February 18, 2013 @ 04:36 AM
zilla

he meant that he saw shane (in woodbury)

i kinda miss season 2. even if it was ham-fisted and had the same terrible one-dimensional characters and awful dialogue it was trying to be more than a zombie show. they've kinda given into the action part now and it's kinda depressing, and yet because of the comic book (which isn't even as good as the game) i can't stop watching. also it's the only zombie show.

but yeah, this show is terrible lol. why would the governor come to the prison and not finish them off? why do they kill off new characters like that? is that really the end of tyreese?
February 18, 2013 @ 05:05 AM
jaded

Anyone else notice in the scene where Herschel is talking to Glen outside, the first time they show Glen, Maggie's teal colored SUV is behind him and there's a motorcycle in front of it, and the next time they show Glen those are both gone and it's the Dodge truck.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

February 18, 2013 @ 09:05 AM
chief

Rick needs to cut the shit lol

•••

February 18, 2013 @ 11:03 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

i dont know about you guys, but this show is still great to me. It may not be the most compelling story plot every ep, however I still enjoy it.

The fact Daryl finally stand up for himself and his morals against his always-been-bad-influence big brother.

The stupid blond bitch just can't put together a single god damn puzzle piece together and it's starting to piss me off.

And Shane is on some peyote trip right now, but from the looks in his eyes at the end of the ep... I expect Super Saiyan Rick who's ready to tear a new asshole for a governor. Same with Glenn too. He even got his warrior gear [bullet proof vest] on lolol.

I think the reason why the Governor didnt "finish" the job is because he's simply a fuckin insane and fuckin irrational psycho mofo.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

February 18, 2013 @ 10:48 PM
real nigga

he meant that he saw shane (in woodbury)

i kinda miss season 2. even if it was ham-fisted and had the same terrible one-dimensional characters and awful dialogue it was trying to be more than a zombie show. they've kinda given into the action part now and it's kinda depressing, and yet because of the comic book (which isn't even as good as the game) i can't stop watching. also it's the only zombie show.

but yeah, this show is terrible lol. why would the governor come to the prison and not finish them off? why do they kill off new characters like that? is that really the end of tyreese?
Tyreese comes back next episode

Young niggas run everything

February 19, 2013 @ 12:03 AM
zilla

oh shit i'm excited the few lines he got last week he was like the smartest person on the show
February 19, 2013 @ 11:06 AM
zilla

i just read someone saying that a problem the show has kinda run into dramatically is that in the comics there's a lot more peacetime at the prison before it's attacked. all of the problems are from within for a while and later on when some of them leave and end up at woodbury, but nothing attacking the prison and no assaults on woodbury.

now it seems like the show doesn't really have faith in itself to play any more long cons like what season 2 attempted, so they're just tearing through every story/new character to do with the prison and woodbury and as a result imo there's no tension because things are just happening.

it's like, at this point, they've been kidnapped and taken to woodbury, made an assault on woodbury, met tyreese, killed lori, killed the prisoners, been attacked at the prison... by the end of the season they're gonna have to repeat some of these things because they were so eager to push more action on us (because people complained so much about stuff not happening last season).

they've said the prison is sticking around for at least part of next season so i wonder how those episodes will pan out.
February 19, 2013 @ 03:01 PM
R.

My friend who reads the comic says that Rick and Tyrese party and shit, so that nigga will definitely be back. cool
February 19, 2013 @ 04:06 PM
Bet

Havent looked into the comics at all how many seasons will they provide out of the comics? 
February 20, 2013 @ 09:33 PM
texas01

bumppppppp
February 21, 2013 @ 03:44 AM
Shammgod

Havent looked into the comics at all how many seasons will they provide out of the comics? 
probably like 3-4 more. iirc the prison shit ends ~50th issue and right now there are 107 issues. 

this show has gotten somewhat boring to me. would rather read the comics than watch the show, but new issues come out every month or so. can't wait for shows like GoT and Breaking Bad to start back up.
February 21, 2013 @ 05:37 PM
NZOO

The way Lori died was weak af  when I look back at it, you didn't see shit.

