AM
missy.

-_- totally forgot about there being a dance thing during the credits.. fuck. i need to borrow someones dvd of this when it comes out so i can see all the deleted scenes and dance stuff. haha

April 3, 2011 @ 10:30 AM
Shynobi

6/10
Everything besides the action scene was kind of unnecessary
April 4, 2011 @ 01:18 PM
Jay_Bird

i had a strange feeling this was going to be wack.........
April 4, 2011 @ 01:35 PM
Joao.

Honestly if you thought this movie was good in anyway you have some low fucking standards, this was probably one of the worst films I have ever seen, a good third of the theater walked out.|0
April 10, 2011 @ 02:34 PM
notyellow

SPOILERSSPOILERS

i died a little inside when rocket, amber, then blondie died
felt like standing up and doing that dramatic hand reach "NOOOOOOOOOOO" for each and every one of them...

Had no clue at the end but had to think about it in the car ride home..

I think it's all Baby Doll's dreams/illusions(which were triggered by the lobotomy. see Wikipedia: Lobotomy) which are based on events. And for some reason its like theres a link between the Sweet Pea and Baby Doll. Baby Doll lost a sister in real life, Sweet Pea lost her sister in the dream. Everything that was constructed was from the events that happened prior to the actual lobotomy. ie. the steam powered men came from the pipe that blew steam after firing the gun in the beginning of the movie. The father had a gun, and a letter opener which is where the blade and the guns derived from. And the entire comparison in the narration of being a dragon led up to the actual dragon battle. There were so many hints to it but even now i'm dumb founded when i think about it all.
In the beginning they were all fucked up.. I did notice amber, rocket, and blondie sitting at the same table though.

And the mirror scene was wicked.. At first it was viewed from in the mirror but after it switched to viewing in real time.. fuck. was totally strange. Might've hinted at a parallel world but idk.

And finally at the end when she was walked to the chair the fire was already there and the butcher didn't have a knife and the guy has a wounded shoulder so it all happened but it didn't happen cause it was all an illusion unless its an illusion within an illusion and the last part is an illusion in that case FUCK. ITS ALL AN ILLUSION?

Please login first to reply.