FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
November 18, 2013 @ 09:33 PM
Pantic

I'm tired of  little girls in this show, like all of them act the same smh lol..
Yeah, they've managed to make every little kid in the show really annoying. 
I'm 99% sure all little kids would be super annoying if a real zombie apocalypse happened.

Edit: Also lmao at this gif
November 19, 2013 @ 02:07 AM
benjhiggins

Really bothers me that Kirkman and the writers of the show aren't following comic storyline exactly. Psyched to know that they are bringing in Abraham and Eugene in Season 4 though.
November 19, 2013 @ 03:40 AM
99%Shit

I couldn't get into it. They really need to think up new names if they're going to change the characters. Meghan being a little girl is confusing, because she's Lily's age in the original canon. The whole apartment/Tara story happens BEFORE Woodbury. Lily, well, that's not Lily. 
They purposely aren't following the comics. I don't know why that's still confusing people at this point. 
I know it's not following them, but if it's going to be different, why not create new characters? They're just blending different stories together, it's lazy writing. The Goverenor fucks Meghan in the second novel, so why choose Meghan as the little girl's name? 

narsha.narsha.narsha

November 19, 2013 @ 04:26 PM
thethirdman

Fuck this show. Can't believe they had an entire episode about such a shitty character. Might as well have been a soap opera. This shit is worse than DBZ... 5 episodes to charge up a spirit bomb. Except there hasn't been a spirit bomb in 2-3 seasons. Not even a fucking kamehameha. You think buu's finally gonna die, but he just turns into a soft pussy. Just end these boring, drawn out story lines and start a new one.
November 20, 2013 @ 10:20 PM
bananaoke

more dumb filler episodes, just what we needed. if they wanted to portray the governor as a "good" person, they should have at least shown it in his past- before and after the walkers spread. It was an opportunity to tell us what happened  to his wife and daughter during the outbreak. and why he did the things he did. I still don't get why he shot up the army in season 3. 
November 21, 2013 @ 12:35 AM
至高

Glad to see I wasn't the only one disappointed by last Sunday's episode.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

November 21, 2013 @ 10:37 PM
jaded

Users posting comic book spoilers in here are going to get a suspension. The show isn't following them scene for scene, that has been established since day one, so anyone asking why something from the comics hasn't happened on the show yet is just attempting to spoil the show for those who haven't read the comics. 

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

November 22, 2013 @ 12:13 AM
99%Shit

Users posting comic book spoilers in here are going to get a suspension. The show isn't following them scene for scene, that has been established since day one, so anyone asking why something from the comics hasn't happened on the show yet is just attempting to spoil the show for those who haven't read the comics. 
I'm not talking scene for scene, I'm talking about them wildly changing characters instead of creating new, original characters. It's a legitimate complaint. I'm also not talking about main characters in the series or comics, I'm talking about supporting characters that are easily replaceable by original characters. They couldn't even think of an original name to give to the governor last episode. The writing is so hit or miss. 

narsha.narsha.narsha

November 22, 2013 @ 01:18 AM
jaded

^ I was referring to the Rick comment that was posted earlier

November 25, 2013 @ 09:25 AM
chief

I'm actually enjoying these governer episodes more than the normal crew at this point...

Things at the prison are too secure. I like that these past two have just been out in the sticks living with the constant threat of zombies

•••

November 25, 2013 @ 10:25 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

Dude wtf, Tara and Leisha are couple now. 

FECK MAN. 

lmao @ the return of governor's old habit. Leaving the walkers be without killing 'em.

lmao at the mofo on the bottom on the lake.

shit is about to get hot and this mid-season finale shit is pissing me off 

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

November 25, 2013 @ 11:43 AM
Pantic

The governor is a damn joke, how is this supposed to be believable? He shoulda been dead like 5 times by now.

That being said next week shit is gonna pop off, probably gonna be a bigger battle than glenn and maggie chasing everyone out with the swiftness, the governors squad got a damn tank cool
November 26, 2013 @ 05:10 AM
ReZ

i really hope glen eventually gets to meet lucille
December 2, 2013 @ 03:04 AM
art vandelay

midseason finale was actually pretty dope. still annoying how they do this every season though
December 2, 2013 @ 03:09 AM
99%Shit

Yoooooooo guy. That was what's good. Made the last two episodes passable. Fuck the break doe.

narsha.narsha.narsha

December 2, 2013 @ 06:34 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

lmaooo @ the governor's end. 

yo those kids are running the street and they aint afraid to pull the triggers.

im sure that fuckin kid who convinced the other kids to grab the guns was the one who dissect the rat or maybe the mysterious bus driver who decided to dip out

so even in the fictional world, the co-exist in peace doesnt work.

My heart goes out to herschel. 

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

December 2, 2013 @ 06:46 AM
jaded

That was a great mid-season finale cool 

December 2, 2013 @ 06:55 AM
Josh Miguel

Daryl is so badass for the stunt he pulled with the tank.
I miss Herschel already 😔
December 2, 2013 @ 09:17 AM
Kimo 先生

man this episode got my so hyped throughout. RIP hershel

any thoughts/ guests where they gonna meet and where they gonna head to next?

http://tinyurl.com/3dln5qa

December 2, 2013 @ 09:25 AM
chief

back to square one for the group, which is better for the show. solid midseason finale imo.

one knit picky thing though. for the most part the people in the governer's group are probably from the area and know about a huge high-security prison. It's lazy writing when he refers to the prison by saying "they're staying held up at A prison down the road on (whatever street name)". should say THE prison. 

wtf was that thing at the bottom of the door that tyreese was showing rick and daryl?

•••

December 2, 2013 @ 10:38 AM
Kimo 先生

a dissected rat

http://tinyurl.com/3dln5qa

December 2, 2013 @ 04:57 PM
NZOO

I expect a ton of fillers next season..

Don't badmind me.

December 2, 2013 @ 05:20 PM
Pantic

That was some wild shit... Even if using a zombie as a shield against automatic rifles is one of the most unrealistic things ever done in this show, Daryl was a boss this episode 

Governor got murked 

Ricks caught the fade 

Herschell got murked too 

December 2, 2013 @ 07:51 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

those little girls got the choppa damn
December 11, 2013 @ 08:08 AM
ayyofresh

Sucks that we have to wait 2 months before we can watch another episode!
December 11, 2013 @ 08:21 AM
Moises Arias

Last episode would of been better if Carl died too imo. This show always finds a way to make kids so god damn stupid and fuck shit up. Almost gave up on the show when that sophia girl was lost for like 12 episodes

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

December 18, 2013 @ 07:08 PM
DaPark

RIP Herschel and the Gov, I think it would be much more exciting if Rick and Carl doesn't reunite with the rest of the group

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

January 23, 2014 @ 04:11 AM
ReZ

January 23, 2014 @ 05:08 AM
chief

what good with jaimie lannister in the walking dead comic?

•••

February 4, 2014 @ 11:56 PM
NikeAir93

Last episode would of been better if Carl died too imo. This show always finds a way to make kids so god damn stupid and fuck shit up. Almost gave up on the show when that sophia girl was lost for like 12 episodes
Lmao, wish Carl died too. He's such a brat. He will probably die in the other half of the season. 

Please login first to reply.