The Walking Dead

October 14, 2013 @ 03:55:32
jaded
What killed that kid in the glasses? 

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

October 14, 2013 @ 04:00:54
I think it has something to do with a new virus/disease, possibly from the food i.e. the pig that died.. But the walker behind the fence that Rick kept an eye on had bloody eyes like patrick did so i'm sure that will play out
October 14, 2013 @ 04:04:05
the scene with the walkers falling through the grocery store roof was pretty cool tho smokeyface
October 14, 2013 @ 05:30:32
disappointed in the season premier tongueface
October 14, 2013 @ 06:00:31
So Phineas kicks off the things in the prison? 

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

October 14, 2013 @ 06:44:46
rant:

This show used to be great because it created an awesome environment as a zombie apocalypse. In season one, and even some of two, at no point did you really feel the group was safe, and that was a thrill in itself. This show does a terrible job at portraying how alone this group of people really are. This disease is supposedly worldwide, but you feel as though it's only affected by whatever areas the group travels. It's unfair to compare the two, but take 28 days later for example. That movie does an incredible job at creating an atmosphere where all hope is lost because the characters seem so insignificant, where as the walking dead almost always gives you a sense of security. At this point, the life of any main characters doesn't feel threatened.

I also don't like how this show is consistently introducing new characters, because that is only going to steal time away from the "environment" they should try to re-focus on, and give us the feeling there are very few individuals still out there, if any. I will admit it is an improvement this season when characters don't talk about exactly what they are thinking in that exact moment. It's as if the writers just learned about subtext. I realize it's only the first episode, so I hope better things develop that give me the heebie jeebies like the first or second season. Remember how helpless you felt when the zombies were overrunning the farm at night while characters were getting separated amidst that chaos in season two? I realize you need to build up to those epic ass scenes, but they need to give more reasons this season why we should continue to watch this show, cause frankly I'm getting bored of the zombies not even really being a factor at this point.

At this point I think I enjoy the ambience the intro of the show creates more than the show itself.

•••

October 14, 2013 @ 18:30:08
jaded
I would imagine the prison has to be lost at some point, otherwise people would get sick of watching. I think that kid's death in the shower will kick things off.

October 14, 2013 @ 19:30:30
"Mr. Dixon, I'd like to thank you for the deer that you brought in yesterday.. it'd be a honor to shake your hand."

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

October 14, 2013 @ 20:04:04
"Mr. Dixon, I'd like to thank you for the deer that you brought in yesterday.. it'd be a # to shake your hand."
And I bet none of the main characters ate the deer so none of them will get infected. smdh. This show better go in the direction of the comic or it's just going to get worse and worse. 

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

October 14, 2013 @ 20:17:40
heebie jeebies
October 14, 2013 @ 23:54:24
jaded
"Mr. Dixon, I'd like to thank you for the deer that you brought in yesterday.. it'd be a honor to shake your hand."
I see. I figured he brought in a deer he killed hunting, not something he stumbled upon like the pig Rick came across. Or are animals carrying some new strain? Have they not eaten wild animals up to this point?

October 15, 2013 @ 01:12:58
I would imagine the prison has to be lost at some point, otherwise people would get sick of watching. I think that kid's death in the shower will kick things off.
Hopefully, i'm really sick of that bland setting, especially the shots inside of the prison, i was hoping that they would only be there for the 3rd season, so hopefully they dont spend all this season there too
October 15, 2013 @ 01:42:50
I see. I figured he brought in a deer he killed hunting, not something he stumbled upon like the pig Rick came across. Or are animals carrying some new strain? Have they not eaten wild animals up to this point?
it's just speculation that there's a disease (waterborne?) that killed the pig and the walker with the bloody eyes that Rick saw. Said disease killed Harry Potter and he was reanimated. Word is also the water supply is contaminated from the kid coughing it up. It's almost bound that they have to abandon the prison.

