Andrea is a dumb bitch. could of got away easy

but Carl was smokeyface

www.ronindivision.com

April 01, 2013 @ 07:35:27
jaded
that kid still sucks as an actor, none of his lines are ever convincing

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

April 01, 2013 @ 11:49:01
^ lolol i agree. it almost seems like he's half assing it all the time cuz i cant feel his "emotions" or "intensity" 

lol this show is official wack. i still might continue to watch cuz of glenn and farmer's daughter

ive heard the comic is way better. i might pick up on that instead.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

April 01, 2013 @ 12:26:30
This is getting close to Dexter territory for me. I'm only watching 'cause I've invested so much time into it already. And, while I'm watching it, I'm frustrated at how many annoying things they do. 

And the comic is much better. 
April 01, 2013 @ 14:19:13
One by one the annoying characters are dying... the kid is next!

"See Differently"

April 01, 2013 @ 16:28:53
This is getting close to Dexter territory for me. I'm only watching 'cause I've invested so much time into it already. And, while I'm watching it, I'm frustrated at how many annoying things they do. 

And the comic is much better. 
as of the episode where the governor and rick meet, i just read recaps of the show. it's in its third season, it's only gonna get worse from here. the idea that it peaked in s1/2 is sad but likely.
April 01, 2013 @ 17:13:24
everyone hates andrea but she is a g in the comics so I kinda felt bad for her when she got bit
April 01, 2013 @ 17:15:08
finale was weak af. best part about that finale was how they were promoting that 2 hour season premiere of mad men in the end credits. wish something would've happened to the governor so they could move on in the storyline. seems like they're really milking the governor saga....
April 01, 2013 @ 18:58:30
Originally posted by Inactive User
everyone hates andrea but she is a g in the comics so I kinda felt bad for her when she got bit
i feel like no one on the show that's also in the books is a real attempt at likeness. even rick is nothing like comics rick. the show is motivated by making things look cool with no regard to characterisation and every season like a couple weeks pass by so between seasons we get time jumps acting as development. the book can take its time so carl doesn't day and night become a cold killer and rick isn't hard-edged from the first episode (comic rick wouldn't handcuff merle to a roof in his first days awake)
April 01, 2013 @ 19:11:47
She had it coming, her actions this season justified her death. Smfh at Dr.Stevens trying to stab the Governor holding the knife up lol who stabs someone like that. It's still a lot of poor writing and predictable moments, but I feel there is enough tension now to at least start off with a bang.

It sucks being invested in a show like this. They get things right and find some way to screw it up.

Don't badmind me.

April 01, 2013 @ 19:57:17
lol david morrissey been confirmed as a series regular for season 4. i'm actually interested as to how they'll manage to string that one out
April 01, 2013 @ 19:57:44
really piss how they hyped up the premier for the last episode
April 01, 2013 @ 21:03:10
fucking finale sucked. Cant wait for Breaking Bad and SOA to return.

Lillyhammer

April 01, 2013 @ 21:33:15

lol
April 02, 2013 @ 00:57:51
damn, that was one heck of a finale. got to say i like how the season ends on a sweet note tho. 
sucks that still milking the gov'n as some of you put it. well thank god we have game of thrones to lift off

all hail your alleigance to the mighty hypnotoad

April 02, 2013 @ 01:24:56
The finale was way too predictable, Andrea taking her sweet time with the pliers and then randomly dropping them...
April 02, 2013 @ 02:05:07
The finale was way too predictable, Andrea taking her sweet time with the pliers and then randomly dropping them...
Only to die anyway...

There's nothing worse than forced tension. We spend an hour watching her try to get the pliers, wondering if fake John Ritter is dead or not, etc. Finally she gets free. Dies anyway. What a waste of time. Everything in the show should happen for a reason. There was no reason for that whole situation to play out the way it did. Could've just ignored it 'til near the end and had her get bit, then kick him to the ground and his skull cracks. Same result, more time for Carl to be annoying... 
April 02, 2013 @ 05:33:58
damn, that was one heck of a finale. got to say i like how the season ends on a sweet note tho. 
sucks that still milking the gov'n as some of you put it. well thank god we have game of thrones to lift off
And MadMen 

Follow @_THEMASSES

April 03, 2013 @ 19:00:39
you know its bad when you end up rooting for Carl..
god that was the fucking worst finale ever
April 03, 2013 @ 20:08:47
Am I the only one who's gonna miss seeing Andrea naked? Bitch got a fine ass doe
April 04, 2013 @ 03:12:53
deleted scenes

April 04, 2013 @ 04:38:46
who tf is andrew when carl talks to rick about how his mom was killed by him...
April 04, 2013 @ 05:19:23
I think he means the prisoner that opened the gates. Rick didn't shoot him he just left him in the yard with the walkers.
April 04, 2013 @ 19:46:47
i missed the last few minutes of the finale. why did they bring everyone into the prison instead of taking over woodbury?! are they just leaving that whole place abandoned now? 
April 07, 2013 @ 19:48:23
i missed the last few minutes of the finale. why did they bring everyone into the prison instead of taking over woodbury?! are they just leaving that whole place abandoned now? 
because the governor is still out there, rick wanted those innocent people safe in the prison. so yeah, woodbury is  pretty much abandoned
April 07, 2013 @ 20:11:39
Andrea is finally dead.

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

April 07, 2013 @ 21:44:19
that finale was so weak though...

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 12, 2013 @ 10:06:09
The finale is where the show really takes a turn from the original comic story line. In the comic everybody is forced to evacuate the prison and the governor dies. Interested to see what direction the directors will take the series in. Even though the finale was too Disney for me.

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

April 18, 2013 @ 04:43:04
info on the next season??
Please login first to reply.
x