March 17, 2008 @ 01:53 PM
m-a-r-c

All in all....

Lost is my crack. And I am the dirty hooker.

and JJ Abrams is the fuckin flamboyant pimp.
March 20, 2008 @ 09:16 PM
BlandMoney

Thoughts on Tonights Episode
I. "You can't kill yourself...The island won't let you" Tom [Other] -to- Michael

The island as sentient and has brought or simply using those on it for a purpose.

II. "You're name isn't Kevin" Miles Straume [Ghost Whisperer] -to- Michael

Miles knew who Michael was all along [?] possibly through his ability to speak with ghost ie. Ana Lucia + Libby

III. Ben set up the murders of his daughters' mother and her boyfriend via a false map to safety and snipers to protect himself [or] those on the boat caught using automatic riles by Michael are now putting them to use systematically on the island (probably the case).
March 20, 2008 @ 10:06 PM
magneticman

oh fuck

i just read that, and was like, wtf???

then i realised it's tonight's ep and i just ruined it for myself

awesome.
March 21, 2008 @ 11:20 AM
magneticman

this show is so boring

of course it is darling.

I liked this episode, i agree with BlandMoney's theories.

I didn't like how it ended though, I think Ben just got "the people already at the temple" to shoot the bf and Roussaeu (sp)..
March 21, 2008 @ 02:02 PM
DREWKKAKE

lol bland money just kinda said the obvious.

ben sent alex/carl/rousseau out for "safety" but he is constantly talking to his people. he wanted them to kill carl cause carl sold them out in the beach raid, plus he never liked carl, and carl was touching her ass. rousseau is a homewrecker mom and he didnt like that.

as much as i believe the island calls for you, or wants you back, which it does in these visions of people. the guy could have messed with michaels gun or swapped him guns for one that wouldnt shoot. like the island can call for you, but maybe not "stop" you from killing yourself.

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

March 21, 2008 @ 02:08 PM
Mr.Londoner

damn THEM.. damn THEM to HELL

rousseau definetly had at least one good flashback episode.. hope she does a 'locke' and throws a dagger in ben's back.
March 21, 2008 @ 07:07 PM
DREWKKAKE

maybe she could.. if she werent dead. or dying.

ben did it on purpose. no one else is on the island other than the others.

ben wins. he got his daughter away from them. now hes going to use the oceanic people to fight against the freighter people. then manipulate.

March 21, 2008 @ 09:33 PM
BlandMoney

The Old Rope-A-Dope
maybe she could.. if she werent dead. or dying.

ben did it on purpose. no one else is on the island other than the others.

ben wins. he got his daughter away from them. now hes going to use the oceanic people to fight against the freighter people. then manipulate.

You sound mighty confident Pikachu, but LOST always has a habit for overstating the obvious then doing what you least expect. I'm betting that Ben is flying by the seat of his pants, one thing we know for sure is that he gets off the island (ie. episode with him treating Sayid for a gunshot wound he sustained while offing some Dharma/Widmore assoc.), and there seems to be only one way off - the boat on the coast. But he is not considered one of the Oceanic VI, so he possibly sneaks on board without the main "Widmore" employees knowing.

I. First thing is that Ben is def. the prey here, I'm guessing his best bet is to sway Locke and the others into seeing Widmore and his cohorts as the true enemy.
A. We know he gets off the island and the only means to is the Widmore boat. So he must sneak on in some fashion and unknown 'cause Widmore would already be on to him.
B. Some of the so called Freighter/Widmore people must survive the coming onslaught, The Oceanic VI aren't going to show up at some port with a boat by themselves (how would they even explain how they got the boat and what happened to the crew [?] - "Ben and the others killed them all and we took their boat."

II. The Others + Ben have bigger problems to deal with besides Alex's boyfriends' hand on her ass. When sent to the temple some unk. attack Alex, Karl and Rousseau. But when Alex states that she is Ben's daughter she isn't shot - Ben and the others would have killed all 3x 'cause they could be used against them - but the Widmore people wouldn't kill people so close to Ben they have info.
A. The Widmore people have significant knowledge of the island (remember Faraday and Lewis had a map with the location of various installations) - so with this knowledge any invading force would first cutoff the people of the island from any "Temple" or safe zone ASAP then move in on them.
B. If the Others were able, they would have already been able to free Ben and move against Widmore + Survivors. Their attention must be mostly occupied with something else [?]
C. uuuhhmm those guys Michael saw shooting automatics in his flashback don't seem to be visible in the present.