If anyone recognized the two actors but couldn't think from where who died during this ep:
Glasses boy is Greg from Everybody Hates Chris, and voice for Phineas in Phineas & Ferb 
Beth's "boyfriend" was the Flash in Smallville and one of the dudes in the Nightmare on Elm Street remake

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

October 15, 2013 @ 02:44:05
Originally posted by Inactive User

If anyone recognized the two actors but couldn't think from where who died during this ep:
Glasses boy is Greg from Everybody Hates Chris, and voice for Phineas in Phineas & Ferb 
Beth's "boyfriend" was the Flash in Smallville and one of the dudes in the Nightmare on Elm Street remake
That's who he is! I knew I recognized him and his voice but I couldn't remember.
October 15, 2013 @ 07:14:55
lmao at this bitch committing seppuku in front of Rick. hahahahah

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

October 15, 2013 @ 14:31:22
pretty lame for a season opener . .
October 15, 2013 @ 15:32:19
Pretty sure the season's gonna end with a much smaller group again. I feel at the end, the "moral" will be that although it seems like a lot of people are the best defense against other people/zombies, it's better to have a solid small group. No n00bs like that bro that died in the store, no frailbois like the Harry Potter kid, no backstabbers, no having to support a town of freeloaders.
October 16, 2013 @ 15:14:06
I give this show 2 more seasons, this shit drags on way too much. We all know the governor is out there, speed shit up and get it over with.

Don't badmind me.

October 16, 2013 @ 23:23:11
the show is dumb
October 21, 2013 @ 06:02:30
at this point, im just watching it to see more of Farmer's girl.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

October 21, 2013 @ 09:57:49
Show has finally found itself. Cutty is gonna snap next week. I wish D'Angelo wasn't so puss, they shoulda got Bodie.

narsha.narsha.narsha

October 21, 2013 @ 10:20:51
poor pigs scene doe smh
October 21, 2013 @ 11:18:31
poor pigs scene doe
That made me more emotional than the D-Block scenes 

October 21, 2013 @ 17:21:11
The scene with little girl was pretty bad acting lol.  I'd be mad too if the only pussy I had was burnt up.

Don't badmind me.

October 21, 2013 @ 20:42:47
Lmfao ^ "I'll just take her back to my cell.."

The person behind the rats shit is definitely one of the girls whose father died during the ep. They got mad camera time this episode and one of the girls called the other "She's messed up". They also care about this Nick guy who's among the horde of walkers..

Or it may be the governor since the preview for next week's ep featured a pair of eyeglasses which I believe he wore once in S3.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

October 21, 2013 @ 21:48:34
jaded
I give this show 2 more seasons, this shit drags on way too much. We all know the governor is out there, speed shit up and get it over with.
It has huge ratings. It'll go on as long as they have a comic to draw some plot lines from. I think things will start to get going now. They have this virus to deal with, someone killed those two and dragged them outside to burn them before they even found out if they were sick, and someone is feeding the walkers at the fence. This show tends to build towards a few major events and then has a cliffhanger finale, so I'm sure that's what we'll get again this season.

October 21, 2013 @ 22:08:49
Lmfao ^ "I'll just take her back to my cell.."

The person behind the rats shit is definitely one of the girls whose father died during the ep. They got mad camera time this episode and one of the girls called the other "She's messed up". They also care about this Nick guy who's among the horde of walkers..

Or it may be the governor since the preview for next week's ep featured a pair of eyeglasses which I believe he wore once in S3.
its probably the girl since theyre feeding them from inside the fence

•••

October 22, 2013 @ 17:59:10
damn i wonder who torched those two with the flu symptoms though.

I'm guessing it's the black dude with the military background. If anything, I'm sure it'll most likely be 1 of the new residents.

October 22, 2013 @ 20:28:04
Why the fuck does never anything happen to Daryl? 

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

October 22, 2013 @ 22:26:53
Why the fuck does never anything happen to Daryl? 
he's probably the most apt to survive in this environment, so he always seems prepared

that...or, well you know, he's a fan favorite:

•••

Please login first to reply.
x