Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
October 21, 2012 @ 06:27 AM
pngo12

off topic but check out Halloween Horror Nights if you're a fan of this show. it was live af

Yeah? I've been trying to go to Universal for Halloween. Is it a maze?
October 21, 2012 @ 06:04 PM
hypebeast51

[spoiler]Sucks how lori and the baby won't make it for next season sad [/spoiler]

I got hoez on deck niggah

October 21, 2012 @ 06:43 PM

Inactive

[spoiler]Sucks how lori and the baby won't make it for next season sad [/spoiler]

maybe well get to see the zombie baby pop out like in alien

Puttin sperm on her cheek, BABY FACE

October 21, 2012 @ 08:31 PM
pngo12

You son of a bitch...
October 21, 2012 @ 08:58 PM
missy.

"is this helping you with the ladies?"
"no"

fuck. me. plz.

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

October 21, 2012 @ 09:22 PM
kxnny

you're a fucking fag
October 21, 2012 @ 11:16 PM
THiZZ

off topic but check out Halloween Horror Nights if you're a fan of this show. it was live af

Yeah? I've been trying to go to Universal for Halloween. Is it a maze?

It's not bad the trolley is one part and then they have a Maze for it as well... Get front of the line pass if you haven't already it was well worth the extra $20...
October 22, 2012 @ 02:00 AM
9inchesofsole

^
Yeah I can't wait for this. I'm flying out to Cali on Wednesday. And one of my stops is Universal Studios, so stoked!
October 22, 2012 @ 02:39 AM
ndrew

Rick is a fucken bad ass now, so glad they killed that son of a bitch prisoner. i wonder what the ones left are gonna do. what do you guys think that was watching carol as she was messing with the walker? another walker? excited to see what andrea and michonne are gonna do next episode, so far its been a good 2 episodes!!

www.headhunterla.com

October 22, 2012 @ 02:40 AM
mrteebonilla

Rick is a fucken bad ass now, so glad they killed that son of a bitch prisoner. i wonder what the ones left are gonna do. what do you guys think that was watching carol as she was messing with the walker? another walker? excited to see what andrea and michonne are gonna do next episode, so far its been a good 2 episodes!!

fuck i wish i wouldnt of checked this thread yet lol
downloading now

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

October 22, 2012 @ 02:49 AM
superb

pm me a link to season 3 episode 2 though.
cool

~( wavy )~

October 22, 2012 @ 03:49 AM
mrteebonilla

damn next episode looks good af!!!
But this one was really good also. Wonder if the prisoners are going to have any relevance in the rest of the season...hmmmm

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

October 22, 2012 @ 04:20 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

yee
October 22, 2012 @ 04:21 AM
kxnny

ya im excited to see who that was it cant be another walker and it couldnt have been michonne and andrea. should be a good next episode tho
October 22, 2012 @ 04:32 AM
╒rozzy

It would be cool if those 2 prisoners left became apart of the group. Maybe at one point.

This episode had my heart pounding

October 22, 2012 @ 05:08 AM
dildo baggins

im taking a guess and saying that person watching carol was probably the governor or something
October 22, 2012 @ 05:08 AM
mrteebonilla

Oh and Carl going to the infimary was a big step in his character development going out on his own fighting walkers like that.

And Merle is back cool cool wonder if hell try to recruit Daryl

October 22, 2012 @ 05:11 AM
Shammgod

Episode was pretty good, although I sorta wish they would've shown Andrea and Michonne. I would answer these questions you guys are asking based on what I know from the comics, but I feel like that would spoil it in a way even though the comic and the tv show are a bit different. Different set of prisoners in the comic series, but they're pretty similar to the ones in the show.
October 22, 2012 @ 05:15 AM
pngo12

Rick is a straight stone cold killer now... Episode was good, the last scene had me on edge with everybody watching Herschel.
October 22, 2012 @ 07:41 AM
chief

god damn that long haired prisoner had to go. i feel like the prisoners that are left could definitely join the group as they seem like they want to contribute.

my heart was pounding every time they went near herschel thinking he'd be a zombie lol

•••

October 22, 2012 @ 08:25 AM
zilla

that was even better than the premiere, shit. rick and them were ready to execute like 5 people, show is getting dark af. i was sad big dude got killed tho, are scratches proven to kill? they shoulda just had him in front of em and waited to see if he turned. but yeah rip that guy's head w a machete in it
October 22, 2012 @ 09:22 PM
PlatinumRespect

yeah, i was a little confused as to why Big Tiny had to be put down... there was no way the wound he had on his back couldnt have been treated or something...
October 22, 2012 @ 09:25 PM
mrteebonilla

yeah, i was a little confused as to why Big Tiny had to be put down... there was no way the wound he had on his back couldnt have been treated or something...

i think they were trying to show how much of a problem Tomas was going to be

October 22, 2012 @ 10:57 PM
jaded

Really good episode.

I don't exactly know how wounds effect you. They are all infected, we know that, and we know that upon death they'll transform, but I don't think they've ever really covered what a wound would do. Unless someone is bleeding out from the wound like Herschel, I don't see how a zombie inflicted wound could do anything to the person.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

October 22, 2012 @ 11:37 PM
art vandelay

i'm pretty sure wounds at least speed up the process. jim the guy from the beginning of the series was bit and even though we don't see what happens to him, it's implied he was turning. I'm guessing the infection from the wound kills you and you come back after.
October 23, 2012 @ 12:55 AM
iggy-koopa

I'm guessing the infection from the wound kills you and you come back after.

I think this is what it is.

I kinda wish there was a comic section just so all these other guys that didnt read the comics wouldnt bitch about spoilers
so if youre one of those then stop reading here

comic spoiler comic spoiler comic spoiler comic spoiler comic spoiler alright I warned you; do you think the mustache guy is about to kill hershels blonde daughter like the weird ass guy in the comics. I feel like hes bad news since he was such a coward to die and what not; those are usually the serial killers right
October 23, 2012 @ 02:13 AM
Shammgod

^ @iggy-koopa
comic spoiler comic spoiler comic spoiler comic spoiler comic spoiler comic spoiler comic spoiler comic spoiler comic spoiler comic spoilercomic spoiler comic spoiler comic spoiler comic spoiler comic spoiler comic spoiler comic spoiler. I was thinking the same thing except that the black dude will be the one killing someone, not the mustache man. In the comics, Axel was the one to join their group and in the TV show the mustache man's name is Axel and the black guy's name is Oscar. Oscar didn't seem afraid of being killed when threatened by Rick, so I'm guessing he will be the one to kill someone. Was hoping they would show a homosexual relationship or at least hint at one between the guy who got an axe to the dome and Andrew much like the one Dexter and Andrew had in the comics.comic spoiler comic spoiler comic spoiler comic spoiler comic spoiler comic spoiler comic spoiler comic spoiler comic spoiler comic spoilercomic spoiler comic spoiler comic spoiler comic spoiler comic spoiler comic spoiler comic spoiler
October 24, 2012 @ 05:00 PM
clo562

This season is off to a great start, way more action in the first 2 episodes than almost all of last season combined.
October 25, 2012 @ 12:58 AM
cccalx

Love the new season, one of my favorite TV shows!
October 25, 2012 @ 07:45 PM
ArsonsandArchitects

whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i had no idea they cast carl already! i can already tell i'm gonna hate lori as much as in the books. good thing they got sara from prison break.

If they don't change too much from the books, a lot of how good this will be hinges on how well Carl is played. Besides Rick, Carl is the most important character. And I hate when kids can't act.

I'm gonna have to agree with this

Please login first to reply.