November 5, 2012 @ 12:38 PM
zilla

4 episodes til the break. i don't buy for a second that lori is dead. they never checked if she was breathing and we don't see a pulse. if she is dead, they handled that terribly. it just kinda happened with no buildup and in such close proximity to another whatever death (t-dog). emotionally none of it works, it reminds me of a big death on sons of anarchy this season.

yeah idk. the baby can't survive without the mother so i think lori is alive. but what a dumb fakeout if she is.

edit: just read some interviews, seems like she is definitely dead. WEAK.
November 5, 2012 @ 02:21 PM
mrteebonilla

4 episodes til the break. i don't buy for a second that lori is dead. they never checked if she was breathing and we don't see a pulse. if she is dead, they handled that terribly. it just kinda happened with no buildup and in such close proximity to another whatever death (t-dog). emotionally none of it works, it reminds me of a big death on sons of anarchy this season.

yeah idk. the baby can't survive without the mother so i think lori is alive. but what a dumb fakeout if she is.

ya and we didnt see Carl actually shoot her either...but on AMCTV.com i watched a scene from the next episode and they were diggin graves so i think she is dead

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

November 5, 2012 @ 03:16 PM
╒rozzy

Interesting, he needs 2 more.

November 5, 2012 @ 03:52 PM
drtmcgrt

holy shit that ep was intense. rip t-dog and the 10 lines he's had in this show.

http://instagram.com/rasheedovich/

November 5, 2012 @ 04:34 PM
Flynt Flossy

ya and we didnt see Carl actually shoot her either...but on AMCTV.com i watched a scene from the next episode and they were diggin graves so i think she is dead

I'm pretty sure shes dead, she died in the comic and there's no way Carl would just leave his mom alone if she was still alive.
November 5, 2012 @ 04:50 PM
Hellah Fresh

Anywhere i can stream this online? I still need to catch episode 2+3
November 5, 2012 @ 05:09 PM
missy.

PROJECT FREE TV!

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

November 5, 2012 @ 05:12 PM
missy.

2 more?

tdog. lori. the other prisoner?

or carol? dundundunnnn

November 5, 2012 @ 05:52 PM
pngo12

I say Tdog and Lori for sure I think Carol made it out. I'm gonna say its the baby!!
November 5, 2012 @ 06:26 PM
jaded

4 episodes til the break. i don't buy for a second that lori is dead. they never checked if she was breathing and we don't see a pulse. if she is dead, they handled that terribly. it just kinda happened with no buildup and in such close proximity to another whatever death (t-dog). emotionally none of it works, it reminds me of a big death on sons of anarchy this season..

How does it not work? She has been pregnant, she went into labor, and someone with almost zero medical experience was asked to give her a cesarean section with a knife and no modern medical equipment/medicine. She would bleed to death for sure. Even if Herschel was there to help, I don't think they'd be able to save her. You basically have to equate their situation with living in a third-world country, and in developing countries with no modern medicine or medical equipment, women die from severe bleeding during childbirth all the time.

I think the real question is whether or not Carl actually put a bullet in her head. He could've just fired it off for the effect and left. You'll notice in the preview to next week's episode, when Rick first picks up the axe and heads into the prison he doesn't have much blood on him, and when they show him again in the prison, he's got quite a bit on him.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

November 5, 2012 @ 06:46 PM
Shammgod

My guess is that the graves are for T-Dog, Lori and Carol.

I wonder if Rick will give a hand to the Governor if you follow me smile
November 5, 2012 @ 08:02 PM
Flynt Flossy

2 more?

tdog. lori. the other prisoner?

or carol? dundundunnnn

I doubt its for the other prisoner since he caused so many deaths and you know, bury the ones we love burn the rest,
November 5, 2012 @ 10:22 PM
clo562

Last night's episode was intense, this season has been great so far. I have little doubts Lori is still alive, she died a lot more dramatically in the show compared to the comics.
November 5, 2012 @ 11:26 PM
THiZZ

She's gone... don't know how she would survive considering she had a C section with no medical supplies at all. With that amount of blood lost she's gone. Not like they need her anyway she just nagged for the most part and Carol is just as bad. She's the reason my nigga is gone so as far as i'm concerned that bitch can kick rocks. And i think the 3rd grave is for Andrew. Considering he was there friend and he was shot in the head i think they are buring him. I don't think it's for the baby cause in the preview for the next episode it showed them leaving to find baby formula etc...
November 6, 2012 @ 05:38 AM
goldANDsacks

4 episodes til the break. i don't buy for a second that lori is dead. they never checked if she was breathing and we don't see a pulse. if she is dead, they handled that terribly. it just kinda happened with no buildup and in such close proximity to another whatever death (t-dog). emotionally none of it works, it reminds me of a big death on sons of anarchy this season..

How does it not work? She has been pregnant, she went into labor, and someone with almost zero medical experience was asked to give her a cesarean section with a knife and no modern medical equipment/medicine. She would bleed to death for sure. Even if Herschel was there to help, I don't think they'd be able to save her. You basically have to equate their situation with living in a third-world country, and in developing countries with no modern medicine or medical equipment, women die from severe bleeding during childbirth all the time.

