The Walking Dead

February 12, 2013 @ 11:10:00
looks like the end of this episode kinda put an end to people who were still believing Lori was still alive. lol. shit aint happenin
February 12, 2013 @ 18:10:19
1) this show has gone bad. 
2) i really hope rick is legit crazy. if the next episode starts with herschel going "yo rick, you haven't slept in 3 days", then rick goes to sleep and wakes up cured of madness.... then i'm walking out. 
February 12, 2013 @ 18:23:01
also, did anyone else notice the governor had a dufflebag of guns labeled "Sheriff"? is this rick's bag from season 1 (i forgot, didn't a group steal that?) or is it just another bag to show the governor and rick are similar? 
February 12, 2013 @ 21:11:38
didn't they give the bag of guns to a bunch of mexicans taking care of the elderly in that large building?

•••

February 12, 2013 @ 22:34:02
No way they're going to keep Rick crazy.

Governor finna attack soon enough.
February 12, 2013 @ 22:45:12
didn't they give the bag of guns to a bunch of mexicans taking care of the elderly in that large building?
haha i actually googled "walking dead bag of guns". 

Andrea took the bag with her when the farm was overrun. then the Governor got it from her.
February 18, 2013 @ 03:12:36
I don't recall Rick talking to Shane on the phone...

February 18, 2013 @ 04:36:27
he meant that he saw shane (in woodbury)

i kinda miss season 2. even if it was ham-fisted and had the same terrible one-dimensional characters and awful dialogue it was trying to be more than a zombie show. they've kinda given into the action part now and it's kinda depressing, and yet because of the comic book (which isn't even as good as the game) i can't stop watching. also it's the only zombie show.

but yeah, this show is terrible lol. why would the governor come to the prison and not finish them off? why do they kill off new characters like that? is that really the end of tyreese?
February 18, 2013 @ 05:05:53
jaded
Anyone else notice in the scene where Herschel is talking to Glen outside, the first time they show Glen, Maggie's teal colored SUV is behind him and there's a motorcycle in front of it, and the next time they show Glen those are both gone and it's the Dodge truck.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

February 18, 2013 @ 09:05:45
Rick needs to cut the shit lol

•••

February 18, 2013 @ 11:03:15
i dont know about you guys, but this show is still great to me. It may not be the most compelling story plot every ep, however I still enjoy it.

The fact Daryl finally stand up for himself and his morals against his always-been-bad-influence big brother.

The stupid blond bitch just can't put together a single god damn puzzle piece together and it's starting to piss me off.

And Shane is on some peyote trip right now, but from the looks in his eyes at the end of the ep... I expect Super Saiyan Rick who's ready to tear a new asshole for a governor. Same with Glenn too. He even got his warrior gear [bullet proof vest] on lolol.

I think the reason why the Governor didnt "finish" the job is because he's simply a fuckin insane and fuckin irrational psycho mofo.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

February 18, 2013 @ 22:48:20
he meant that he saw shane (in woodbury)

i kinda miss season 2. even if it was ham-fisted and had the same terrible one-dimensional characters and awful dialogue it was trying to be more than a zombie show. they've kinda given into the action part now and it's kinda depressing, and yet because of the comic book (which isn't even as good as the game) i can't stop watching. also it's the only zombie show.

but yeah, this show is terrible lol. why would the governor come to the prison and not finish them off? why do they kill off new characters like that? is that really the end of tyreese?
Tyreese comes back next episode

"You like to mistake a street nigga for real nigga"

February 19, 2013 @ 00:03:57
oh shit i'm excited the few lines he got last week he was like the smartest person on the show
February 19, 2013 @ 11:06:36
i just read someone saying that a problem the show has kinda run into dramatically is that in the comics there's a lot more peacetime at the prison before it's attacked. all of the problems are from within for a while and later on when some of them leave and end up at woodbury, but nothing attacking the prison and no assaults on woodbury.

now it seems like the show doesn't really have faith in itself to play any more long cons like what season 2 attempted, so they're just tearing through every story/new character to do with the prison and woodbury and as a result imo there's no tension because things are just happening.

it's like, at this point, they've been kidnapped and taken to woodbury, made an assault on woodbury, met tyreese, killed lori, killed the prisoners, been attacked at the prison... by the end of the season they're gonna have to repeat some of these things because they were so eager to push more action on us (because people complained so much about stuff not happening last season).

they've said the prison is sticking around for at least part of next season so i wonder how those episodes will pan out.
February 19, 2013 @ 15:01:34
My friend who reads the comic says that Rick and Tyrese party and shit, so that nigga will definitely be back. smokeyface
February 19, 2013 @ 16:06:33
Havent looked into the comics at all how many seasons will they provide out of the comics? 
February 20, 2013 @ 21:33:43
bumppppppp
February 21, 2013 @ 03:44:01
Havent looked into the comics at all how many seasons will they provide out of the comics? 
probably like 3-4 more. iirc the prison shit ends ~50th issue and right now there are 107 issues. 

this show has gotten somewhat boring to me. would rather read the comics than watch the show, but new issues come out every month or so. can't wait for shows like GoT and Breaking Bad to start back up.
February 21, 2013 @ 17:37:52
The way Lori died was weak af  when I look back at it, you didn't see shit.

Don't badmind me.

February 22, 2013 @ 23:52:55
right /\/\/\ they couldve done it way better
February 23, 2013 @ 22:34:24
My friend who reads the comic says that Rick and Tyrese party and shit, so that nigga will definitely be back.
yeah tyreese is kinda like rick's second in command and best friend, like if shane hadn't turned evil or if daryl was closer to rick
February 25, 2013 @ 06:22:10
jaded
Andrea's addicted to that D

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

February 25, 2013 @ 06:23:53
hope she kill dat motherfucker and its still FUCKMERLE
February 25, 2013 @ 06:56:57
this show turned into a reality tv show with a zombie twist. niggas aint doing shit, but yall in treat for next week. rick finds the old homie.
February 25, 2013 @ 07:10:46
lol spoiler alert

best part of the episode was tyrone (who seems to prove the show knows how to write smart people?) and andrea curb stomping a fucking zombie

i'll never be at peace w the overall quality of the show, but i can take little moments like that. and being shocked to hear michonne talk cos it's too little too late
February 25, 2013 @ 08:01:39
this nigga carls in action.
February 25, 2013 @ 11:15:41
I hope they make Merle into an actual member of the group. One you strangely start to like after hating him up until this point. 
February 27, 2013 @ 05:02:21
I think it's cause you feel bad for him cause he has nowhere else to turn

•••

February 28, 2013 @ 00:41:18
i love merle in the group, he has a fire in him they've all had beaten out of em. assuming (sigh) michonne isn't killed i hope she gets over him trying to kill her. i'd be more mad if merle died than if daryl died.
February 28, 2013 @ 14:53:04
Ya'll are crazy if you think this show is bad, I love what they have been doing with this season. One of the best shows on tv right now, next to Breaking Bad.
Please login first to reply.
x