The Walking Dead

Nov 04, 2013 @ 06:19

HB 325 PostHardcore/Metalcore/MelodicHardcore/Punk/PopPunk/ Skacore

Nov 04, 2013 @ 07:44
tonights ep was heavy. I dont agree with Rick's decision but I do understand where he's coming from.

I hope that fuckin mental 10 yr old girl gets killed already. wow that bitch really needs a pet rock or something.

That alcohol addiction is too real tho. 

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

Nov 04, 2013 @ 08:30
She should've just followed Rick back. 

I'm curious to see what Rick tells the group about her. 

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

Nov 04, 2013 @ 09:06
you guys notice "hell" spelled out in the numbers on the gas station sign? shoutout to 28 days later perhaps?

•••

Nov 04, 2013 @ 12:45
Carol should have blasted Rick right there. That was some fuckery shit. Carol didn't kill anyone that wasn't already dying. I don't like soft-ass TV Rick. Also, maybe I didn't pay attention before, but I had no idea that D'Angelo was supposed to be Bob Stookey from the comics/book. His addiction is a lot weaker in the show.

narsha.narsha.narsha

Nov 04, 2013 @ 15:33
I think the driving scene hinted at them leaving the prison by end of season.

Don't badmind me.

Nov 05, 2013 @ 20:57
Well if they are meeting Abraham and his crew then yes, they are definitely going to leave the prison. 

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

Nov 06, 2013 @ 00:17
Originally posted by Inactive User
Well if they are meeting Abraham and his crew then yes, they are definitely going to leave the prison. 
I totally thought they were merging Douglas' town with the prison, but thankfully, I don't think that is the case any more. 

narsha.narsha.narsha

Nov 11, 2013 @ 07:02
Good ep tonight. 

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

Nov 11, 2013 @ 08:26
i'm a week late but this just occurred to me.

carl kills an unarmed man. nothing happens.

carol kills two potential walkers and rick boots her from the group.

fucking logic \_(*_*)_/

•••

Nov 11, 2013 @ 13:31
^ he's a kid tho.

But i don't know why I keep watching this show, it keeps getting more stupid every episode.
Nov 11, 2013 @ 17:46
i'm a week late but this just occurred to me.

carl kills an unarmed man. nothing happens.

carol kills two potential walkers and rick boots her from the group.

fucking logic \_(*_*)_/
He saving her from Tyreese, but it was lame either way. Governor needs to kill some people to get action back into this show.  This episode wasn't bad, but I feel writers are just delaying shit with fillers.

Don't badmind me.

Nov 11, 2013 @ 21:50
^ he's a kid tho.

But i don't know why I keep watching this show, it keeps getting more stupid every episode.
last night's episode was pretty good though

•••

Nov 11, 2013 @ 22:59
Father-Son zombie massacre was smokeyface

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Nov 12, 2013 @ 12:54
It was good until the Governor bit, that was cornball af.

narsha.narsha.narsha

Nov 12, 2013 @ 13:47
In an end of the world apocalypse lazy writers can't come up with a new villain so recycle one that should have died last season.

instagram.com/careyciuro

Nov 12, 2013 @ 16:41
It was good until the Governor bit, that was cornball af.
He needs to be more threatening, actor looks lame..

Don't badmind me.

Nov 12, 2013 @ 22:34
^
I don't agree with that, it's pretty cool he's just some old office worker that hated his life and the apocalypse turned him into this.

One thing i find kinda lame is how the zombies are so slow and noisy yet keep appearing out of nowhere, they are so weak that literally every death has to be either someone being totally blind or overrun on open ground.
Nov 13, 2013 @ 00:07
Well, the show isn't inline with the true Governor canon. The novels do a great job of making him seem much more frightening(than the show), while still having him as a mild mannered person pre/early apocalypse.

I still enjoy the show, but I hope the Governor is gone in two episodes or less, because there is so much more than can be done with the series without him. Hunters/cannibals should become the main antagonist, just as they are in the comics/game, or The Last of Us or The Road. 

narsha.narsha.narsha

Nov 15, 2013 @ 04:41
The thing I hate about Talking Dead is when a cast member is on the show they either die, or are about to die in the next episode.

Sasha...baby no. smh 

Nov 18, 2013 @ 06:28
governor story kinda interesting

http://tinyurl.com/3dln5qa

Nov 18, 2013 @ 08:35
knew the governor was gonna smash dat hoe from the beginning smokeyface

www.headhunterla.com

Nov 18, 2013 @ 09:03
I actually enjoyed that governer episode. only complaint was that it was a bit slow paced

•••

Nov 18, 2013 @ 11:22
I couldn't get into it. They really need to think up new names if they're going to change the characters. Meghan being a little girl is confusing, because she's Lily's age in the original canon. The whole apartment/Tara story happens BEFORE Woodbury. Lily, well, that's not Lily. 

narsha.narsha.narsha

Nov 18, 2013 @ 17:57
...that girl's sister can get it. But the ep wasn't bad. 

Lot of suicidal little girls this season. 

Nov 18, 2013 @ 18:00
I'm tired of  little girls in this show, like all of them act the same smh lol..

Don't badmind me.

Nov 18, 2013 @ 18:41
I'm tired of  little girls in this show, like all of them act the same smh lol..
Yeah, they've managed to make every little kid in the show really annoying. 

Nov 18, 2013 @ 18:47
I couldn't get into it. They really need to think up new names if they're going to change the characters. Meghan being a little girl is confusing, because she's Lily's age in the original canon. The whole apartment/Tara story happens BEFORE Woodbury. Lily, well, that's not Lily. 
They purposely aren't following the comics. I don't know why that's still confusing people at this point. 

Nov 18, 2013 @ 21:33
Yeah, they've managed to make every little kid in the show really annoying. 
I'm 99% sure all little kids would be super annoying if a real zombie apocalypse happened.

Edit: Also lmao at this gif
Nov 19, 2013 @ 02:07
Really bothers me that Kirkman and the writers of the show aren't following comic storyline exactly. Psyched to know that they are bringing in Abraham and Eugene in Season 4 though.
Please login first to reply.