Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
February 27, 2012 @ 06:55 PM
jaded

Shane>Rick imo
rick is soft shane goes hard in the paint

Rick is hard when he needs to be, like when the guys tried to pull guns on them in the bar. Shooting someone, human or walker, is a last resort to him and he tries to be level headed about things.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

February 27, 2012 @ 06:59 PM
based-world

yeah but he makes stupid decisions like waiting and talking to them shane would of blasted them as soon as they walked in. and when he save the kid shane would of just left him. and when they drove all they way out and almost got killed shane just said to kill him .
February 27, 2012 @ 07:06 PM
JLK

yeah but he makes stupid decisions like waiting and talking to them shane would of blasted them as soon as they walked in. and when he save the kid shane would of just left him. and when they drove all they way out and almost got killed shane just said to kill him .

going by your awesome logic, they should've blasted herschel and friends when they first met also
February 27, 2012 @ 07:09 PM
young idiot

lol for real, why would you blast people randomly? what if they had news of a cure or a safe zone? smh you're right, shane would do some dumb shit like that. he's short-term minded.
February 27, 2012 @ 10:57 PM
DREWKKAKE

Hmm I was thinking about this last night so I'm about to just rant about it for a sec. From the stories they were telling it seems that they have pretty much been best friends their whole lives. Including when shane was fucking around with the teachers car or whatever. They seem to balance eachother out and work very well together. The time away from rick really fucked shane up. He went lightweight crazy without shanes influence and logic. I think this conversation between the two of them will balance things out but now shane has fucked up his position in the group. now people dont want to fuck with him at all, just like the bitches cast out andrea

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

February 27, 2012 @ 11:32 PM
jaded

February 28, 2012 @ 12:07 AM
Legit Shit

smh. I still get mad thinking of how she crashed

upthefunk

February 28, 2012 @ 12:46 AM
Drigguh

my theory....

dr. jenner whispered to rick that shane's blood test showed his blood can lead to a cure blah blah rick was gonna leave shane but looked down at the two dead zombies and went back for him. later we'll see shane die and then rick will lose hope but then later we find out lori's kid is shane's and they use his blood somehow later to find a cure
February 28, 2012 @ 01:10 AM
iggy-koopa

I forgot about the Dr. whispered something to Rick lol but I doubt Rick's blood is the cure lol he was just in a coma cause he got shot

Did they explain how the zombie epidemic came about?
February 28, 2012 @ 01:48 AM

Inactive

you guys remember the scene where rick and shane were looking for bites and/or scratches on the zombies? foreshadows something big
February 28, 2012 @ 02:31 AM
Boness

The doctor whispered to Rick's ear that everyone is infected, even if a person dies without getting caught by a walker they'll turn into one.
February 28, 2012 @ 02:35 AM
jaded

The doctor whispered to Rick's ear that everyone is infected, even if a person dies without getting caught by a walker they'll turn into one.

That's the theory I liked most from the few I posted a while back. There was another theory that Rick is immune I think.

February 28, 2012 @ 02:51 AM
iggy-koopa

you guys remember the scene where rick and shane were looking for bites and/or scratches on the zombies? foreshadows something big

yeah I felt like Rick was getting scratched at when there was two zombies on top of him and a third live one on top of them but hes the main character so yea lol

or shayne when they were clawing at him from outside the bus lol

its also weird how they dont get infected when the blood splatters all over them and shit like on their eyes too
February 28, 2012 @ 02:52 AM
Boness

That's the theory I liked most from the few I posted a while back. There was another theory that Rick is immune I think.

Yeah, in the comics that's what the doc said...but it'd be too obvious to keep it that way for the show so they might surprise us, but that theory is what seems to be right even for the show
February 28, 2012 @ 03:36 AM
theoptimisticmind

I got the Walking Dead Season 1 as a birthday gift and oh man, I'm hooked to this show! I watched it all in one day haha.

http://www.theoptimisticmind.tumblr.com

February 28, 2012 @ 04:04 AM
MrImFukNSleepN

Smfh.
February 28, 2012 @ 03:19 PM
goldANDsacks

last episode was real good. i think shane realized that if rick acted more like him, shane would be dead in the school bus by now. he almost got otis'ed.
February 28, 2012 @ 08:35 PM
Homes

Yeah, I didn't really understand what they were hinting at with the two unbitten sheriff zombies, but it was obviously important because they bothered to point it out several times. I think that theory about Shane having immunity might be right (because didn't he get scratched when he and Otis were at the school or somethingconfused

Also, did anyone get the importance of the lone walker in the field that Shane sees on the way there and on the way back? They spent too much time on it for it to just be meaningless. I thought that maybe it was foreshadowing walkers coming to the farm, since it was walking the same direction they were driving when they were going back?
February 28, 2012 @ 08:40 PM
iggy-koopa

Yeah, I didn't really understand what they were hinting at with the two unbitten sheriff zombies, but it was obviously important because they bothered to point it out several times. I think that theory about Shane having immunity might be right (because didn't he get scratched when he and Otis were at the school or somethingconfused

Also, did anyone get the importance of the lone walker in the field that Shane sees on the way there and on the way back? They spent too much time on it for it to just be meaningless. I thought that maybe it was foreshadowing walkers coming to the farm, since it was walking the same direction they were driving when they were going back?

