Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
March 19, 2012 @ 08:13 PM
young idiot

wow, michonne introduced mad early. i guess t-dog is replacing tyrese? is so that's fucking gay...wanted to see him beast in the prison.

yeah if they give t-dog tyrese's storylines it's gonna be hard to take him seriously. in the books since shane dies so early tyrese is like rick's confidante and keeps him from being the caricature the show is making him into right now. but they've made it clear they don't think of t-dog as a real character.

andrea got a lot of my respect this episode for the way she handled herself. also lori is the fucking worst and like jaded said the only explanation has to be that she wanted shane to win or is just a dumb fucking idiot who expected to have two men fight over her forever after how she egged on shane last week. like i'm mad that rick is being so cartoonish but at the same time everyone except daryl is being a fucking idiot and he is their king and they need to be told. they've made him what he's become.

oh and the girl they cast for michonne is good in treme. i can definitely see it.
March 19, 2012 @ 11:38 PM
╒rozzy

wow lori is a fucking slut bitch, carl is a fag, and darryl is the only real nigga left now that rick is gonna turn into an asshole.

there is no logical reason for lori to be mad at rick. darryl even said that shane had to have killed randall before he led them out to the woods. so then it should be obvious to everyone that shane was lying when he said that randall escaped and that he must have had some ulterior motive and then darryl and glenn should be able to put 2 and 2 together and figure out that shane purposely split up with rick for a reason.

@ 4:20

March 20, 2012 @ 01:06 AM
Mo Helio

That Lori bitch need to stfu.
March 20, 2012 @ 02:59 AM
orucker

Yo when did jenner say they were all infected. I don't remember that shit?
March 20, 2012 @ 03:00 AM
orucker

AND

I can't decide if the finale was dumb or just plain bad. Though I never read the comic.
March 20, 2012 @ 08:31 AM
jaded

Jenner whispered it in Rick's ear, but we were never told what was said to him until last night. Most people assumed that was the case, but they finally confirmed it on the show.

Not sure why you thought it was dumb/bad.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

March 20, 2012 @ 08:41 AM
Eaton

wow lori is a fucking slut bitch, carl is a fag, and darryl is the only real nigga left now that rick is gonna turn into an asshole.

there is no logical reason for lori to be mad at rick. darryl even said that shane had to have killed randall before he led them out to the woods. so then it should be obvious to everyone that shane was lying when he said that randall escaped and that he must have had some ulterior motive and then darryl and glenn should be able to put 2 and 2 together and figure out that shane purposely split up with rick for a reason.

@ 4:20

wow thats a pretty shitty description. sounds like shes just trying to defend her character by making her sound not completely at fault when in reality its completely and entirely 100% her fault. not only was it first sleeping with shane, but instigating both shane and rick against eachother to the point where one of them had to die. and shes the one that can't trust rick?

http://mattbiggavel.tumblr.com/ http://twitter.com/#!/mattchv SUPREME FS LARGE ITEMS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168404/

March 20, 2012 @ 08:59 AM
jaded

if Lori had an ass I'd be more willing to defend her cool

March 20, 2012 @ 09:06 AM
w)entandrew

good to know carl and lori are equally as annoying off camera camera and on other camera.

Forum Administrator • @HOYITSDREW

March 20, 2012 @ 09:57 AM
Homes

Andrea was finally likeable in the finale for the first time. I hope they don't go far with this whole Rick being an asshole shtick, kind of hard to root for a main character that you don't like.
March 20, 2012 @ 01:34 PM
Shoutbox

the writers of the show said the reason lori freaked out was because she was mad at herself for causing the rift between shane and rick and eventually causing the death of shane. stupid way of showing it tho.

i agree with zilla on rick being too cartoonish. they are trying to hard to make him the white knight, its becoming unbelievable. hope Tdog doesnt become a main character. maybe the other black guy and son (cant remember their names atm) come back this season?

it also looks like its getting colder, does this mean season 3 wil be set in winter?
March 20, 2012 @ 02:04 PM
Boness

the writers of the show said the reason lori freaked out was because she was mad at herself for causing the rift between shane and rick and eventually causing the death of shane. stupid way of showing it tho.

i agree with zilla on rick being too cartoonish. they are trying to hard to make him the white knight, its becoming unbelievable. hope Tdog doesnt become a main character. maybe the other black guy and son (cant remember their names atm) come back this season?

it also looks like its getting colder, does this mean season 3 wil be set in winter?

You mean governardor? That's the guy that domesticated a walker and btw I think it's his daughter and he jacked her teeth so he can kiss her, but that's too gross to appear on the tv show tho.

I guess he will be in for the next season, and as far as I know there will be a war between rick's group when they get to the prison and governador's group. I also think the actor that's playing the role for governador in the 3rd season is David Morrissey.
March 20, 2012 @ 02:09 PM
Eaton

yea i saw this in that after show thing however it still contradicts what you see on screen. she is clearly upset with rick and the whole carl had the gun aimed at rick first thing also pisses me off. i used to hate andrea but like someone else said shes finally become likable now that shes not a whiny suicidal brat.

http://mattbiggavel.tumblr.com/ http://twitter.com/#!/mattchv SUPREME FS LARGE ITEMS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168404/

March 20, 2012 @ 06:26 PM
jaded

yea i saw this in that after show thing however it still contradicts what you see on screen. she is clearly upset with rick and the whole carl had the gun aimed at rick first thing also pisses me off. i used to hate andrea but like someone else said shes finally become likable now that shes not a whiny suicidal brat.

The episode showed that Carl had no idea what was going on out there with Rick and Shane. I don't think he ever had any intention of shooting either one of them. Personally, I think he saw Rick and Shane from the barn window as they were coming back through the field and ran out to meet them, and when he heard the shot he drew his gun because he's still freaked out about the whole Dale thing.

