Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 25, 2013 @ 05:37 PM
chief

honestly, merle's death couldn't have come as much of a surprise. the dude was eventually going to die. I was expecting a curve ball for these last couple of episodes. merle's death wasn't a curveball

•••

March 26, 2013 @ 01:43 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

sad sad sad sad 

merle went out like a champ. He made up his bad deeds by offering himself a sacrificial lamb, although im sure his true intention was not to be sacrificed but to kill those fuckers.

not really sad that he's dead, but im sad that darly is sad

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

March 26, 2013 @ 02:15 AM
playboyxxx

it was very predictable but a good way for him to go out i guess lol

pink like hamilton

March 26, 2013 @ 02:03 PM
dalek

They could've at least had him kill Caesar, instead of random henchmen 1, 2, and 5...
March 27, 2013 @ 02:16 PM
DirkDiggler

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/199450

March 27, 2013 @ 06:53 PM
blaagh

last few eps were indeed pretty boring.

est. mcmxcii

March 28, 2013 @ 12:27 AM
susdaddy

man idk bout this show any more. i still watch it every week but i dont get that edge of your seat "omg i cant wait until the next episode" feeling like i do with dexter or somethin. its more like "ok, yea another episode is gonna come out in a week, i can wait." the season finale looks like its gona be fire thoooo
March 28, 2013 @ 11:43 PM
chief

open in a new tab

•••

March 29, 2013 @ 12:17 AM
blaagh

mind blown. lol.^^

est. mcmxcii

March 29, 2013 @ 02:43 AM
dsmarket

Cool comic like strip, Chief. lol
March 29, 2013 @ 02:59 PM
kylethenerd

haha, wow. love that strip. 
March 29, 2013 @ 06:52 PM
alisanity

man idk bout this show any more. i still watch it every week but i dont get that edge of your seat "omg i cant wait until the next episode" feeling like i do with dexter or somethin. its more like "ok, yea another episode is gonna come out in a week, i can wait." the season finale looks like its gona be fire thoooo
@susdaddy - seriously! I feel like the show is too long... I think it would be great if they cut each episode to half an hour instead of having so much time passing between interesting plot points...

"See Differently"

March 30, 2013 @ 01:20 AM
chief

just caught an episode from the 2nd season on tv and two things ran through my mind:

1. thank fucking god lori is dead

2. carl was such a fuckboy in the 2nd season. he's the reason dale got killed (saw this ep.) cause it was the zombie he should have killed by the creek

•••

March 30, 2013 @ 01:46 AM
HWYS - Joey

This season has been shit. Way too much talking and drama and not enough action.

The episode where Rick, Michonne and Carl went back to their town was nothing but crap. How the fuck you gonna meet with Morgan, find all the guns/weapons/ammo the guy has and only walk out of there with two duffel bags? How is that possible, when you know the Governor is bound to come for you?

Also the episode where Rick meets the Governor was a total waste of a fucking hour. All the bs talk to end up exactly where thy started.  Seems like the producers are running out of ideas and just stringin the series alone for the profits...

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

March 30, 2013 @ 05:59 PM
Knxwledge

i agree seasons been boring as hell. they need to cut the useless rambling bs
March 30, 2013 @ 08:03 PM
future.

This season has been shit. Way too much talking and drama and not enough action.

The episode where Rick, Michonne and Carl went back to their town was nothing but crap. How the fuck you gonna meet with Morgan, find all the guns/weapons/ammo the guy has and only walk out of there with two duffel bags? How is that possible, when you know the Governor is bound to come for you?

Also the episode where Rick meets the Governor was a total waste of a fucking hour. All the bs talk to end up exactly where thy started.  Seems like the producers are running out of ideas and just stringin the series alone for the profits...
word i thought shit was gonna go down cause the governor had that gun taped on the table; but all they did was talk. confused
March 30, 2013 @ 10:08 PM
zilla

they didn't only take two duffels. it's implied they took more but that's all that is shown. we know they took more cos in the next episode i think you see how much they have at the prison now.
April 1, 2013 @ 02:04 AM
playboyxxx

fuck this show lol nothing even happened

pink like hamilton

April 1, 2013 @ 02:14 AM
╒rozzy

This show is whatever. Season Finale was weak as fuck, not much to talk about. 
Can't wait for Breaking Bad... 

April 1, 2013 @ 05:23 AM
chief

This show is whatever. Season Finale was weak as fuck, not much to talk about. 
Can't wait for Breaking Bad... 
august tho :/

•••

April 1, 2013 @ 05:28 AM
jaded

Kind of a disappointing finale, it was definitely over-hyped up in the press.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

April 1, 2013 @ 06:43 AM
yoon

man finale was horrible lol

Andrea is a dumb bitch. could of got away easy

but Carl was cool

www.ronindivision.com

April 1, 2013 @ 07:35 AM
jaded

that kid still sucks as an actor, none of his lines are ever convincing

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

April 1, 2013 @ 11:49 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

^ lolol i agree. it almost seems like he's half assing it all the time cuz i cant feel his "emotions" or "intensity" 

lol this show is official wack. i still might continue to watch cuz of glenn and farmer's daughter

ive heard the comic is way better. i might pick up on that instead.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

April 1, 2013 @ 12:26 PM
dalek

This is getting close to Dexter territory for me. I'm only watching 'cause I've invested so much time into it already. And, while I'm watching it, I'm frustrated at how many annoying things they do. 

And the comic is much better. 
April 1, 2013 @ 02:19 PM
alisanity

One by one the annoying characters are dying... the kid is next!

"See Differently"

April 1, 2013 @ 04:28 PM
zilla

This is getting close to Dexter territory for me. I'm only watching 'cause I've invested so much time into it already. And, while I'm watching it, I'm frustrated at how many annoying things they do. 

And the comic is much better. 
as of the episode where the governor and rick meet, i just read recaps of the show. it's in its third season, it's only gonna get worse from here. the idea that it peaked in s1/2 is sad but likely.
April 1, 2013 @ 05:13 PM
iggy-koopa

everyone hates andrea but she is a g in the comics so I kinda felt bad for her when she got bit
April 1, 2013 @ 05:15 PM
Shammgod

finale was weak af. best part about that finale was how they were promoting that 2 hour season premiere of mad men in the end credits. wish something would've happened to the governor so they could move on in the storyline. seems like they're really milking the governor saga....
April 1, 2013 @ 06:58 PM
zilla

everyone hates andrea but she is a g in the comics so I kinda felt bad for her when she got bit
i feel like no one on the show that's also in the books is a real attempt at likeness. even rick is nothing like comics rick. the show is motivated by making things look cool with no regard to characterisation and every season like a couple weeks pass by so between seasons we get time jumps acting as development. the book can take its time so carl doesn't day and night become a cold killer and rick isn't hard-edged from the first episode (comic rick wouldn't handcuff merle to a roof in his first days awake)

Please login first to reply.