Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
October 14, 2013 @ 11:54 PM
jaded

What killed that kid in the glasses? 
"Mr. Dixon, I'd like to thank you for the deer that you brought in yesterday.. it'd be a honor to shake your hand."
I see. I figured he brought in a deer he killed hunting, not something he stumbled upon like the pig Rick came across. Or are animals carrying some new strain? Have they not eaten wild animals up to this point?

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

October 15, 2013 @ 01:12 AM
slytendencies

I would imagine the prison has to be lost at some point, otherwise people would get sick of watching. I think that kid's death in the shower will kick things off.
Hopefully, i'm really sick of that bland setting, especially the shots inside of the prison, i was hoping that they would only be there for the 3rd season, so hopefully they dont spend all this season there too
October 15, 2013 @ 01:42 AM
至高

What killed that kid in the glasses? 
"Mr. Dixon, I'd like to thank you for the deer that you brought in yesterday.. it'd be a honor to shake your hand."
I see. I figured he brought in a deer he killed hunting, not something he stumbled upon like the pig Rick came across. Or are animals carrying some new strain? Have they not eaten wild animals up to this point?
it's just speculation that there's a disease (waterborneconfused that killed the pig and the walker with the bloody eyes that Rick saw. Said disease killed Harry Potter and he was reanimated. Word is also the water supply is contaminated from the kid coughing it up. It's almost bound that they have to abandon the prison.

If anyone recognized the two actors but couldn't think from where who died during this ep:
Glasses boy is Greg from Everybody Hates Chris, and voice for Phineas in Phineas & Ferb 
Beth's "boyfriend" was the Flash in Smallville and one of the dudes in the Nightmare on Elm Street remake

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

October 15, 2013 @ 02:44 AM
Beach2theBay

If anyone recognized the two actors but couldn't think from where who died during this ep:
Glasses boy is Greg from Everybody Hates Chris, and voice for Phineas in Phineas & Ferb 
Beth's "boyfriend" was the Flash in Smallville and one of the dudes in the Nightmare on Elm Street remake
That's who he is! I knew I recognized him and his voice but I couldn't remember.

Check out my podcast Music Mongrel Podcast on iTunes

October 15, 2013 @ 07:14 AM
CHOPZZ

lmao at this bitch committing seppuku in front of Rick. hahahahah

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

October 15, 2013 @ 02:31 PM
*ER!C

pretty lame for a season opener . .
October 15, 2013 @ 03:32 PM
thethirdman

Pretty sure the season's gonna end with a much smaller group again. I feel at the end, the "moral" will be that although it seems like a lot of people are the best defense against other people/zombies, it's better to have a solid small group. No n00bs like that bro that died in the store, no frailbois like the Harry Potter kid, no backstabbers, no having to support a town of freeloaders.
October 16, 2013 @ 03:14 PM
NZOO

I give this show 2 more seasons, this shit drags on way too much. We all know the governor is out there, speed shit up and get it over with.

Don't badmind me.

October 16, 2013 @ 11:23 PM
bananaoke

the show is dumb
October 21, 2013 @ 06:02 AM
CHOPZZ

at this point, im just watching it to see more of Farmer's girl.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

October 21, 2013 @ 09:57 AM
99%Shit

Show has finally found itself. Cutty is gonna snap next week. I wish D'Angelo wasn't so puss, they shoulda got Bodie.

narsha.narsha.narsha

October 21, 2013 @ 10:20 AM
Knxwledge

poor pigs scene doe sad
October 21, 2013 @ 11:18 AM
╒rozzy

poor pigs scene doe
That made me more emotional than the D-Block scenes 

October 21, 2013 @ 05:21 PM
NZOO

The scene with little girl was pretty bad acting lol.  I'd be mad too if the only pussy I had was burnt up.

Don't badmind me.

October 21, 2013 @ 08:42 PM
至高

Lmfao ^ "I'll just take her back to my cell.."

The person behind the rats shit is definitely one of the girls whose father died during the ep. They got mad camera time this episode and one of the girls called the other "She's messed up". They also care about this Nick guy who's among the horde of walkers..

Or it may be the governor since the preview for next week's ep featured a pair of eyeglasses which I believe he wore once in S3.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

October 21, 2013 @ 09:48 PM
jaded

I give this show 2 more seasons, this shit drags on way too much. We all know the governor is out there, speed shit up and get it over with.
It has huge ratings. It'll go on as long as they have a comic to draw some plot lines from. I think things will start to get going now. They have this virus to deal with, someone killed those two and dragged them outside to burn them before they even found out if they were sick, and someone is feeding the walkers at the fence. This show tends to build towards a few major events and then has a cliffhanger finale, so I'm sure that's what we'll get again this season.

October 21, 2013 @ 10:08 PM
chief

Lmfao ^ "I'll just take her back to my cell.."

The person behind the rats shit is definitely one of the girls whose father died during the ep. They got mad camera time this episode and one of the girls called the other "She's messed up". They also care about this Nick guy who's among the horde of walkers..

Or it may be the governor since the preview for next week's ep featured a pair of eyeglasses which I believe he wore once in S3.
its probably the girl since theyre feeding them from inside the fence

•••

October 22, 2013 @ 05:59 PM
CHOPZZ

damn i wonder who torched those two with the flu symptoms though.

I'm guessing it's the black dude with the military background. If anything, I'm sure it'll most likely be 1 of the new residents.

October 22, 2013 @ 08:28 PM
Tony Montana

Why the fuck does never anything happen to Daryl? 

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

October 22, 2013 @ 10:26 PM
chief

Why the fuck does never anything happen to Daryl? 
he's probably the most apt to survive in this environment, so he always seems prepared

that...or, well you know, he's a fan favorite:

•••

October 22, 2013 @ 11:05 PM
DaPark

got a feeling the Governor won't come back in this season, prolly an ep or 2 towards the end of it

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

October 28, 2013 @ 06:19 AM
chief

this show sucks

•••

October 28, 2013 @ 02:55 PM
Tony Montana

To be honest I enjoyed this episode. 

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

October 28, 2013 @ 04:55 PM
NZOO

They need to let a plan execute lol it's always some dragged out filler. How the fuck you get trapped by zombies in a charger. 

Don't badmind me.

October 28, 2013 @ 06:04 PM
W33ZY

I think they are going to start following the comics closely pretty soon. On talking dead they already announced 3 characters from the comics and last night they hinted at the radio broadcast before they ran into that big herd, to be another survival outpost of people which i'm pretty sure will turn out to be the neighborhood from the comics.. But I would like to see them stray from some of the things from the comics but i know whats coming up for sure. Just want to see how it's played out.
October 28, 2013 @ 07:24 PM
jaded

I didn't suspect the older woman of killing and burning those two at all. That surprised me. But why kill those two and none of the others? 

October 28, 2013 @ 07:30 PM
NZOO

She killed them before it started affecting others, now she can't kill them all. 

Don't badmind me.

October 28, 2013 @ 09:08 PM
Galvatron

Let's see if this plays out like the comics, should get interesting soon.
October 30, 2013 @ 05:24 AM
JStorm803

Sasha...baby no sad 

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

October 30, 2013 @ 10:52 AM
Olive C

So I'd been curious about this show, and I finally saw the episode from this week... I have to say I was surprised at the quickness with which I was drawn into the characters...but even halfway into the first episode I've ever seen, I started to find it a bit aimless... like, everyone's gonna die, right? It's like Lost in a few aspects, including that one. Like, how long can they keep it going? It'll be one of those unfortunate shows that started off so freaking good, and then got wierd and boring...Perhaps.

Please login first to reply.