III. Bens' spy on the boat is Michael. MICHAEL [!] Come on now if that was Ben's trump card he + Locke are in some deep $h!t [!] + Sayid snitched on Michael to the captain so....
March 22, 2008 @ 05:10 AM
DREWKKAKE

lol we already know they get off the island some other way other than the submarine, because the gay dude was off the island after locke broke the sub. i dont understand what your talking about him being prey. we know that, but he sent alex/rousseau/carl off to his hideout, and has been talking to his people. he wanted them to get shot, but shes freaking out cause she thinks there are people on the island.

ben doesnt want to be "saved" because he is where he wants to be. they said so in the episode when the psychiatrist talked to juliette. he doesnt want to be saved, because he needs expendable people to fight his war im guessing. he needs them

and if witmore can be fooled by them and have michael placed on their boat, this haitian guy could have placed naomi and whoever else on their boat also.
no other people are on the island to shoot them. other than bens people.

and the oceanic 6 do come back somehow and appear if you didnt realize lol. im sure ben or whoever takes the identities of these freighter people. they have money and fake identities and shit. even more people than the oceanic 6 could have gotten out and working for ben.

March 22, 2008 @ 09:10 AM
suppish

Most of these theories are fucking retarded, and how slow are some of you watching? It look like 20 posts for you to figure out the Jin/Sun episode used flashbacks/forwards from two timelines.

How the fuck did Miles know about Michael? There's no way he could communicate with Ana-Lucia or Libby. It was probably an intuitive guess cos Miles is a skeng man.
March 22, 2008 @ 03:59 PM
DREWKKAKE

lol. im pretty sure i knew they were two timelines after i made that first post.

and im not making theories. im trying to say what is going on.

March 22, 2008 @ 06:27 PM
BlandMoney

Get Your Game Up, 'Cause I Ain't Giving This Game Up [!]

this haitian guy could have placed naomi and whoever else on their boat also no other people are on the island to shoot them. other than bens people.

I. Remember Faraday and Lewis had a map with the location of various installations to deactivate / make the nerve gas system inert, they succeeded. There was obviously a previously planned goal of disabling island systems of Linus that could be used against them (ie. they were equipped with gas masks and schematics).Thus it is logically valid to assume that if one plans to disable the defenses of a place, they intend to invade it [!] + People on the freighter are equipped with automatic weaponry, while the others where equipped with weapons they didn't have military grade weapons (ie. snipers, etc.) they've mostly used shot guns, 9mm, and revolvers.

II. Remember back when Naomi asked Abaddon "What if we encounter survivors? ~How should they be dealt with" and he replies "There where no survivors of Oceanic ... !" Obviously Abaddon/Widmore have no interest in "saving" anyone, probably because they have a link to the island or they may have been converted by Ben, in any case I'm guessing that the plan was to 1st have Naomi + Pilot + 3x Scientific Surveyors land on the island, verify that it is indeed the island, then 2nd have armed crew from the freighter raid in an armed assault (armed because they "know all about Benjamin Linus" and the capabilities of the others as stated by Miles Straume). Whatever the case armed crew from the freighter will hit the island sooner or later, so it is not impossible that Ben wasn't responsible for the shooting of Rousseau and Karl.

III. Mathew Abaddon who I assume you refer to as "the haitian guy" (uhmm this ain't HERO Pikachu the man isn't referred to as the haitian) is actually working for Widmore - He didn't sneak Naomi + the other 4x on, he simply was the one who selected them [!]

and the oceanic 6 do come back somehow and appear if you didnt realize lol.

uhm, If you refer to my previous post you can see that I refer those who made it off the island as the Oceanic VI. The term Oceanic VI. is a term used to describe those who "come back" so if I used it how could I not realize that some made it off the island [?]

Most of these theories are fucking retarded....How the fuck did Miles know about Michael? There's no way he could communicate with Ana-Lucia or Libby. It was probably an intuitive guess cos Miles is a skeng man.