March 20, 2012 @ 08:43 PM
vanitas

It wouldn't really make sense for that to happen to the baby.

you never know though, the disease might have had some mutative effects on the sperm or egg. or the baby would get infected and turn because it's immune system isn't strong enough to fight the infection

Andrea was finally likeable in the finale for the first time. I hope they don't go far with this whole Rick being an asshole shtick, kind of hard to root for a main character that you don't like.

word
March 20, 2012 @ 11:37 PM

Inactive

it's going to be hard filming the next season if it takes place in winter, weather is warming up pretty fast.

i also hope the baby turns and eats lori inside out
March 21, 2012 @ 12:01 AM
ReZ

The Governor

http://blogs.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/2012/02/david-morrissey-cast-as-the-governor.php
March 21, 2012 @ 06:22 PM
A!exander

Can't wait for the next season, i binged watched both season 1 and 2 on the computer in 2 days, i'm hooked
March 21, 2012 @ 07:25 PM
orucker

Jenner whispered it in Rick's ear, but we were never told what was said to him until last night. Most people assumed that was the case, but they finally confirmed it on the show.

Not sure why you thought it was dumb/bad.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Like I said, I didn't read this before the show was made, and overall I didn't think it was a terrible episode but when I watched it some things just seemed ridiculous.

1) The ninja at the end. I know she's in the novel but c'mon. To the casual fan that feels like jumping the shark. (Also, I haven't read all your responses so as to not spoil everything when I watch it next season.)

2) Andrea's Kenyan like endurance. Herschel's unlimited ammo. Nitpicky but it stood out to me.

3) Everyone's miraculous perfectly timed return right before Rick & Carl split.

etc etc etc.

Cliffs, I thought there were a lot of moments that could have created better drame but were wasted on either silliness or typical storybook ideals.

/$0.02
March 21, 2012 @ 10:23 PM
young idiot

lol she's a woman in a hood with a sword. if she had an axe would that make her a firefighter?

is atlanta that cold at night? last week's episode you could see their breath and shit. they film there so yeah idk how they'll make winter look like winter.
March 22, 2012 @ 12:26 PM
Shoutbox

1.) read what zilla says above. tbh if this scenario were to happen irl, a good sword would be one of my first pick ups. folowed by some rick owens hoods. lol @ calling her a ninja for that nothing unbelievable about it.

2.) andrea is a physically fit women, i didnt see her really doing anything someone that is in fit condition with adrenalin pumping thru them couldnt do. they cut alot of her escape scene up too so you dont know how long she was actually running for as well.

2b.) the ammo thing i will agree with you on, it seems they always talk about "limited" ammo being a concern, but their actions dont really follow suit. then again herchel was a farmer in the south so who knows how much ammo he had stockpiled, hopefully next season will be different but i foresee them finding an arms room in the prison, which means infinite ammo cheat code.

3.) lol its a tv show, they need to keep the story going. if it was up to me they would have miraculously found sophie in the 3rd/4th episode and be done with it to move on with the more interesting parts of the story. but we know thats not how TV works.
March 22, 2012 @ 01:03 PM
JStorm803

-dying-

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

March 22, 2012 @ 06:18 PM
orucker

1.) read what zilla says above. tbh if this scenario were to happen irl, a good sword would be one of my first pick ups. folowed by some rick owens hoods. lol @ calling her a ninja for that nothing unbelievable about it.

2.) andrea is a physically fit women, i didnt see her really doing anything someone that is in fit condition with adrenalin pumping thru them couldnt do. they cut alot of her escape scene up too so you dont know how long she was actually running for as well.

2b.) the ammo thing i will agree with you on, it seems they always talk about "limited" ammo being a concern, but their actions dont really follow suit. then again herchel was a farmer in the south so who knows how much ammo he had stockpiled, hopefully next season will be different but i foresee them finding an arms room in the prison, which means infinite ammo cheat code.

3.) lol its a tv show, they need to keep the story going. if it was up to me they would have miraculously found sophie in the 3rd/4th episode and be done with it to move on with the more interesting parts of the story. but we know thats not how TV works.

Fair points.
March 23, 2012 @ 01:46 AM
Shammgod

Do you guys think the comics are worth reading?

and for the people who have read the comics is it more difficult to watch the show and stuff to know what's going to happen or automatically compare both of them?

I think they're worth reading, they don't take long to read at all. I started to read them a few days ago since it's spring break and I went through the first 40 in no time at all. There are some characters who are in the comics that just don't exist in the tv show and vise-versa. That helicopter they showed in the last episode of the season is starting to make sense after reading some of the comics, or at least I can pretty much guess that it will play the same role as it did in the comics.
March 23, 2012 @ 02:10 AM
shakintheD

Can someone give me a link on where to read the comics online? Or tell what chapter should I start reading that will follow up the season finale? Thanks
March 23, 2012 @ 03:27 AM
Shammgod

I would say start reading at like #12 because at the end of 12 is where they discover the prison which is about where the season finale ends. If I were you I would just read from the beginning. It doesn't take long to go through 12 comics anyways
May 23, 2012 @ 07:38 PM
9inchesofsole

First pic of Danai Gurira as Michonne
May 23, 2012 @ 07:45 PM
jaded

When are they expecting this to return? hoping for late summer but I'm thinking fall is more likely.

May 23, 2012 @ 07:48 PM
9inchesofsole

Most likey in October again. Weeks before halloween.
May 26, 2012 @ 11:53 PM
Kamikaze

First pic of Danai Gurira as Michonne

cool

Please login first to reply.