Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 12, 2012 @ 02:11 PM
xeric716x

i think Cao
lol i cared about shane but they kept changing him from very sympathetic to very obviously unstable and not someone that would be allowed to stay in the group

Word. He was by far the most interesting character this show has had. And he's dead. Everyone seems to love Daryl, but why? He shoots stuff with arrows? There's nothing there besides that. I feel that way about everyone on the show. None of them have any purpose and can be easily replaced by another random character.

why waste bullets when you have arrows? Daryl is the best character on the show because, he is very rational in a pretty fucked up situation and deep down, is what is really keeping the group together
November 12, 2012 @ 08:24 PM
a12en

They could have spent a little more time on the CGI when Michonne was in samuribeastmode with those zombies.
November 12, 2012 @ 10:10 PM
PlatinumRespect

dat zombie fight club doe.. the governor said they pull out the zombies teeth, but i could have swore the scene after that showed that their teeth are still in. can anyone verify if the gov is bullshitting?

and i think it would make more sense for the zombies to somehow be forced to fight EACHOTHER - or - the humans kill the zombies as a show... but using the zombies as a cage, and risking (or making it look like your risking) humans makes no sense at all
November 12, 2012 @ 10:39 PM
iggy-koopa

dat zombie fight club doe.. the governor said they pull out the zombies teeth, but i could have swore the scene after that showed that their teeth are still in. can anyone verify if the gov is bullshitting?

and i think it would make more sense for the zombies to somehow be forced to fight EACHOTHER - or - the humans kill the zombies as a show... but using the zombies as a cage, and risking (or making it look like your risking) humans makes no sense at all

you didnt see merl plucking out the zombies teeth after they took him out the net?

how would the zombies fight each other?
November 12, 2012 @ 11:13 PM
╒rozzy

Wouldn't the zombies just scratch them then?

November 13, 2012 @ 12:13 AM
Dino Spumoni

Wouldn't the zombies just scratch them then?

I was thinking this as well, among many other things. This series is making less sense every week.
November 13, 2012 @ 01:15 AM

Inactive

What happened to zombie strength? Didn't a zombie rip Dale's stomach wide open? Show is getting extremely ridiculous, but being that it's the only zombie show in existence we'll all keep watching.
November 13, 2012 @ 08:46 AM
PlatinumRespect

this shit is getting sloppy.. i just watched the AMC extras they put on youtube and in talking about this scene, they even clarify that the "wwf/wwe zombie fight" is supposed to really be staged...........................

BUT YOU CAN SEE THERE FUCKING TEETH ARE ALL INTACT!

look:
November 13, 2012 @ 08:47 AM
PlatinumRespect

November 19, 2012 @ 02:10 AM
mrteebonilla

episode is already good
edit: ok Rick is for sure going crazy and Carol has to be alive

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

November 19, 2012 @ 03:15 AM
ndrew

Andrea is such a slut. Fuck you Merle. Michonne figured out dat zombie camo, Ricks all like "da fuck" I hope maggie n glen come out alive sad fuck the Town

www.headhunterla.com

November 19, 2012 @ 04:48 AM
kxnny

Wow, Next episode is going to be crazy.

My prediction- While Michonne is around the group someone is going to mention Glenn and Maggie being gone and shes going to be like Merle took them, I know where they are I can take you there. Group is going to be like wtf how is Merle alive. Michonne takes some of them to Woodbury and some crazy shit is gonna go down. Probably some epic scenes with Rick and the Governor and Daryl and Merle. I think Michonne joins the group and I definitely think Daryl stays loyal to the group over Merle and might even end up killing him. Also after all this shit goes down, probably after the next episode, Andrea is going to realize the governor and town are evil and goes back with the group but Michonne wont forgive her. Anyways, Should be crazy.
November 19, 2012 @ 05:07 AM
jaded

Pretty good episode. I had a feeling Rick was losing it, but I think he snapped back to reality.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

November 19, 2012 @ 06:21 AM
trolos714

This episode really made me excited what will happen next week.