Remember Michaels dream in his flashback, the one where his nurse was none other than Libby [!] Considering the fact that Miles can contact the spirit world (as he did 2x previously 1x with Naomi to verify that Locke was indeed her killer) it is not improbable to deduce that Libby was the one who "told" him who Michael actually was. And as for the theories of this thread being retarded I don't see you contributing much SUPPISH, even Pikachu seems to contribute more valid theories with his lol's.
March 22, 2008 @ 11:37 PM
DREWKKAKE

I. Remember Faraday and Lewis had a map with the location of various installations to deactivate / make the nerve gas system inert, they succeeded. There was obviously a previously planned goal of disabling island systems of Linus that could be used against them (ie. they were equipped with gas masks and schematics).Thus it is logically valid to assume that if one plans to disable the defenses of a place, they intend to invade it [!] + People on the freighter are equipped with automatic weaponry, while the others where equipped with weapons they didn't have military grade weapons (ie. snipers, etc.) they've mostly used shot guns, 9mm, and revolvers.

well. ben and his people werent the first on the island, so they would have schematics of the island because the black guy or as i loled earlier and referred him as the haitian earlier(yes heroes fan) could be from dharma. so they would have a map of the island...

and the shots werent very accurate, if you remember, most of ben's soldier guys were killed on the siege at the beach.

plus, it could be any rifle that could have made those shots.

as for the libby thing, i think that is just the islands way of communicating with the people. it has their own ways of using dead people, but i do think miles can communicate with ghosts that are following him or whatever.

and theories about the plane staging..?
my thoughts
ben has a bunch of pictures of these graves, ben has more to hide if the island is found, because after he killed dharma, it pretty much became his..

thoughts?

March 23, 2008 @ 03:47 PM
BlandMoney

Theories On False Oceanic Plane
The entire point for the falsification of the Oceanic 815 plane is to divert attention from the island (this would allow for whoever possess the island to do as they wish apart from the politics of the rest of the world), there are 2X people who would want this:

I. Widmore
A. Diversion of the attention of the rest of the world would allow him secure the island without worrying that others may stumble upon it in their search for the wreckage and possible survivors.
B. Has the resources + finances needed to not only secure a plane, dead bodies, and place them all in the 7,000m deep Sunda Trench.

II. Linus / Others
A. Diversion of the rest of the world, would keep the island hidden in line with the ideology of the Others.
B. The Others while they may seem limitless in their abilities, have limited resources and people - such an undertaking seems out of their scope and abilities

III. UNK. DHARMA Initiative / Hanso Foundation [?]
X. Far Fetched I Know But I'm Just Throwing Theories Around
A. They wanted to "save the world through scientific means" but in turn have created what only seems to be an ever escalating threat.
B. While it seems that most if not all the members were killed by Ben and the Others, both were vast organization with tons of employees, who's to say that some members managed to survive the onslaught and mean to "clean up" the mess they seem to have caused.
1. Such a faction would not only have knowledge of the island, vast financial resources but also a purpose.
2. This person may be Charles Widmore. As an industrialist he may have had business dealings with Alvar Hanso and as such this may have been how he gained knowledge of the island and the work being done there. If this is so, an unknown Dharma / Hanso agent can be eliminated from the prospective players.

[CENTER][SIZE="5"][FONT="Georgia"]WINNER CHARLES WIDMORE[/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
March 23, 2008 @ 04:03 PM
DREWKKAKE

yes. widmore wants to protect it

ben has to protect himself, plus its his at this moment. him having all those pictures just seems a bit sketch, i just think ben did it cause hes a liar and a manipulator

and you dont think its possible for this black guy (haitian as i like to refer to him as) could work for original dharma? be like a third party in this little battle, which it could be them as they want to protect their research and whatever.

GOD I NEED TO KNOW ALSDFSFD

March 23, 2008 @ 04:21 PM
BlandMoney

yes. widmore wants to protect it

ben has to protect himself, plus its his at this moment. him having all those pictures just seems a bit sketch, i just think ben did it cause hes a liar and a manipulator

and you dont think its possible for this black guy (haitian as i like to refer to him as) could work for original dharma? be like a third party in this little battle, which it could be them as they want to protect their research and whatever.

