Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
November 21, 2012 @ 09:12 AM
Shammgod

yeah rick talking to lori through the broken phone was in the comics also. it was a way for him to cope with her death. glad they put it in the show. ^ yeah in like the first season when rick and glen went back to atlanta, they figured out if they were covered in zombie matter, they would be camouflaged. then the rain washed it off

i wouldn't be surprised if merle will be killed off. he seems like the only one who truly follows the governor and will be on his side when rick's group finally confronts the governor and his men. the governor's men are a bunch of pussies though. most of them don't know what actually goes down and are inexperienced with fighting

what was that girl's name with the bow and arrow?
November 21, 2012 @ 03:29 PM
zilla

idr her name but @claire the governor said "do they know andrea?" so welp idk

comic book fans (casting spoilers): chad coleman aka cutty from the wire cast as tyreese cool
November 21, 2012 @ 03:29 PM
zilla

comic book fans (casting spoilers): chad coleman aka cutty from the wire cast as tyreese cool
November 22, 2012 @ 04:28 PM
drtmcgrt

cool it's weird they haven't introduced tyreese yet.

http://instagram.com/rasheedovich/

November 22, 2012 @ 05:55 PM
missy.

Oooh yea @zilla. I was high so I may have heard differently. But in the preview, Andrea was tryina get some an governor was all NO. hahahaha

Besides the point, PLEASE DON'T FUQ MAGGIE T_T

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

November 26, 2012 @ 02:15 AM
NZOO

michonne got a donk though..

Don't badmind me.

November 26, 2012 @ 03:01 AM
╒rozzy

Governor got me mad as fuck

November 26, 2012 @ 04:02 AM
tmwtg

^ Why's that? Regardless of comic or TV show, I think he's a fuckboy.

Lol at next week's episode: the group attacking the town. Isn't it supposed to be the opposite?
November 26, 2012 @ 04:43 AM
mrteebonilla

^ Why's that? Regardless of comic or TV show, I think he's a fuckboy.

Lol at next week's episode: the group attacking the town. Isn't it supposed to be the opposite?

its both...in the preview at the end of the episode it showed the others guarding the prison

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

November 26, 2012 @ 04:51 AM
Flynt Flossy

that zombie fight with glenn doe.
November 26, 2012 @ 05:45 AM
Whoadie

michonne got a donk though..

Maggie > michone, governor shouldve told her to take the pants off instead cool
November 26, 2012 @ 06:16 AM
Shammgod

Glad to see Tyrese getting put into the TV Show post-Woodbury. Events surrounding Woodbury weren't soo great for him in the comics to say the least.

Can't wait for Woodbury to get exploited by a group of 4 people in the next episode. Sucks that this is the mid-season finale. Wonder if they'll finish the Woodbury saga in the next episode or leave us hanging.
November 26, 2012 @ 06:30 AM
I_NEED_MONEY

Fuck this shit got me clenching my ass cheeks the whole fucking episode.
November 26, 2012 @ 06:47 AM
streets

Man I gotta catch up on some episodes but tonights was interesting.

A.L.I.E.N. NYC www.aliennyc.com

November 26, 2012 @ 07:04 AM
jaded

I hate these mid-season finales they do. Good episode, though.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

November 26, 2012 @ 07:24 AM
Jollibee.

Glen is going to die.
November 26, 2012 @ 09:12 AM
Shiri

What happens to Woodbury in the comic? Gov'na's gotta get got.

http://blog.careyciuro.com

November 26, 2012 @ 10:31 AM
missy.

GLENN CANT DIE AND MAGGIE CANNOT GET FUCKED.

IMA MURK MERLE AND THE GOVERNOR MYSELF.

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

November 26, 2012 @ 12:15 PM
drtmcgrt

^the governor had his chance to fuck maggie and didn't. shit is about to pop off in woodbury, so there's no time for raping.
What happens to Woodbury in the comic? Gov'na's gotta get got.

