Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
February 9, 2014 @ 09:46 AM
Infamouz

Last episode would of been better if Carl died too imo. This show always finds a way to make kids so god damn stupid and fuck shit up. Almost gave up on the show when that sophia girl was lost for like 12 episodes
Lmao, wish Carl died too. He's such a brat. He will probably die in the other half of the season. 
I thought I was wrong for thinking the same thing...
cool
February 10, 2014 @ 12:14 AM
mdma_

SO COOL one of my favorites
February 10, 2014 @ 07:35 AM
jaded

Mediocre premiere. All the Michonne stuff was kind of dumb. Also, it doesn't make sense to me that the zombies on the leash stop going after her when they lose their hands and bottom jaw. It's not like they are aware that they can no longer bite her. And why did Carl have to eat all the pudding? what if Rick wanted some? 

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

February 10, 2014 @ 04:09 PM
Moises Arias

how does Carl go from a zombie killing machine to a kid with no shot who almost foolishly dies twice in one episode??? 

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

February 10, 2014 @ 10:41 PM
NikeAir93

how does Carl go from a zombie killing machine to a kid with no shot who almost foolishly dies twice in one episode??? 
Who knows, maybe they wanted to show that he is distracted by his missing sister.
February 11, 2014 @ 05:35 AM
chief

Mediocre premiere. All the Michonne stuff was kind of dumb. Also, it doesn't make sense to me that the zombies on the leash stop going after her when they lose their hands and bottom jaw. It's not like they are aware that they can no longer bite her. And why did Carl have to eat all the pudding? what if Rick wanted some? 
They lose the drive to eat I believe after you cut their jaw off. I think they addressed this in an episode or I read it somewhere. Also fuck Carl

•••

February 11, 2014 @ 06:16 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

For me, it was a great premiere, the relationship between a defeated powerless yet still authoritative father who just lost her own daughter and a young teenage angst kid who thinks he knows it all.

My heart almost dropped when Karl was so excited to see all the video games as he wished he was back in the normal life but soon he realizes the true reality of the situation. Also the scene when he was about to shoot his own dad after all the bickering and rebelling only to find himself in tears who'd rather die than shoot his own father. For that, I love Karl even after being a brat because after all of things he has done and has gone through. I think he turned out just fine.

Another great scene of Michonne's back-story; how charming and lovely she used to be as a wife and a mother into a cold heartless fighter. She briefly went back to how she would shut herself off from people so she won't ever have to get hurt in an emotional pain when they die like Herschel. Then she realizes those people are the true backbone and the strength of her survival. The flashback scene was powerful. It was bit fast, but I liked it a lot.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

February 11, 2014 @ 06:13 PM
art vandelay

They lose the drive to eat I believe after you cut their jaw off. I think they addressed this in an episode or I read it somewhere. Also fuck Carl
They talked about it when they first got to woodbury, the doctor noticed after time that they lose the drive to feed after a while. what jaded's saying is it doesn't make sense they'd give up right after their jaws are cut. 
February 11, 2014 @ 07:48 PM
jaded

I'm sure someone in the group they haven't shown yet has Judith. 

February 11, 2014 @ 08:13 PM
Infamouz

Man, I'm still trippin' off of Michonne's back story. I'm also hype cuz the black dude from Leverage played her Husband/Boyfriend/Babydaddy. He dat nigga forreal.

On another note, that Carl shit was wreckless, BUT it helped solidify him as a teen turning into a man. Making dumb decisions and learning from them, without parental discretion. Woulda been dope if they got his ass and Rick had to finish em :D cool
February 12, 2014 @ 12:24 AM
99%Shit

I don't understand why the other zombies in the herd don't want to kill Michonne. She's not covered in guts, she's just holding onto two zombies on chains. How does that work? Suspension of disbelief is one thing, but this show, holy fuck.

narsha.narsha.narsha

February 12, 2014 @ 02:15 AM
$$$$$$$$

all you idiots thinking that carl will die sometime soon are idiots. good episode doe. cool
February 12, 2014 @ 03:23 AM
Fusion

supposedly in the half season finale Tyrese was cradling something as he was running. 

Yes.

February 12, 2014 @ 04:12 AM
goldANDsacks

supposedly in the half season finale Tyrese was cradling something as he was running. 
February 13, 2014 @ 11:37 PM
Infamouz

February 18, 2014 @ 07:51 PM
JesseAir93

I don't understand why the other zombies in the herd don't want to kill Michonne. She's not covered in guts, she's just holding onto two zombies on chains. How does that work? Suspension of disbelief is one thing, but this show, holy fuck.
If those two zombies don't eat her then the other zombies don't notice she is alive. She walks slow with the chained zombies. Perfect camo disguise. 
February 19, 2014 @ 03:33 AM
99%Shit

If those two zombies don't eat her then the other zombies don't notice she is alive. She walks slow with the chained zombies. Perfect camo disguise. 
lolwut? 

narsha.narsha.narsha

February 23, 2014 @ 10:51 PM
ayyjay

Is this show still worth watching? Actually can't rember the last time I've seen it 
February 24, 2014 @ 06:19 PM
Blazed

Really enjoyed this week's episode. The scenes with Rick sneaking around the house were cool, niggas killin' each other for beds smh. 
February 24, 2014 @ 07:18 PM
Hypnosis

I quit watching it in like season 3 but started again and I'm starting to enjoy it again. 
March 3, 2014 @ 02:02 AM
bananaoke

I'm pretty sure we can all agree that Carl and the two girls' acting suck. Did they even hold auditions for their roles?!?! I wish I can believe that everything going on in the show is real but the acting really turns me off. And there isn't one character in the show that has developed realistically. It seems everyone has a sudden personality change.... The show really sucks after season 1.
March 4, 2014 @ 05:40 PM
99%Shit

I don't think there's room for gradual change/development in that world. You hold on to your old ways/morals as long as you can, and eventually alter them all at once because you're forced to.

narsha.narsha.narsha

March 4, 2014 @ 06:29 PM
unknown force

tbh this last episode was bs

they def would of smashed when sippin on that moonshine

cool
March 4, 2014 @ 06:58 PM
jaded

Show is getting kind of boring to be honest. I watch it out of habit, but I haven't really enjoyed an episode for a while now.

March 5, 2014 @ 08:26 PM
jaded

March 10, 2014 @ 01:02 AM
bjornvan

i bet maggie and sasha die tonight..

black dude with them say people with him always die..
March 14, 2014 @ 05:36 AM
JesseAir93

It has made me feel like "meh". Season 3 is my favorite so far.
March 14, 2014 @ 05:36 AM
JesseAir93

i bet maggie and sasha die tonight..

black dude with them say people with him always die..
Maggie can't die.
March 14, 2014 @ 06:36 AM
chief

It has made me feel like "meh". Season 3 is my favorite so far.
seasons 3 & 4 pale in comparison to 1 & 2

•••

March 17, 2014 @ 02:30 AM
RawShack

so glad that lil bitch died. she's insane bruh.

Please login first to reply.