GOD I NEED TO KNOW ALSDFSFD

Abaddon / "The Black Guy" - He throw's me off (when he first arrived + his conversation with Hurley made his seem not human, ie. his gaze without blinking and short but declarative sentences) but you may have something there DrewP with a 3rd party involvement (ie. a former scientist [?])

Ben w/Pictures of graves - yep it seems sketchy but I was willing to bet that it would be easier for Ben to have an Other operative shadowing Widmores' people for information rather than pull off the entire plane fiasco himself.
March 24, 2008 @ 01:57 AM
DREWKKAKE

yeah. ill start calling him abaddon lol. but he seems to care if "they are still alive"

referring to the past survivors? or original dharma maybe.

and did they count aaron as an official oceanic six?

jack, kate, sayid, hurley, sun and...

March 24, 2008 @ 09:23 AM
BlandMoney

yeah. ill start calling him abaddon lol. but he seems to care if "they are still alive"

referring to the past survivors? or original dharma maybe.

and did they count aaron as an official oceanic six?

jack, kate, sayid, hurley, sun and...

Yep the Oceanic VI. are Jack, Kate, Sayid, Hurley, Sun and Aaron
March 24, 2008 @ 01:56 PM
yao.bling

Sorry I've been away for a while. I've been a little disappointed with the last few episodes, and have been thinking about this large theory for a few days now. I'm going to be fucking pissed if this is what turns out to happen, but alas, here it is. Bear with me as there is one major "missing point" in my theory that I haven't been able to clearly figure out. Also, this is quite a long read, but very detailed:

This theory is sort of a mashup of multiple different theories, and relies largely on the orchid station video:

Imagine that plane at the bottom of the ocean floor is in fact flight 815, however it is the "what was supposed to be" flight 815. That flight would not have had Jack, Kate, Hurley, Sayid, and Sun on it as all of them nearly missed the plane. Jack - almost missed the flight because of the troubles of getting his dad's coffin on, Kate - because she almost outran the marshal (she made a decision to save the farmer), Hurley - was running late, Sayid - held by airport security (terrorist suspect), and Sun - Almost ran from Jin.

Now, that accounts for 5 of the oceanic 6, with Aaron being the 6th. Aaron is a sort of paradox, one that I haven't figured out yet (but not my major flaw). As such, I'm going to leave Aaron's significance or role out until I've found something that ties him into this whole thing.

*You're probably wondering about the Pilot not having a ring. Assuming that the flight was "what was supposed to be", it means that Lapidus would have been the Pilot.

These 6 in fact make it off the Island. We don't know the exact details of this, so I'm suspecting that more than 6 tried to get off the Island, but weren't able to. The Island stopped them. (Also backed up, by the largely believed upcoming death of Claire when she tries to leave).

Once the 6 get off the Island, they somehow start to realize that the world isn't right. This is the "hole" in my theory. Whether it be something that afflicts the 6, or just something that they can't stand in the real world....... something isn't right and it has to be changed.

So.. with all of this, I believe that the 6 want/need to go back to the Island to somehow stop the crash of 815 in the first place, so that it lands in LAX like it should have. And that's how I think the show will end, with Desmond pushing the button, and the flight landing at LAX, with none of the Losties knowing each other.

Now... there are a few points I'd like to add to this:

- I think that anyone who died on the island since the crash has been held in some sort of limbo. These "lost souls" would be the whispers and manifestations that people see, just waiting for the 6 to change the past, so that they can be reunited with their bodies in the "what was supposed to happen" future.

- Michael was allowed off the Island as it knew that he would return. He also wasn't allowed to kill himself as he was off the Island, and was supposed to be dead at the bottom of the Ocean. Thus, "Island" Michael needed to survive, or at least not die until he's on the Island so that he can be "reunited" once the 6 "course correct".

This theory has completely changed my thoughts on who's in the coffin. Originally I had believed it to be Michael, but now I think it's Ben 100%.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask as I've probably left something out. I'll only be defending this theory on a logic/continuity level as I really hope this is not what happens.
March 24, 2008 @ 05:07 PM
magneticman

Imagine that plane at the bottom of the ocean floor is in fact flight 815, however it is the "what was supposed to be" flight 815. That flight would not have had Jack, Kate, Hurley, Sayid, and Sun on it as all of them nearly missed the plane. Jack - almost missed the flight because of the troubles of getting his dad's coffin on, Kate - because she almost outran the marshal (she made a decision to save the farmer), Hurley - was running late, Sayid - held by airport security (terrorist suspect), and Sun - Almost ran from Jin.