Don't badmind me.

February 22, 2013 @ 11:52 PM
JOHNDO3

right /\/\/\ they couldve done it way better
February 23, 2013 @ 10:34 PM
zilla

My friend who reads the comic says that Rick and Tyrese party and shit, so that nigga will definitely be back.
yeah tyreese is kinda like rick's second in command and best friend, like if shane hadn't turned evil or if daryl was closer to rick
February 25, 2013 @ 06:22 AM
jaded

Andrea's addicted to that D

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

February 25, 2013 @ 06:23 AM
unemployed

hope she kill dat motherfucker and its still FUCKMERLE
February 25, 2013 @ 06:56 AM
dinkleberg

this show turned into a reality tv show with a zombie twist. niggas aint doing shit, but yall in treat for next week. rick finds the old homie.
February 25, 2013 @ 07:10 AM
zilla

lol spoiler alert

best part of the episode was tyrone (who seems to prove the show knows how to write smart peopleconfused and andrea curb stomping a fucking zombie

i'll never be at peace w the overall quality of the show, but i can take little moments like that. and being shocked to hear michonne talk cos it's too little too late
February 25, 2013 @ 08:01 AM
Knxwledge

this nigga carls in action.
February 25, 2013 @ 11:15 AM
dalek

I hope they make Merle into an actual member of the group. One you strangely start to like after hating him up until this point. 
February 27, 2013 @ 05:02 AM
chief

I think it's cause you feel bad for him cause he has nowhere else to turn

•••

February 28, 2013 @ 12:41 AM
zilla

i love merle in the group, he has a fire in him they've all had beaten out of em. assuming (sigh) michonne isn't killed i hope she gets over him trying to kill her. i'd be more mad if merle died than if daryl died.
February 28, 2013 @ 02:53 PM
Barbecue Brennon

Ya'll are crazy if you think this show is bad, I love what they have been doing with this season. One of the best shows on tv right now, next to Breaking Bad.
February 28, 2013 @ 04:00 PM
kidz-bounch

i REALLY get upset when they kill off cast like how they did with all the inmates.
FUCK ANDREA.
Im beggining to like merle.

Basically if  Rick or Daryl dies im sure af ratings gonna plummet.

all hail your alleigance to the mighty hypnotoad

February 28, 2013 @ 06:11 PM
chief

the girl who plays beth is actually 27. da fuq

•••

February 28, 2013 @ 07:10 PM
drtmcgrt

i'd hit it but that song segment she did was gay. 

http://instagram.com/rasheedovich/

February 28, 2013 @ 07:42 PM
unemployed

i REALLY get upset when they kill off cast like how they did with all the inmates.
FUCK ANDREA.
Im beggining to like merle.

Basically if  Rick or Daryl dies im sure af ratings gonna plummet.
i dont think rick will ever die, maybe lose a leg or a arm

but do yall think these dudes will come back?
March 1, 2013 @ 03:43 AM
Spankbank

Morgan is coming back on Sunday, in the preview he's the guy that's on the roof. I'm guessing his son died from his zombified wife and he went crazy. As in the preview michonne or rick said something along the lines of "he's dangerous because he went crazy"

Either way, Sunday's episode looks dope as fuck. Looks like a horrible family vacation lol
March 1, 2013 @ 04:01 AM
Jim Jardashian

Morgan is coming back on Sunday, in the preview he's the guy that's on the roof. I'm guessing his son died from his zombified wife and he went crazy. As in the preview michonne or rick said something along the lines of "he's dangerous because he went crazy"

Either way, Sunday's episode looks dope as fuck. Looks like a horrible family vacation lol
He killed his wife doe.
March 1, 2013 @ 04:09 AM
Spankbank

^Not that I remember. He only looked through the scope, never fired the shot.

Please login first to reply.