HB 325 PostHardcore/Metalcore/MelodicHardcore/Punk/PopPunk/ Skacore

November 19, 2012 @ 07:29 AM
pngo12

Andrea is such a slut. Fuck you Merle. Michonne figured out dat zombie camo, Ricks all like "da fuck" I hope maggie n glen come out alive sad fuck the Town

LOL at zombie camo.

If Darryl takes out Merle.... Damn... cool cool cool cool
November 19, 2012 @ 09:19 AM
zilla

michonne has to know they were from the prison, she heard them talking about it, that's how she knew vaguely where to go. it'll be interesting to see how she becomes a real character around other people.

glenn is really a fuckboi for letting merle get the drop on them. why did they let him get so close? if they get tortured, it's on him. like they had guns and two people and he still got one over? goddamn.
November 19, 2012 @ 02:09 PM
rawlife

michonne always has the grimiest looks on her face. literally always. andrea needs to die already.

glen was shook like he always is. obviously merle isnt dying before he sees his bro again. that reunion will be a trip.
November 19, 2012 @ 02:26 PM
xeric716x

fuck Merle
November 19, 2012 @ 02:33 PM
xeric716x

but for real, its going to be interesting to see what happens with the group and the town. the group is small while the town has quite a few people in it, so whats going to happen with these extra people running around.
November 19, 2012 @ 05:19 PM
DNNY

Michonne took out half of their fighters in last nights episode. Even though Woodbury has more civilians, I think they are on par fighter wise. I was kind of bummed that Michonne killed bizarro Glenn. I wanted to see them have an encounter.
November 19, 2012 @ 06:07 PM
DREWKKAKE

maybe they'll infiltrate and fuck it up trojan zombie style?

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

November 19, 2012 @ 06:37 PM
clo562

Business is about to pick up between the 2 camps, can't wait.
November 19, 2012 @ 11:14 PM
kxnny

michonne has to know they were from the prison, she heard them talking about it, that's how she knew vaguely where to go. it'll be interesting to see how she becomes a real character around other people.

glenn is really a fuckboi for letting merle get the drop on them. why did they let him get so close? if they get tortured, it's on him. like they had guns and two people and he still got one over? goddamn.

He couldnt do anything to Merle because of Daryl. How could he go back to camp and tell Daryl he found Merle but hes dead now cause i shot him. Anyways, Merle is a dickhead and hes gonna get fucked up next episode
November 19, 2012 @ 11:46 PM
Flynt Flossy

governor bout to give Maggie that mean dick
November 20, 2012 @ 12:41 AM
chief

i think you mean andrea

•••

November 20, 2012 @ 01:01 AM
Flynt Flossy

no i mean maggie, they took maggie in and showed the governor entering the same room as maggie in the next episode preview
November 20, 2012 @ 01:03 AM
dildo baggins

^lol comic book spoil alert
November 21, 2012 @ 07:02 AM
missy.

well it was obvious tho... when merle mentioned glenn and his pretty little girlfriend, i thought i heard the governor saying "so no more andrea?"

DONT FUCK MAGGIE. I LOVE MAGGIE x GLENN OMG ADKFjasdlfkjae;ofijaleiowfj

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

November 21, 2012 @ 08:48 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

OMFG LEAVE MAGGIE ALONE. She belongs to me.

Hey what's up with micheon not being attacked by the zombies? is it cuz of their guts n blood?

That fuckin town is full of sickos.

Zamn Rick was trippin hard. At least he overcame the adversity. that self-therapy via broken phone.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

November 21, 2012 @ 09:00 AM
missy.

im assuming its cuz of the scent of "death" all over her..

i feel like i've seen this done in other zombie related movies/shows where they cover themselves in zombie nastiness and get thru the zombies with ease...

or did this happen in the beginning of the entire series? (AM I TRIPPIN OR WUT)

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

Please login first to reply.