The Walking Dead

October 22, 2013 @ 23:05:10
got a feeling the Governor won't come back in this season, prolly an ep or 2 towards the end of it

Heartbreak Boyz | Mia Khalifa Fan Club

October 28, 2013 @ 06:19:23
this show sucks

•••

October 28, 2013 @ 14:55:38
To be honest I enjoyed this episode. 

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

October 28, 2013 @ 16:55:45
They need to let a plan execute lol it's always some dragged out filler. How the fuck you get trapped by zombies in a charger. 

Don't badmind me.

October 28, 2013 @ 18:04:24
I think they are going to start following the comics closely pretty soon. On talking dead they already announced 3 characters from the comics and last night they hinted at the radio broadcast before they ran into that big herd, to be another survival outpost of people which i'm pretty sure will turn out to be the neighborhood from the comics.. But I would like to see them stray from some of the things from the comics but i know whats coming up for sure. Just want to see how it's played out.
October 28, 2013 @ 19:24:20
jaded
I didn't suspect the older woman of killing and burning those two at all. That surprised me. But why kill those two and none of the others? 

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

October 28, 2013 @ 19:30:44
She killed them before it started affecting others, now she can't kill them all. 

Don't badmind me.

October 28, 2013 @ 21:08:38
Let's see if this plays out like the comics, should get interesting soon.
October 30, 2013 @ 05:24:30
Sasha...baby no smh 

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

October 30, 2013 @ 10:52:35
So I'd been curious about this show, and I finally saw the episode from this week... I have to say I was surprised at the quickness with which I was drawn into the characters...but even halfway into the first episode I've ever seen, I started to find it a bit aimless... like, everyone's gonna die, right? It's like Lost in a few aspects, including that one. Like, how long can they keep it going? It'll be one of those unfortunate shows that started off so freaking good, and then got wierd and boring...Perhaps.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

November 03, 2013 @ 01:28:52
From the preview it looked like she starts killing more of the infected. If I remember correctly, they showed a quick clip of someone dragging bodies in the same hallway. Could've been a flashback or whatever. Last ep was cool, Cutty went berzerk with the hatchet smokeyface
November 04, 2013 @ 05:09:23
Hm, this might be a bit late, but on the last ep while they were in the car, did anybody else see that zombie girl with that ass? 

And sad ep tonight smh I was hoping those kids would have lived, especially the girl. 

November 04, 2013 @ 06:19:46

HB 325 PostHardcore/Metalcore/MelodicHardcore/Punk/PopPunk/ Skacore

November 04, 2013 @ 07:44:38
tonights ep was heavy. I dont agree with Rick's decision but I do understand where he's coming from.

I hope that fuckin mental 10 yr old girl gets killed already. wow that bitch really needs a pet rock or something.

That alcohol addiction is too real tho. 

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

November 04, 2013 @ 08:30:21
jaded
She should've just followed Rick back. 

I'm curious to see what Rick tells the group about her. 

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

November 04, 2013 @ 09:06:47
you guys notice "hell" spelled out in the numbers on the gas station sign? shoutout to 28 days later perhaps?

•••

November 04, 2013 @ 12:45:56
Carol should have blasted Rick right there. That was some fuckery shit. Carol didn't kill anyone that wasn't already dying. I don't like soft-ass TV Rick. Also, maybe I didn't pay attention before, but I had no idea that D'Angelo was supposed to be Bob Stookey from the comics/book. His addiction is a lot weaker in the show.

narsha.narsha.narsha

November 04, 2013 @ 15:33:57
I think the driving scene hinted at them leaving the prison by end of season.

Don't badmind me.

November 05, 2013 @ 20:57:03
Well if they are meeting Abraham and his crew then yes, they are definitely going to leave the prison. 

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

November 06, 2013 @ 00:17:27
Originally posted by Inactive User
Well if they are meeting Abraham and his crew then yes, they are definitely going to leave the prison. 
I totally thought they were merging Douglas' town with the prison, but thankfully, I don't think that is the case any more. 

narsha.narsha.narsha

November 11, 2013 @ 07:02:27
Good ep tonight. 

November 11, 2013 @ 08:26:32
i'm a week late but this just occurred to me.

carl kills an unarmed man. nothing happens.

carol kills two potential walkers and rick boots her from the group.

fucking logic \_(*_*)_/

•••

November 11, 2013 @ 13:31:08
^ he's a kid tho.

But i don't know why I keep watching this show, it keeps getting more stupid every episode.
November 11, 2013 @ 17:46:42
i'm a week late but this just occurred to me.

carl kills an unarmed man. nothing happens.

carol kills two potential walkers and rick boots her from the group.

fucking logic \_(*_*)_/
He saving her from Tyreese, but it was lame either way. Governor needs to kill some people to get action back into this show.  This episode wasn't bad, but I feel writers are just delaying shit with fillers.

Don't badmind me.

November 11, 2013 @ 21:50:30
^ he's a kid tho.

But i don't know why I keep watching this show, it keeps getting more stupid every episode.
last night's episode was pretty good though

•••

November 11, 2013 @ 22:59:39
Father-Son zombie massacre was smokeyface

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

November 12, 2013 @ 12:54:25
It was good until the Governor bit, that was cornball af.

narsha.narsha.narsha

November 12, 2013 @ 13:47:22
In an end of the world apocalypse lazy writers can't come up with a new villain so recycle one that should have died last season.
November 12, 2013 @ 16:41:22
It was good until the Governor bit, that was cornball af.
He needs to be more threatening, actor looks lame..

Don't badmind me.

Please login first to reply.
x