Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 14, 2012 @ 06:51 AM
jaded

Jon Bernthal, the actor that played Shane, is working on Frank Darabont's next show L.A. Noir.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

March 14, 2012 @ 07:07 AM
vanitas

real talk i'm happy that shane died... i hated him so much. dale's death had me weak though sad
March 14, 2012 @ 03:06 PM
goldANDsacks

maybe all those scratches and bloodspatter from the walkers is what got shane infected. since it's not from a bite, it was dormant until he died. then it kicked in.
March 14, 2012 @ 03:14 PM
drtmcgrt

^what about randall? pretty sure all of them are infected but they won't reanimate til they die.

http://instagram.com/rasheedovich/

March 14, 2012 @ 06:19 PM
jaded

maybe all those scratches and bloodspatter from the walkers is what got shane infected. since it's not from a bite, it was dormant until he died. then it kicked in.

I'm pretty sure everyone is infected and the disease takes over the body once you die, meaning blood and fluid from the zombies getting into a cut, your eyes, your mouth, etc. won't turn you into one. I don't even think a bite would if you were bit and managed to get away.

March 14, 2012 @ 06:21 PM
Norrin Radd

I'm pretty sure everyone is infected and the disease takes over the body once you die, meaning blood and fluid from the zombies getting into a cut, your eyes, your mouth, etc. won't turn you into one. I don't even think a bite would if you were bit and managed to get away.

didnt someone from last season turn into a zombie from a bite?

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

March 14, 2012 @ 07:05 PM
art vandelay

I don't doubt that, just wondering if the scientist really did tell Rick that everyone is infected.

I read spoilers and yes, it's confirmed.

Knowing that I'm wondering why he'd walk away from Shane as if he wasn't going to turn into one a few minutes after being dead.

I think they'll just play it off as Rick still being in shock from having to kill his best friend and/or he didn't know it would happen so quickly.

What I want to know is how they missed that huge ass herd of zombies that was just chillin right there?

pretty dark out there. I'm not even sure how Carl found them to be honest. they'll notice them first thing next episode though lol.
and yeah someone turned into a walker from being bit last episode. I'm pretty sure everyone is infected, if you die, you reanimate, if you get wounded by a zombie then it speeds up the process.
March 14, 2012 @ 08:08 PM
jaded

didnt someone from last season turn into a zombie from a bite?

Yeah I forgot about it, so I guess that part of my theory is out the window.

March 14, 2012 @ 08:50 PM
catch-22

Jaded, I think youre right about the part where everyone is infected and the disease takes over your body once you die. I think when that someone is bit, they die from the blood loss or infection, THEN turn into a zombie.
March 14, 2012 @ 09:56 PM
iggy-koopa

Jaded, I think youre right about the part where everyone is infected and the disease takes over your body once you die. I think when that someone is bit, they die from the blood loss or infection, THEN turn into a zombie.

yeah the bite gives them a fever which they die from
March 14, 2012 @ 09:57 PM
Radio

if it was the case that everyone is infected, and rick knew - Why wasn't he ready to kill shane once he reanimated? really seemed like he didn't see it coming.
doubt that this has anything to do with what the scientist said..
March 14, 2012 @ 10:14 PM
young idiot

i feel like that's just poor execution on the part of the director or whoever. maybe rick was too taken aback from his son pointing a gun at him or having just killed his best friend, or just the fact that while he knew everyone comes back as a zombie, he'd never witnessed it.

i thought it was a dumb scene in general tho. why did rick let shane get behind him? the whole time they were in the woods, rick acted like he knew what was up. and shane does not lie well. so he lets him get behind him, to what? kill him? when rick was behind shane enough times that he could've just shot him in the forest? and then he stabs him anyway? why is he trying to reason with someone who keeps trying to kill him and usurp his role as a father and husband?

and then the dumbass fakeout where it turns out carl is pointing the gun at shane, even though it's a few seconds before shane gets up where carl would have no other reason to have his weapon raised than "i'm gonna kill my dad for killing shane"

smh. i liked shane but they wrote him as a dumbass. he coulda gone about his different ideology or w/e a lot better, they made him a one-note cartoon villain. even andrea says this at one point.
March 14, 2012 @ 10:30 PM
NZOO

i feel like that's just poor execution on the part of the director or whoever. maybe rick was too taken aback from his son pointing a gun at him or having just killed his best friend, or just the fact that while he knew everyone comes back as a zombie, he'd never witnessed it.

i thought it was a dumb scene in general tho. why did rick let shane get behind him? the whole time they were in the woods, rick acted like he knew what was up. and shane does not lie well. so he lets him get behind him, to what? kill him? when rick was behind shane enough times that he could've just shot him in the forest? and then he stabs him anyway? why is he trying to reason with someone who keeps trying to kill him and usurp his role as a father and husband?

and then the dumbass fakeout where it turns out carl is pointing the gun at shane, even though it's a few seconds before shane gets up where carl would have no other reason to have his weapon raised than "i'm gonna kill my dad for killing shane"

smh. i liked shane but they wrote him as a dumbass. he coulda gone about his different ideology or w/e a lot better, they made him a one-note cartoon villain. even andrea says this at one point.

The kid who played Carl just needs to go lol his expression towards Rick just killed the scene. He should've had dialogue too during that part, it makes it look dull.

Don't badmind me.

