Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
November 8, 2012 @ 06:11 PM
$$$$$

RIP TO MY NIGGA DOE. WENT OUT LIKE A TRUE G.
FUCK ALL DA WHITE WOMEN IN THIS SHOW.
November 10, 2012 @ 09:56 PM
wavyguy

this is for T-Dog, RIP
November 10, 2012 @ 11:35 PM
trolos714

I duno why you guys are all sad and shit. There's another black guy on the show, and plenty of other black people in Woodbury. Plus there's michonne.

HB 325 PostHardcore/Metalcore/MelodicHardcore/Punk/PopPunk/ Skacore

November 11, 2012 @ 12:07 AM
a12en

As soon as T-Dog uttered more than 5 words in the episode you knew he was done for.
November 11, 2012 @ 12:13 AM
iggy-koopa

I dont get how the zombies jaws are so strong.. iono just cant wrap my head around it
November 11, 2012 @ 01:51 AM
zilla

willpower lol. i bet if you wanted to eat a person badly enough you could do it

lol s/o "all the black people" on the show. michonne is a caricature and the other black guy we haven't seen enough of. the fact that the most sidelined character (even carol gets daryl screentime and sophia) was black and was notoriously given nothing to do is a problem
November 11, 2012 @ 04:50 AM
shakintheD

Damn that was a good episode, Loris death was sad af even though I hated her.
RIP tdog tho, I guess the show can't afford more than 3 black people

*They really need to stop wasting extra seconds filming Michonne just mean mugging, shits hella annoying.
November 11, 2012 @ 05:55 PM
╒rozzy

If some ugly bitch was scowling at me after bringing her in for like a couple of days. Id kill her. They ruined her character by having her do that.

November 11, 2012 @ 07:27 PM
dalek

This show just isn't that good. When I first heard about the project, knowing the source material and hearing that Frank Darabont was behind it, I was expecting something amazing. I was seriously expecting one of the greatest TV shows ever. For whatever reason, that didn't happen. The characters are all morons and I don't care if anyone on the show dies. Not Lori, not Hershel, not even Daryl. The characters mean nothing to me.

Compare that to Breaking Bad where I don't want ANY character to die (except Skylar) and there's obviously something wrong with the writing. You can't force me to care about characters because the other characters care about them. That's not how it works.
November 11, 2012 @ 09:44 PM
zilla

lol i cared about shane but they kept changing him from very sympathetic to very obviously unstable and not someone that would be allowed to stay in the group
November 12, 2012 @ 01:58 AM
dalek

lol i cared about shane but they kept changing him from very sympathetic to very obviously unstable and not someone that would be allowed to stay in the group

Word. He was by far the most interesting character this show has had. And he's dead. Everyone seems to love Daryl, but why? He shoots stuff with arrows? There's nothing there besides that. I feel that way about everyone on the show. None of them have any purpose and can be easily replaced by another random character.
November 12, 2012 @ 02:23 AM
wavyguy

Michonne's sour ass is gettin on my nerves
November 12, 2012 @ 02:52 AM
NZOO

This show getting darker cool

Don't badmind me.

November 12, 2012 @ 02:54 AM
wavyguy

this episode did not deliver. too many scenes of rick being a grown ass bitch.
November 12, 2012 @ 03:09 AM
ndrew

who the fuck called the prison? lol

www.headhunterla.com

November 12, 2012 @ 03:14 AM
╒rozzy

I think Rick is just going insane lol

November 12, 2012 @ 03:21 AM
fugguts

I think Rick is just going insane lol

im thinking the army?? only people that would call a prison.. OR Rick is going insane lol
November 12, 2012 @ 04:57 AM
Flynt Flossy

Word. He was by far the most interesting character this show has had. And he's dead. Everyone seems to love Daryl, but why? He shoots stuff with arrows? There's nothing there besides that. I feel that way about everyone on the show. None of them have any purpose and can be easily replaced by another random character.

no.. we like daryl because hes a MOTHAFUCKIN BOSSSSSSSSSS
November 12, 2012 @ 04:58 AM
mrteebonilla

So Carol did die?? still confused on that.
When did they move Loris body (or did that walker eat her)
And WTF were those names in the book?
edit: and i dont know about you guys but would a baby last that long without "food"
edit #2: "Did anyone else notice what Michonne saw in my house? It looked like Ricks old gun bag. #TheWalkingDead" THE FUCK

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

November 12, 2012 @ 05:07 AM
Flynt Flossy

edit: and i dont know about you guys but would a baby last that long without "food"

the baby has food they got it this episode
its not confirmed if Carol died. Maybe its just a memorial for her cause they never showed her dead body but shes probably dead because where else could she have gone
November 12, 2012 @ 05:11 AM
mrteebonilla

its not confirmed if Carol died. Maybe its just a memorial for her cause they never showed her dead body but shes probably dead because where else could she have gone

no i mean they didnt get back until night with the food...

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

November 12, 2012 @ 05:17 AM
Flynt Flossy

surprising, after searching this up on google, several sources said that newborn babies can last a few days without food
November 12, 2012 @ 05:17 AM
NZOO

Carol made the call

Don't badmind me.

November 12, 2012 @ 05:18 AM
mrteebonilla

Carol made the call

source?

surprising, after searching this up on google, several sources said that newborn babies can last a few days without food

good looks

November 12, 2012 @ 05:25 AM
NZOO

Carol made the call

source?

good looks

Reaching, next episode better have more details on who actually died.

Don't badmind me.

November 12, 2012 @ 06:16 AM
pngo12

If you think about it Daryl is probably the only sane one left. You'd think he would be all crazy but in a society like this he seems pretty normal to me when eevrbody else is pretty crazy. Plus hes a G, no guns required just arrows!
November 12, 2012 @ 06:33 AM
kxnny

edit #2: "Did anyone else notice what Michonne saw in my house? It looked like Ricks old gun bag. #TheWalkingDead" THE FUCK

i think they are just assuming carol is dead so ya its like a memorial thing and it was kinda hard to tell but there was a like trail of blood across the floor to over by the walker so it dragged lori over there and ate her (the director said on talking dead that loris hair was on the walkers mouth and shit but i didnt notice it but he basically said its safe to assume that it ate her)
and if you remember back to the last episode of season two when andrea got split up with everyone she left with ricks gun bag so she had it the whole time and the governor took their weapons so thats how it got there

but ya rick and that phone call should be interesting and on talking dead they showed a clip of the next episode and it was of andrea and the governor making out (saw that one coming, fucking slut)
November 12, 2012 @ 08:45 AM
zilla

lol i thought this season the show was kinda growing and learning but it's not. michonne's behaviour is so unreal. and then the governor tells andrea and she is surprised/aghast that he wants her to leave? after she pulls a sword on him? smfh

and then andrea being shocked at the wrestling thing. i mean, that could have been a lot more extreme. they're fighting w zombies as stage dressing. what is so barbaric about that? and did michonne see the little girl zombie w a hood on her head w the governor?

yeah idk. there are so many interesting things about the show just completely obscured by the its pigheadedness. can you imagine how creepy the scenes in woodbury would be without dumbass michonne and andrea? or the morality of leaving prisoners in prison clothing in a post-apocalyptic world?
November 12, 2012 @ 09:35 AM
ReZ

the show thrives on irrationality.

November 12, 2012 @ 11:20 AM
jacobsever

Someone wanna PM me a link where I can stream season 3, please?

-Thanks

http://www.icefilms.info/

Just caught up on season 3 through this site.

http://streamallthis.com/watch/the-walking-dead/

Please login first to reply.