*comic-book spoiler* michonne thought she killed him after he raped her. that's when the woodbury people try to overtake the prison.

http://instagram.com/rasheedovich/

November 26, 2012 @ 02:15 PM
mrteebonilla

@drtmcgrt so governor rapes Michonne?

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

November 26, 2012 @ 03:34 PM
Shammgod

@mrteebonilla In the comic yes...but I don't think he ever will in the show.

Just read the past few comic book issues that I missed. This Negan guy is easily more hateable than the governor.
November 26, 2012 @ 03:45 PM
NZOO

edit- Good thing they aren't following the comic.

Don't badmind me.

November 26, 2012 @ 07:01 PM
tmwtg

Just read the past few comic book issues that I missed. This Negan guy is easily more hateable than the governor.

Word, it seems like the villains are just getting more sadistic as the comics go on.
November 26, 2012 @ 07:42 PM
jaded

Try not to post comic book spoilers, most of us haven't read them and adding "spoiler" to what you're about to say doesn't keep it from being quoted and read accidentally by the rest of us.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

November 26, 2012 @ 10:56 PM
shakintheD

damn i was waiting to see maggie get raped or a show tit at least l0l0l0l0l0l

i really hope its all action next week, good season so far
November 27, 2012 @ 02:04 AM
zilla

this is a dumb show and i feel dumber everytime i finish an episode. shows i would never watch like how i met your mother and shit have better characterisation than this. literally the only person with sense or continuity is daryl. everyone else does what the plot requires of them. it pisses me off that people that are into this show would write off a show like lost, which for all its faults, had the best grasp on characters i've seen on a non-cable show.

even when they did that annoying thing on lost of characters not sharing information (like michonne this episode not mentioning merle's name or that he mentioned having a brother at the prison), shit like her not "asking for help" when she clearly wanted it is ridiculous. that whole episode coulda been a henry gale-type situation where they figure out if michonne is a plant from woodbury or if she's being truthful, but because of how badly they executed what could have been a tense season 2, they just act overly hostile and then suddenly inviting when they go to woodbury 5 minutes later. they're totally brushing past any depth because they know how bad they are at it, but i'd like to see it at least in small doses, like daryl's speech the other week.

fuck, i can't quit this show.
November 27, 2012 @ 03:26 AM
Drigguh

this is a dumb show and i feel dumber everytime i finish an episode. shows i would never watch like how i met your mother and shit have better characterisation than this. literally the only person with sense or continuity is daryl. everyone else does what the plot requires of them. it pisses me off that people that are into this show would write off a show like lost, which for all its faults, had the best grasp on characters i've seen on a non-cable show.

even when they did that annoying thing on lost of characters not sharing information (like michonne this episode not mentioning merle's name or that he mentioned having a brother at the prison), shit like her not "asking for help" when she clearly wanted it is ridiculous. that whole episode coulda been a henry gale-type situation where they figure out if michonne is a plant from woodbury or if she's being truthful, but because of how badly they executed what could have been a tense season 2, they just act overly hostile and then suddenly inviting when they go to woodbury 5 minutes later. they're totally brushing past any depth because they know how bad they are at it, but i'd like to see it at least in small doses, like daryl's speech the other week.

fuck, i can't quit this show.

i feel the same way. if any of the characters died next episode i wouldn't really care. no character development at all. show is overrated as fuck. it has probably one of the most interesting premises on tv but the execution sucks.
November 27, 2012 @ 05:49 AM
chief

i actually gotta agree. the zombie televisions how hasn't been done this well before, but the longer this show goes on, the more lack of character development i see and it's starting to get old. the beginning of this season was intense because it was a new setting, but during the middle everyone is settled in, it seems like much hasn't happened at all. I feel this show would be 10x better if they had 60 minutes per episode rather than 40

but like you said, i still can't stop watching lol

•••

November 27, 2012 @ 09:32 AM
djFEBREEZE

If you read the comics. You'll see why so many people come and go so fast.

Strictly

November 27, 2012 @ 09:46 AM
chief

come and go in regards to what?

•••

Please login first to reply.