SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
October 15, 2012 @ 05:11 AM
pngo12

I thought this was a sick episode...... The zombie that got Herschell bummed me out.
October 15, 2012 @ 05:23 AM
dildo baggins

surprised these mofos dont double tap the zombies just for safety
October 15, 2012 @ 05:29 AM
NZOO

Yea it was rushed af, it's just a show but damn make it more believable lol.

Don't badmind me.

October 15, 2012 @ 08:04 AM
jaded

Premiere was good. I actually thought we'd see the governor this episode, but I guess they're not quite there yet. Herschel is pretty much fucked, I don't see how he can be anything more than a burden at this point. Plus it's a massive open wound, what are they going to do for him?

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

October 15, 2012 @ 08:28 AM
realignant

man wtf, herschel si the most vital part of the group, he's the only nigga who can nurse them, damn good premiere overall, that last scene though confused cool
October 15, 2012 @ 08:33 AM
chief

does carl seriously piss anyone else off besides me?

•••

October 15, 2012 @ 08:36 AM
tmwtg

Last seasons, yeah.

Now he's actually decent at killing.
October 15, 2012 @ 09:06 AM
jaded

I liked that Lori addressed the various possibilities for the baby. Carl is only annoying because he isn't a very good actor. If they'd direct him better he wouldn't stand out so much.

October 15, 2012 @ 11:46 AM
zilla

that was a good episode. it was rushed but we saw last season what happens when these characters slow down. i think everyone liked the second half of s2 more than the first.

only part that bugged was they were chopping zombie's heads clean off w machetes and shit (which is fine) but then to hack off herschel's leg rick had to chop like a million times lmao. it reminded me of the game in how many hacks it actually took. they're gonna need to cauterize that shit.

in this one episode i prolly liked carl more than ever. he's capable af for a child. also i got the feeling the only reason rick was so quick to save herschel is that he needs someone to deliver the baby.
October 15, 2012 @ 01:27 PM
TheCityOfChi

He also chopped his leg with a small ass axe not a machete. He just needs to keep him alive more so for directions on how to deliver the baby, not for Herschel to actually do it. I'm still wondering on how people died with riot gear still on, it was still pretty badass though
October 15, 2012 @ 01:44 PM
tonedog14

i don't understand why they were putting bullet proof vests on to fight zombies haha

WTB: Supreme Zapatista shirt, any color/any condition. XL

October 15, 2012 @ 02:10 PM
mrteebonilla

Ok so the only questions I have are where did they find silencers and where did they get all the gas to last the winter? But it is a show so it's cool ha

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

October 15, 2012 @ 02:21 PM
╒rozzy

The silencers were home made. Rick used the casing of a flashlight if you didn't notice.

October 15, 2012 @ 02:50 PM
zilla

lol yeah the head of that one riot suit zombie looked like mostly liquid lmao shit was putrefied
October 15, 2012 @ 03:43 PM
mrteebonilla

The silencers were home made. Rick used the casing of a flashlight if you didn't notice.

Gonna re-watch it later so I'll check it out with more detail

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

October 15, 2012 @ 04:43 PM
Shammgod

i don't understand why they were putting bullet proof vests on to fight zombies haha

In the comics it made more sense because they were actually wearing the entire riot suit (though I'm sure they'll wear them later in the show). But yeah I also thought it was funny that they only wore the vests. If Hershel had the whole suit on, he would probably still have 2 legs.
October 15, 2012 @ 04:53 PM
99%Shit

Errant bullets.

narsha.narsha.narsha

October 15, 2012 @ 05:23 PM
jaded

Yeah, if you look at Carl's gun you can really tell.

October 15, 2012 @ 05:39 PM
djFEBREEZE

Last seasons, yeah.

Now he's actually decent at killing.

you should see him in the comic

Strictly

October 15, 2012 @ 05:47 PM
chief

about rick hacking off herschel's leg taking more time than a zombies head, remember zombies are basically bodies of rotting flesh so their bodies are softer so it takes less to get through.

i'm not saying i hate carl cause he's a bad actor. but the situations he's put in: fucking around like a little clown shit instead of killing that zombie that tore open dale's stomach, walking in the barn while rick had the gun at the kids head and he says "do it dad". i'll admit he was better this episode, but god damn last season i wanted to see him turned into a zombie or something almost as bad as shane lol

•••

October 15, 2012 @ 06:03 PM
drewblocka

lol you got to understand he is a child though. he still is a kid and he has been in this world for a year or so now? maybe more.

one thing that annoyed me was when they were clearing out the yard and using all those fucking bullets.

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

October 15, 2012 @ 06:39 PM
chief

how much of a wtf moment was that when rick ripped the gas mask off that zombie's face and its skin was attached to the mask lol

•••

October 15, 2012 @ 07:51 PM
99%Shit

one thing that annoyed me was when they were clearing out the yard and using all those fucking bullets.

This!

narsha.narsha.narsha

October 15, 2012 @ 09:19 PM
Dino Spumoni

I was pretty disappointed that they skipped over the entire winter. Idk if maybe they could only shoot during the spring and/or summer, but I remember Rick speculating that the cold weather might slow down the walkers. I think it could have introduced a cool new dynamic. Plus the hot, humid Georgia summers are getting a bit old I think.

And how the fuck did those guards fall to the walkers while they were all armored up?
October 15, 2012 @ 09:39 PM
PlatinumRespect

premiere was fuckin sick. idk wtf half u guys are talking about up there about it being rushed or too fast.

-the sexual tension between daryl and carol. oh gawd
-every fucking zombie kill was unique and it looked like mad fun. big ass grin on my face that whole time
-carls hardened and about to give that bitch the d
-zombies in riot gear. ZOMBIES IN FUCKING RIOT GEAR. on some video game shit cool
-deff glad the shined light on the possibilities of lori dying in birth or having a zom-baby

@mrteebonilla the silencers were modified from flashlights. the gas was prob just syphoned. alot of cars all over the place. they were movin the whole winter and gathering supplies and clearing areas, so im sure they checked all the cars they could.
October 15, 2012 @ 09:48 PM
PlatinumRespect

October 15, 2012 @ 09:56 PM
PreggGopovich

I was pretty disappointed that they skipped over the entire winter. Idk if maybe they could only shoot during the spring and/or summer, but I remember Rick speculating that the cold weather might slow down the walkers. I think it could have introduced a cool new dynamic. Plus the hot, humid Georgia summers are getting a bit old I think.

And how the fuck did those guards fall to the walkers while they were all armored up?

lol it doesnt matter if they were armoured up... they were outnumbered
October 15, 2012 @ 10:37 PM
zilla

good point that zombie flesh/bone is deteriorated

i think he meant physically how did they die but i guess if everyone is infected and zombies suffocate you with numbers you would turn. failing that, the extremities are not armoured so those are weak spots

good reason to wear vests is chest protection from both gunfire and bites but it would be hard af for a zombie to bite into your chest lol
October 15, 2012 @ 11:17 PM
Dino Spumoni

lol it doesnt matter if they were armoured up... they were outnumbered

Yeah but in order to have been bitten by walkers, the walkers would have had to get past the armor on those guards, but they were walking around with that shit perfectly intact. Overall I still enjoyed the premiere.
October 15, 2012 @ 11:35 PM
THiZZ

They could have died of starvation due to locking themselves up hiding from the zombies... Of course that's just speculation since a lot of time has passed in the series now...

Please login first to reply.