I think one of the points of the two sheriff zombies was to show the friendship between rick and shane (they were two sherrifs(two cops? iono lol)) and so when rick saw them as he was leaving with that kid he remembered their friendship and then went back to save shane

and also prolly like you all said; someones gonna get scratched lol
February 28, 2012 @ 09:31 PM
young idiot

i read a quote from robert kirkman (a writer on the show and the comic's writer) that it was supposed to show that the world was becoming more and more overrun by these things, even out of sight like in a field where it's not hurting anyone. also there's probably some kind of symbolism with it being alone, which is probably how shane feels being cast out of rick and lori's family and having all his family and friends dead and his only possible child claimed by rick.

but i mostly noticed it's the same zombie in a suit from the pilot and season premiere.

the theory about everyone being infected - kinda validated by rick shooting those guys in the bar in the head after they were already down.

but yeah shane seems like he should be cool from now on, at least in his actions if not his opinions. it's andrea people need to worry about, the bitch.

i don't think the scratches are significant. there's no one who hasn't drawn blood in a fucking zombie apocalypse, let alone got zombie blood splatter on it.
February 28, 2012 @ 09:48 PM
Dino Spumoni

Anybody else think Maggie's gonna start fucking Randall soon? Lol
February 28, 2012 @ 09:57 PM
realignant

the 2 dead sheriffs was like an outlook of shane and rick being partners, they grew up together and when he saw those 2 sheriffs it was like looking at him and shane together, dumb ass niggas
February 28, 2012 @ 09:59 PM
jaded

i read a quote from robert kirkman (a writer on the show and the comic's writer) that it was supposed to show that the world was becoming more and more overrun by these things, even out of sight like in a field where it's not hurting anyone. also there's probably some kind of symbolism with it being alone, which is probably how shane feels being cast out of rick and lori's family and having all his family and friends dead and his only possible child claimed by rick.

but i mostly noticed it's the same zombie in a suit from the pilot and season premiere.

the theory about everyone being infected - kinda validated by rick shooting those guys in the bar in the head after they were already down.

but yeah shane seems like he should be cool from now on, at least in his actions if not his opinions. it's andrea people need to worry about, the bitch.

i don't think the scratches are significant. there's no one who hasn't drawn blood in a fucking zombie apocalypse, let alone got zombie blood splatter on it.

Yeah I kind of felt like the zombie out in the field was just showing that this is the norm now. They didn't even react to it.

February 29, 2012 @ 12:24 AM
drtmcgrt

the 2 dead sheriffs was like an outlook of shane and rick being partners, they grew up together and when he saw those 2 sheriffs it was like looking at him and shane together, dumb ass niggas

andrea fucked up even if she kinda proved her point.

http://instagram.com/rasheedovich/

February 29, 2012 @ 12:28 AM
young idiot

thing with andrea is she doesn't listen to fuckin anyone. at least with shane you can beat reason into him. what do you do with andrea? the only time on the entire show she's been humbled is after she's done something very obviously wrong, like shoot daryl. girl is the most hard-headed pos in the group. i want maggie to beat the shit out of her.
February 29, 2012 @ 04:51 AM
jarvis

in the beginning of the season i thought andrea was so useless and stupid, especially after when she shot daryl. but the latest episode ive gained much more respect for her, calling that dumb bitch lori out on her shit and testing the suicide with maggie's little sister, also that whole thing about gender roles in this show.

im sure the two cops and the scratches will foreshadow something, but i got to thinking, didnt shane use the same knife to kill the zombie in the school at the beginning and then cut his own hand while he was trapped on the bus?

www.ronindivision.com

February 29, 2012 @ 05:00 AM
PreggGopovich

yeah ^ i agree with the knife scene
February 29, 2012 @ 06:20 AM

Inactive

I think one of the points of the two sheriff zombies was to show the friendship between rick and shane (they were two sherrifs(two cops? iono lol)) and so when rick saw them as he was leaving with that kid he remembered their friendship and then went back to save shane

and also prolly like you all said; someones gonna get scratched lol

hmm didn't make that connection between the zombies being sheriffs and rick/shane but it's also much more than that. there's a big revelation in the comics that was hinted at in that one scene. not sure if this discussion is for TWD in general or just the show so i will leave it at that. also no, shane is not cooling down any time soon, he's a fucking psycho lol
February 29, 2012 @ 07:11 AM
RawShack

yeah i really want to know if they actually put that knife-with-zombie-blood on purpose. or is it just tv and that shit is ignored. not to be super observant but i'm pretty sure rick cut himself deep when he fed blood to the first zombie, then he shoots a zombie in the face and all the blood just gushes out? There is no way he couldn't have gotten a little blood onto his own bloody cut finger. Also what about shane? he basically just cut his whole palm and that wound is just ignored? it would be hilarious though if shane turns and rick doesn't since he's the main protagonist in this show.
February 29, 2012 @ 01:10 PM
Legit Shit

Fucking Beth. I was like noo you're too cute to kill yourself off so early. And she didn't cool

upthefunk

Please login first to reply.