FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
October 25, 2012 @ 10:20 PM
zilla

at this point in the comics it's hard to even remember what carl was like before shit started getting darker. in the show he seems mature but still childlike. idk the show is such a different universe. tv rick starts off pretty much ready to do whatever for his family, in the books he was kinda a nice guy for a while.
October 25, 2012 @ 10:22 PM
iggy-koopa

at this point in the comics it's hard to even remember what carl was like before shit started getting darker. in the show he seems mature but still childlike. idk the show is such a different universe. tv rick starts off pretty much ready to do whatever for his family, in the books he was kinda a nice guy for a while.

I think in the book carls always been more serious than he is portrayed in the v show
October 25, 2012 @ 10:33 PM
zilla

in the earlier issues he plays with toys and shit tho. he's like 7 or 8, he only gets serious as time goes on.
October 26, 2012 @ 03:56 AM
Spankbank

Walking Dead: The Road to Woodbury cool
such a good read so far. money well spent
October 27, 2012 @ 09:35 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

October 28, 2012 @ 11:15 PM
kxnny

so psyched for the episode tonight, hoping my power doesnt go out lol
October 29, 2012 @ 02:02 AM
tmwtg

I get that they're trying to make the Governor badass or cruel or whatever, but ehh.

We'll see as the episodes go on.
October 29, 2012 @ 02:21 AM
dalek

I think this was actually one of the best episodes so far. A nice story-building episode that didn't feel contrived like every other time they try to build character with long, boring monologues/dialogues. This is the way it should be done.
October 29, 2012 @ 02:48 AM
╒rozzy

I just wanted to punch Michonne in the face but not after I saw what the governor do to those troops.

October 29, 2012 @ 02:57 AM
Dino Spumoni

so psyched for the episode tonight, hoping my power doesnt go out lol

Lol I feel you. I'm glad I got to watch it before I lose power for a week. I think I might start simpin over Michonne soon cool

So at the end, when the governor goes to his secret room, did that last head belong to the pilot?
October 29, 2012 @ 03:45 AM
JStorm803

Yeah that was the pilots head. Black folks stay taking L's on The Walking Dead.

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

October 29, 2012 @ 03:58 AM
cookiemonster

good episode tonight smile
October 29, 2012 @ 04:13 AM
dalek

I was actually expecting a much bigger reveal at the end than just the pilot's head. I hope they don't cut the part I'm thinking of out... Don't tame The Governor.
October 29, 2012 @ 04:26 AM
JStorm803

I was actually expecting a much bigger reveal at the end than just the pilot's head. I hope they don't cut the part I'm thinking of out... Don't tame The Governor.

He didn't look at Michonne ilke that..not yet at least.

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

October 29, 2012 @ 04:34 AM
mrteebonilla

i had a bad feeling about the governor as soon as he started to convince them how great a place that was.
I know for a fact that as soon as they try to leave hes gonna try and kill them

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

October 29, 2012 @ 04:40 AM
chief

Why'd he kill the troops?

•••

October 29, 2012 @ 04:44 AM
mrteebonilla

Why'd he kill the troops?

i wondered the same thing...they would still get the supplies and the more help

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

October 29, 2012 @ 05:51 AM
pngo12

Episode was pretty slow... The governor is a sick fuck though with the heads.. I'll never understand why he killed those troops though, they're trained so they would probably make better watchmen then the one he has now.
October 29, 2012 @ 06:00 AM
Shammgod

If this plays out like the Woodbury in the comics, this season is going to be cool . They fooled me at the end though. Was expecting them to reveal something else since the Governor took a look at his family photo before he entered his room.

I'm wondering how Rick's group will find Woodbury or vice-versa. My guess is that the person who was spying on Carol in the previous episode is probably from Woodbury and will report back to Woodbury soon and tell the Governor.

edit: Also for all you guys wondering, the Governor and his men shot down the helicopter. If you listen carefully after the pilot says "I've gotten us through a lot worse than some light turbulence.." you can hear a gunshot.
October 29, 2012 @ 06:07 AM
fuxury

Addicted
October 29, 2012 @ 07:15 AM
zilla

i liked it, but michonne is annoying. even on a show with imperfect characters, she seems like a cartoon. every shot is just her scowling with wide eyes and not saying anything, it got boring after like the 5th time they cut to her stonefaced.

even if she doesn't trust the governor, she's so open about it, it's not smart at all. why make an enemy of people you are suspicious of when you have no power around them? she's surrounded by armed men who are feeding her and keeping a roof over her head and she doesn't even play along?

but yeah they had to kill those military guys. notice how ragtag the governor's men are, merle is a sign that they just pick up on people looking for a leader who are okay with questionable shit. those military guys would never give up their guns willingly, and they'd be suspicious in a much less manageable way than michonne is being. i swear she is just asking to get hurt, she's like a child how invincible she's acting. smfh.
October 29, 2012 @ 07:26 AM
jaded

Episode was pretty slow... The governor is a sick fuck though with the heads.. I'll never understand why he killed those troops though, they're trained so they would probably make better watchmen then the one he has now.

He wouldn't risk bringing in a heavily armed, well organized group of military men. If they grew even remotely suspicious of the governor and his men, they could easily overthrow him and take over Woodbury.

The part at the end with all the heads was crazy. I was expecting his wife and daughter to be chained in there since he looked at the family picture before he went in. Interested to see what that's all about. I also want to know if the tea is something significant, they kind of emphasized the scientist making it and drinking it with everyone else.

I agree about Michonne, the scowling got old. We get that she's tough, independent, and highly suspicious, we don't need to be reminded every time she's on camera that she's pissed.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

October 29, 2012 @ 08:43 AM
unagi1992

Dude this show is amazing, every week it gets more intense. love it
October 29, 2012 @ 08:53 AM
zilla

it occurs to me that tv rick is not that different from tv governor. no spoilers, but in the comics rick is still kinda naive at this point. in the show, he pretty much started out ready to do whatever and even last episode he was discussing culling prisoners just because of the potential threat. really that's all the governor and his people were doing. the only difference is the governor is more organised and likes to look at dismembered heads.

should be interesting, assuming they meet up at some point. also it was cool how they had an in-story reason for merle not being the caricature he was in season 1, by having the governor make him chill the fuck out
October 29, 2012 @ 09:19 AM
iggy-koopa

I think what we were all expecting to see when he opened up that door is still going to be revealed

And I already sympathize with Michonne I think when they develop her character more on the show then you guys will too; even if you didn't read the comics you can tell Michonne has trust issues and piece that together with the two walkers she had and how it was so easy for her to kill em and I think youll figure it out

I think the tea might be the doctor's way of tryna build up an immunity / some type of antivirus but shit who knows

</endrambling>
October 29, 2012 @ 09:48 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

I dont always look at the fish tank... But when I do, it's full of chopped off heads.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

October 29, 2012 @ 01:03 PM
dalek

Anyone else think The Governor sounds like Liam Neeson with an American accent?
October 29, 2012 @ 02:05 PM
tonedog14

Anyone else think The Governor sounds like Liam Neeson with an American accent?

completely accurate description.

WTB: Supreme Zapatista shirt, any color/any condition. XL

October 29, 2012 @ 06:26 PM
jaded

How's about a big hug for your old pal, Merle

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

October 29, 2012 @ 07:18 PM
clo562

Another solid episode, a lot of stuff goes down at Woodbury if they follow the comics.

Please login first to reply.