Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
December 3, 2012 @ 04:07 AM
slytendencies

Man this was a good ending to the half-season, I'm glad Michonne didn't pussy out and killed his daughter and if Daryl and Mearl die(witch I doubt because they probably would have done it this episode) then that would be a huge bummer. Also interesting to see how the new people will blend into the group but personally I just think there extra guns for when the governor attacks the prison and they'll probably die.
December 3, 2012 @ 04:30 AM
mrteebonilla

Feb. 10th at 9 it returns and Talking Dead directly follows at 10 and is an hour

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

December 3, 2012 @ 05:04 AM
beathead

Goddamn this episode is one of my favorites so far. non stop action and some long awaited confrontations. But they need to realize that its okay to have more than one black guy on the show. It was a strong end to the half of the season.

lol. the second i saw tyrese, i knew oscar wasn't gonna make it.
December 3, 2012 @ 05:17 AM
zilla

lol this was a good episode except for everything involving michonne. i hope merle makes it into the group. i don't really feel like the governor is such a bad guy, after seeing it from andrea's point of view. michonne had zombies on chains and walker heads aren't hurting anyone. rick would prolly do something like kill a group of soldiers for weapons at this point.

i felt bad for axel. he's the only surviving prison guy and the group are so damn distrustful. i want everyone to be together.
December 3, 2012 @ 05:46 AM
art vandelay

hahaha they really set themselves up for that token black guy shit. he had to die because out of all the characters attacking woodbury, he was the least relevant. they couldn't do a rescue mission in an armed and guarded town without any casualties.

^ and judging by glenn's reaction in the previews daryl and merle are going to make it out somehow.
December 3, 2012 @ 06:06 AM
Shammgod

yeah Daryl is in the preview so I'm assuming he's going to make it...not entirely sure about Merle. I'm guessing someone throws a smoke and they escape.

Right when Michonne left Rick in Woodbury..I knew right away what was going to go down. Expected more to be done to the Governor though lol. That part was pretty gruesome in the comics. 

I'm expecting like half of Tyrese's group to die in the next half of the season. Doesn't seem like they are capable of holding their own. They were barely able to make it past a few walkers while heading to the prison. They'll probably die when the Governor attacks the prison.
December 3, 2012 @ 07:13 AM
trolos714

lol. the second i saw tyrese, i knew oscar wasn't gonna make it.

Dammit I was going to post this. And it's like what @lopezr said, Oscar was the least relevant character in the group who was doing the attacking it kinda made sense for him to die. But for some reason I have a feeling that the other prisoner(I forget his name) is probably going to die really soon too, along with Tyrees' group.

HB 325 PostHardcore/Metalcore/MelodicHardcore/Punk/PopPunk/ Skacore

December 3, 2012 @ 09:08 AM
tenfour

This last episode was awesome. Argh can't wait till feb!
December 3, 2012 @ 12:33 PM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

fuck the governor that fuckin cunt. Also fuck that stupid cunt named Andrea. I hope both of them die in a flame.

previously ive wanted Merle to die, but hey I want him back in the group.... but will Glenn and Maggie allow this?

for the first time, I was rooting for michonne. lol at this heartless bitch killing the daughter of governor LOLOLOL that was sick.

The other group is such a noob. i hope they all fuckin die.

jesus i just realized i've became a monster for wishing so many characters to die LOLL

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

December 3, 2012 @ 04:11 PM
NZOO

Andrea is so fucking dumb, I know it's a show but damn lol she could at least put the pieces together by now
(writers -_-)

Carl stepped up, more action and less  talking suites him.

Don't badmind me.

December 3, 2012 @ 06:08 PM
yoon

last ep. was intense! and andrea really is a stupid ass bitch. hows she gonna go to governors side still after seeing all that shit smh

www.ronindivision.com

December 3, 2012 @ 06:11 PM
wordsworth

woof i like the update to the forums..

anyway this last episode was so fucking serious. i was watching it like a championship game..

i cant wait til the second part of this season. rick was so beast mode with that automatic rifle, also when he killed the hallucination of shane im glad they threw that in there.

andrea needs to die asap.
December 3, 2012 @ 07:11 PM
jaded

Anyone who wants to be rich in Woodbury should start an aquarium company, I'm telling you.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

December 3, 2012 @ 07:29 PM
art vandelay

For everyone who's wanting andrea to die it seems like she's the one who will help merle and daryl escape. I don't really see how else they're getting out of that.
December 3, 2012 @ 07:50 PM
jaded

In the previews it showed that arena all smoked out from smoke grenades, so I'm assuming Rick and the group are going to try a rescue.