March 14, 2012 @ 11:13 PM
heirmvrx

t-dog needs to ice Carl. it needs to happen.
March 14, 2012 @ 11:30 PM
Eaton

yea i dontknow what the hell was going on when carl was pointing the gun at rick before shane even got up. and those fucking zombies were definitely in hearing/seeing distance even at night before rick and carl started walking away. and how close were they to the farm? it seemed like they walked through the woods and ended up in a clearing on the other side. and yet somehow carl ends up ahead of them leaving rick and shane inbetween the woods and carl. but then at the end they walk back towards the way carl came from so maybe they did a circle and came out close to the farm, in which case shane is a fucking idiot for leading rick back to the farm to kill him.

idk maybe i misinterpreted where they where and where they were going through the woods.

http://mattbiggavel.tumblr.com/ http://twitter.com/#!/mattchv SUPREME FS LARGE ITEMS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168404/

March 15, 2012 @ 12:04 AM
willy cheesesteak

spoiler(very obvious anyway if you pay attention to the show):

http://i.imgur.com/xjget.jpg
March 15, 2012 @ 02:14 AM
jaded

yea i dontknow what the hell was going on when carl was pointing the gun at rick before shane even got up. and those fucking zombies were definitely in hearing/seeing distance even at night before rick and carl started walking away. and how close were they to the farm? it seemed like they walked through the woods and ended up in a clearing on the other side. and yet somehow carl ends up ahead of them leaving rick and shane inbetween the woods and carl. but then at the end they walk back towards the way carl came from so maybe they did a circle and came out close to the farm, in which case shane is a fucking idiot for leading rick back to the farm to kill him.

idk maybe i misinterpreted where they where and where they were going through the woods.

I think Carl was just scared because he heard Shane's gun go off and didn't know what was going on. He walked up on Shane on the ground and his dad crouched next to him and he's still freaked out about what happened to Dale so he had the gun out until he knew it was safe. He didn't shoot the walker he was fucking with in the woods and it ended up getting close enough to the farm to kill Dale and he blames himself for that even though Rick and Shane told him not to, so he was ready this time if he had to do something.

March 16, 2012 @ 04:19 AM
A!exander

Anyone know where I can watch season 2 online, I binge watched season 1 on netflix and I NEED that season 2. Help please
March 16, 2012 @ 04:25 AM
young idiot

torrents
March 16, 2012 @ 04:51 AM
vanitas

http://series-cravings.info/watch-the-walking-dead-online

i got u fams
March 16, 2012 @ 05:32 AM
JLK

I'm think there was a shot in that scene where it clearly showed the farm from viewing distance of the field. Carl could see from the window easily.
March 16, 2012 @ 06:34 AM
Homes

I thought it was that Carl was pointing the gun at Rick, and he was contemplating shooting him for killing Shane. Then Shane got up as a zombie and he changed his mind, or realized that zombie was a more imminent threat or whatever so he shot him instead
March 16, 2012 @ 04:34 PM
jaded

I thought it was that Carl was pointing the gun at Rick, and he was contemplating shooting him for killing Shane. Then Shane got up as a zombie and he changed his mind, or realized that zombie was a more imminent threat or whatever so he shot him instead

I don't think Carl saw what happened, I think he came up on them afterwards and was scared. I think we'll see next episode that he didn't know what was going on.

March 17, 2012 @ 03:27 AM
╒rozzy

http://series-cravings.info/watch-the-walking-dead-online

i got u fams

Missed a couple episodes in season 2, thanks

March 17, 2012 @ 08:55 AM

Inactive

Anyone know where I can watch season 2 online, I binge watched season 1 on netflix and I NEED that season 2. Help please

kno dat feel bro.

carl was simply confused and had a gun that is all
March 17, 2012 @ 08:01 PM
╒rozzy

I'm think there was a shot in that scene where it clearly showed the farm from viewing distance of the field. Carl could see from the window easily.

On Talking Dead, Maggie's actor was saying that she felt that Shane was provoking Rick to kill him. He did have the perfect opportunity to kill Rick as they walked through the forest.

Lori did make Shane an emotional wreck though. If she never came up to him and apologized all that shit wouldn't have happened.

March 18, 2012 @ 06:30 AM
jaded

nah bites turn people into zombies. this makes me think back to what the scientist said to rick. he might have told him that everyone is already infected and dying triggers the transformation. if that is true then dale will crawl out of his grave soon. the fat guy that they shot up in the bar will turn too. i guess anyone who dies with no brain injuries should turn.

Didn't they shoot Dale in the head?

March 18, 2012 @ 09:50 AM
vanitas

^ yeah they did. we already know that the virus takes over when they die and when their immune system no longer works, so either the disease is airborne or everyone's bodies are already infected with it

exactly what i was thinking
March 18, 2012 @ 01:17 PM
Boness

nah bites turn people into zombies. this makes me think back to what the scientist said to rick. he might have told him that everyone is already infected and dying triggers the transformation. if that is true then dale will crawl out of his grave soon. the fat guy that they shot up in the bar will turn too. i guess anyone who dies with no brain injuries should turn.

Didn't they shoot Dale in the head?

Yes, Daryl did. And the fat guy was shot in the head too, Rick shot him in the shoulder and then in the head to confirm he was dead not because he knew he'd turn walker.

Everyone is infected already, dying just triggers the infection like it did for Shane and Randall. I bet they're making Rick immune tho.
March 18, 2012 @ 06:06 PM
jaded

I'm going to stick with Carl not knowing what was going on. I don't think he saw what happened. I think he might have seen Rick and Shane coming through the field from the barn window and gone out to meet them, and when he heard the gunshot he got scared and pulled the gun out because he's still upset over Dale.

Please login first to reply.