Now, that accounts for 5 of the oceanic 6

omfg that is awesome, didn't even remember to think of this connection..

This theory has completely changed my thoughts on who's in the coffin. Originally I had believed it to be Michael, but now I think it's Ben 100%.

The blow-up of the newspaper scrap Jack had, said the person in the coffin was from NYC and had a son...
March 24, 2008 @ 06:03 PM
yao.bling

^yeah that was my basis for thinking it was Michael. However considering that Ben has a drawer full of passports, I don't find it hard to believe that he could have taken on the identity of anyone.
March 25, 2008 @ 03:39 PM
yao.bling

Lost and Found posted a similar theory called "Final Destination". I think parts of his theory combined with mine make a very strong corner stone for the overall story of lost.

His theory clarified the plane duplicating: "When fight 815 flew over our beloved island an immense electromagnetic charge was dispersed and hit the plane (thanks to Desmond). When that happened the plane split into two identical airplanes. Just like the rabbit in the Orchid video. One crashed on the island while the other crashed in the ocean. The plane that crashed in the ocean crashed in the "real world" and in "real time". We know this because it has now been found. More importantly there were no survivors. The idea of the wreckage being staged by Windmore is just to throw us off."

*I think the duplication was correct, however it would need to be combined with the "What was supposed to be" theory in that Lapidus was the "duplicated" pilot.

He also went on to point out possible similarities between 815 and the Black Rock: "I’ll go one step further and guess why Richard won’t age. He is one of the original members of the Black Rock ship. And Richard has the opposite problem of the Oceanic 6. Somehow the Black Rock also split into two ships one crashing on the Island the other crashing out to sea (that’s how the ships log was found). Richard and other crew members have already died on the Island and there for can’t die again on the Island."

Just some food for thought.
March 28, 2008 @ 07:12 AM
BlandMoney

Lost: A Theory On Time Travel
http://duggmirror.com/television/An_Extremely_Compelling_LOST_Theory/

[SIZE="6"][CENTER]THE CREATOR OF THIS THEORY IS A GENIUS [!][/CENTER][/SIZE]
March 28, 2008 @ 12:13 PM
yao.bling

actually his theory has a LOT of holes. I'm not saying mine is any better, but I guarantee you that it will not be anything nearly as complicated as what he proposed.

Mark my words on this.
March 29, 2008 @ 11:15 AM
BlandMoney

^ True, but I like how he threaded so many premises and themes with a timeline and theory that makes so much sense. Your theory [Yao.Bling] has a lot of merit also, both you and the creator of the theory I posted make reference to "FATE" and if the occupants of the island can change or avoid it without consequence, I think both of you may be on to something.

Yao.Bling - post your analysis of the theory I posted and the "holes" you found.
April 13, 2008 @ 08:35 AM
dick_grayson

Heads up on scheduling for the final:

It's Official: Lost Finds Extra Hour... But There's a Twist!

Lost isn't the only ABC hit experiencing an unexpected growth spurt. Sources confirm to me exclusively that Grey's Anatomy will also expand its season by an hour
April 14, 2008 @ 07:09 PM
DREWKKAKE

they released a bunch of info and spoilers in tv guide magazine and such

go read up on it doods.

sorry no quotes sad

April 21, 2008 @ 01:07 PM
Quick Draw

new episode this thursday. i'm stoked.
April 22, 2008 @ 04:30 PM
yao.bling

Yao.Bling - post your analysis of the theory I posted and the "holes" you found.

Sorry, I haven't been checking this thread much as of late. Once the show's back on, I'll probably have some more motivation.

One possible spoiler though, I wrote a new theory involving the 4 toed statue, basically stating that the major reveal this year would be that Locke only has 4 toes and in-turn is a descendant of the original island inhabitants.

Anyways, long story short, DarkUFO has refused to post it in their theories section nor have they allowed it on their forums.

So, I'm not sure if they just thought it was completely perpostuous or if there's actually something to it.
April 23, 2008 @ 04:14 PM
TheGhost

wait this is the last season??????? i thought they are ending it in 2010!!!!! wtf!

Please login first to reply.