December 4, 2012 @ 02:04 AM
JStorm803

...everytime a new black character is introduced there's a time limit for the previous one. Smh black folks still taking L's on there man. 

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

December 4, 2012 @ 02:34 AM
chief

So I'm assuming Merle was the scapegoat for the break in by Ricks group? The Governer put the blame on Merle to cover up the fact he was keeping Maggie and Glenn prisoner?

•••

December 4, 2012 @ 04:10 AM
stos

kind of an abrupt ending to the season. disappointing 
December 4, 2012 @ 04:12 AM
jaded

It's just a mid-season break, they'll be back in February.

December 4, 2012 @ 05:21 AM
Enryu

suspended

Weak ass governor should have died who the hell strangle someone on the damn ground with a katana.
That was bs.
The writters made andrea a retard... she got special needs.....she was tamed by the D.
December 4, 2012 @ 05:21 AM
zilla

remember merle told the governor michonne was dead and what michonne just did. if merle had killed michonne none of this woulda happened
December 4, 2012 @ 05:51 AM
darkseid

I hate that one broad in Tyreese's group. She is very annoying. On the other hand, Tyreese seems pretty cool and I hope he doesn't die anytime soon. 

It's fucked up how Oscar died though, just shot him and he just drops dead. Could've at least had some words before he died. 

Lastly, I think that Merle might die. No way in hell will he come back to the prison like everything is normal if they do make it out. 

Pretty Young Thug

December 4, 2012 @ 06:17 AM
drewblocka

i doubt they are dying. but they for sure wont want merle anywhere near the group, then i feel like daryl will be conflicted 

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

December 4, 2012 @ 08:07 AM
trolos714

i doubt they are dying. but they for sure wont want merle anywhere near the group, then i feel like daryl will be conflicted 

I feel like Daryl is important enough to the group to the point to where they will let Merle stay just to keep him happy.

HB 325 PostHardcore/Metalcore/MelodicHardcore/Punk/PopPunk/ Skacore

December 4, 2012 @ 08:30 AM
iggy-koopa

In the comics,

In the comics, Michonne had reason to kill the governor cause he brutally raped her and shit but what'd he do to her in the show that got her all pissed the fuck off?

RIP Donna, she was lw hot

And good call to the guy who recalled that Merle said he killed Michonne, no wonder the governors out to get him
December 4, 2012 @ 09:22 AM
missy.

man everything i wanted to say was said. (especially that tyrese part then oscar dying right away x])

i would assume merle's gonna be back cuz glenn gets all hissy fit "WHATS HE DOING HERE?!"

omg this episode was so intense... 

carl sounds stupid when he talks but boy can he aim.

y'd the 17 year old kiss rick in the previews Y_Y i thought she was for carl.

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

December 4, 2012 @ 12:56 PM
Lemonz ♦

I read the same shit everywhere, people bitching that the Governor isn't anything like he is in the comics, who dies who lives bla bla bla. I'm just happy I didn't read it, I think it's fine.
December 4, 2012 @ 03:05 PM
Shoutbox

merle must die.

im gonna say andrea helps the brothers almost escape, but the governor is about to foil their plans so merle decides to provide "cover" for daryl and andrea.  obviously merle dies at the hands of the governor but the others escape to the prison.  

this means daryl wont be mad at rick, cuz if merle came to the prison rick would def end up killing him.  instead it sets up a nice revenge plot with daryl vs. the governor.  
December 4, 2012 @ 05:15 PM
Shammgod

If Morgan comes back (the guy with the son in the 1st episode of the 1st season), Tyrese will die.

So far T-Dog died, Oscar joined. Oscar died, Tyrese joined.
December 5, 2012 @ 03:02 AM
chief

Lol shit I completely forgot about Morgan

•••

Please login first to reply.