I think the real question is whether or not Carl actually put a bullet in her head. He could've just fired it off for the effect and left. You'll notice in the preview to next week's episode, when Rick first picks up the axe and heads into the prison he doesn't have much blood on him, and when they show him again in the prison, he's got quite a bit on him.

she's dead. i think rick is just going stand up, wipe off his tears, then take the axe and go apeshit on the remaining walkers.
November 6, 2012 @ 05:42 AM
goldANDsacks

i guess carol died? i hope she didn't. cuz then there really was no reason for t-dog to have lived that long and die. then again, there was no reason for carol to be living that long either. so. i guess that works itself out.
November 6, 2012 @ 06:02 AM
trolos714

Does anyone else think that Carl handled the death of Lori better than Rick? Or do you guys think he's just holding it all in until next episode?

HB 325 PostHardcore/Metalcore/MelodicHardcore/Punk/PopPunk/ Skacore

November 6, 2012 @ 06:15 AM
goldANDsacks

Does anyone else think that Carl handled the death of Lori better than Rick? Or do you guys think he's just holding it all in until next episode?

carl got to have that moment with lori before she died and made his peace with her somewhat. rick on the other hand had been a dick to her (rightfully so) but has that guilt of lori dying while thinking he hated her.
November 6, 2012 @ 06:20 AM
goldANDsacks

i have a strong feeling that carol is going to make it somehow and meet up w/the group again... I just dont know if it's just going to be her or some other folks joining this "meet up"

yes. it would be perfect if carol survived is actually the one who connects the group with the governor's community. then she and t-dog would have had a purpose on this show.
November 6, 2012 @ 06:22 AM
iggy-koopa

It kinda sucks how Lori died, but I got over it when it happened in the comics so its kinda whatever now

How'd Hershel and the girl not see Carol? She was right at the door to the outside courtyard -- or maybe it was her that got eaten by the door? Since we did see her last w the scarf on her head and then it ended up being on the floor to a bloody body.

I think they are going to replace Carol and Lori with Andrea and Michonne, and T Dog will be replaced by the black guy thats been following Andrea and Michonne around.

I think Merl is gonna reunite w/ the group -- he woulda never coexisted with T Dog
November 6, 2012 @ 11:09 AM
zilla

i think dramatically it doesn't work. they were building up some tension between her and rick just to kill her? i get that it's meant to make rick feel bad but they barely had any scenes together this season. it feels like a story cut short instead of come to its natural conclusion (like w shane).

and the fact that it was the fourth episode and not the finale and it happened to soon after t-dog dying. there's no contrast, it's just death and death. that's why it played as false to me, like they just didn't know what to do w those characters long-term. same w dale in a way.

anyway i look forward to more merle time. as long as they're narrowing down the cast to characters that are interesting.
November 6, 2012 @ 11:51 AM
PlatinumRespect

they killed off T-Dog and Lori so close to one another bc once T-Dog was done for, you dont really expect a second major character to be killed off so soon after. It worked, didnt it? #emotions
November 6, 2012 @ 03:49 PM
NZOO

They never showed her corpse, so idk about her being dead just yet. The zombies in this ep seem to be moving pretty fast too.

Don't badmind me.

November 6, 2012 @ 05:13 PM
missy.

It kinda sucks how Lori died, but I got over it when it happened in the comics so its kinda whatever now

How'd Hershel and the girl not see Carol? She was right at the door to the outside courtyard -- or maybe it was her that got eaten by the door? Since we did see her last w the scarf on her head and then it ended up being on the floor to a bloody body.

I think they are going to replace Carol and Lori with Andrea and Michonne, and T Dog will be replaced by the black guy thats been following Andrea and Michonne around.

I think Merl is gonna reunite w/ the group -- he woulda never coexisted with T Dog

nah i think those zombies were eating tdog.. they found her scarf next to the door, not bloody at all.. altho i did go wtf when i realized hershel and the chick DIDNt see her >_>

November 6, 2012 @ 05:50 PM
chief

@zilla the reason it did work is because the deaths happened so fast without any warning really unlike shane's. shane's had build up so you knew shane was obviously going to be the one to go and were ready for it. with t-dog you were like oh shit, and then there's almost no "setup" to lori dying especially this early so you didn't expect it at all. I think that's what's cool about this show is that in a zombie apocalypse nothing is given warning, and even if they didn't plan to do anything with those characters killing them off so quickly like that makes it absolutely believable especially in that unstable environment

•••

November 6, 2012 @ 05:52 PM

Inactive

She's dead. I thought the death in the comic was better executed.
November 6, 2012 @ 07:52 PM
xeric716x

i thought the zombies were eating T-Dogs corpse by the door?
November 7, 2012 @ 05:54 AM
Swan

I don't understand why lori, carl, and maggie decided to go inside the prison when they seemed perfectly safe behind the gate. Hershel was perfectly fine behind his fence.

WTB: Supreme x Thrasher Coach Jacket Medium

November 7, 2012 @ 07:06 PM
J_Got_The_Geass

I'll be giving it a try tonight, looking forward to it!

Changed my name from Mojosodope to J_Got_The_Geass

November 8, 2012 @ 07:45 AM
a12en

I'll be giving it a try tonight, looking forward to it!

Great decision. Bare through season 2, the end is rewarding and season 3 has been fantastic.

Please login first to reply.