March 1, 2008 @ 03:04 AM
DREWKKAKE

dude. but desmond still doesnt know them. he lost his memory and will meet them for the first time when they get on the island.

but the way you have to think about time travel when your watching it on TV, is that this is the first cycle that is happening. or else you will go crazy

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

March 1, 2008 @ 03:06 AM
m-a-r-c

correction! i believe that he got all his memory back once talking to penny. so i am sure he remembers eveyone that was on the island and prior
March 1, 2008 @ 04:03 AM
Mr.Londoner

exactly...

i don't think sayid introduced himself to desmond when he lost it.. so he's either slowly getting his memory back, or just going to remember the basics..
March 1, 2008 @ 04:48 AM
KENNN

I feel like the producers are throwing random shit into the series and hoping that somehow it'll come all together in the end.
March 1, 2008 @ 07:06 AM
magneticman

KENNN, they were doing that, but I don't think so, now that they know when it's ending.

But i'm sure desmond doesn't have his memory back, he only shook hands with Sayid because he helped him talk to Penny??
March 1, 2008 @ 02:55 PM
ReachfortheSky

i think michael and walt are the people that ben says he has on the ship. Cuz at the end of season 1 they get away on the boat but we never hear from them again.. and the only way to get away from the island is a submarine, supposedly.
March 1, 2008 @ 03:07 PM
DREWKKAKE

i think thats how they are even near the island anyways.

MICHAEL BROUGHT PEOPLES BACK FEEL ME BLUHD.

cause walt comes back right when the freighter is here correct?

March 1, 2008 @ 04:02 PM
m-a-r-c

No, he also said he was on an island for a long time, he wouldnt have known that unless he got his memory back.
KENNN, they were doing that, but I don't think so, now that they know when it's ending.

But i'm sure desmond doesn't have his memory back, he only shook hands with Sayid because he helped him talk to Penny??
March 1, 2008 @ 06:13 PM
magneticman

Sayid could have told him that..
March 1, 2008 @ 09:14 PM
m-a-r-c

did u see him tell him?
March 1, 2008 @ 11:41 PM
magneticman

wtf-

No, it's inferred, whatever though..
March 2, 2008 @ 06:48 PM
CanIKickIt?

String theory...?

*Strokes chin*
March 3, 2008 @ 01:36 AM
m-a-r-c

thats why we watch.
March 3, 2008 @ 11:59 AM
yao.bling

I believe that Desmond has his memory back, considering he says "thank you brother" to Sayid. Desmond didn't start saying "brother" until he had been at the monestary, which was after his army days.

On a side note, this whole "constant" thing had me thinking. While it's a long shot, bear with me for a minute. What if the oceanic 6 start to experience this time shifting (Jack in particular because of the radiation from the hospital)?. This along with the person in the casket (Jack's "constant") could be why Jack wants to get back to the Island so bad...

Right now I'd think that Mr. Whitmore buying the log was more about keeping secrets, rather than trying to unlock them.
March 4, 2008 @ 03:13 AM
m-a-r-c

well said. i agree except... im not sure about radiation from hospital.....
March 4, 2008 @ 11:44 AM
dick_grayson

gives some spoilers(ish) away for the next few episodes:
Lost: The Cast's Burning Questions Answered!
by Shawna Malcom
Josh Holloway by Mario Perez/ABCJosh Holloway apparently has had it up to "hair" with Sawyer's look.
"It's no shock to say that Season 4 ends with the Oceanic 6 getting off the island," Lost executive producer Damon Lindelof shares with TV Guide. "The real mystery is how, and what they have to sacrifice, and what happens to the people who didn't leave. You get all that this year." Sounds good, we'll take it. But what other intel are producers willing to spill? To find out, we turned to no, not viewers but to Lost cast members themselves for their own burning questions. Warning! The producers' answers could cause a major head rush, if not a full-on Desmond-style time jump.

Jorge Garcia (Hurley): "Is Ben in the coffin?"
Carlton Cuse: Come on, Jorge!
Damon Lindelof: Seriously! [To Cuse] He's just trying to make sure it's not him. It's process of elimination. The next question is, "Is it Michael?" [Laughs]
Cuse: Before the end of the year, you will know who's in the coffin.
Lindelof: And Jorge will definitely know before anyone else.

Yunjin Kim (Sun): "Is Aaron actually one of the Oceanic 6?"
Cuse: We're not officially saying yet. We want the audience to engage in an active debate about who the Oceanic 6 are.
Lindelof: Following [Sayid's] episode, we got several inquiries we weren't anticipating about, 'Is Ben a member of the Oceanic 6?' He could've assumed the identity of somebody on the plane [with] no surviving family members. Who the actual six are is very much in play through the end of the [March 13th] episode. We'll confirm or deny after that.

Josh Holloway (Sawyer): "Is it Jack's turn with Kate?"
Cuse: [Laughs] That doesn't sound very romantic, but I guess we get the underlying meaning. The Jack-Kate situation remains unresolved and probably will be for a while.
Lindelof: We will say we haven't seen the last of Sawyer and Kate this season. Not by a long shot.

Henry Ian Cusick (Desmond): "It's 2004 on the boat. What year is it in Penny's world? What year is it when the Oceanic 6 get home?"
Lindelof: What's fundamentally interesting about all the time-jumping is that we want it to make sense when people watch the show 10 years from now. We don't want it to seem dated. So it's not really about what year it is in the outside world, it's about how many years have elapsed between the time that we're watching on the island and the flash-forwards. That's one of the fun games the audience is playing: "Gee, Aaron looks like he's about 18 months old. What does that mean, and how old was he when they got off the island?"
Cuse: There are some growth issues when you go on or off the island. But I can't say more about that.
Lindelof: You've already said enough.

Evangeline Lilly (Kate): "Did Michael reach the mainland? Go home? Come back to rescue us?"
Cuse: The good news is that Evie will get all of her answers in [the March 20th] episode.
Lindelof: Well, most of them.
Cuse: Those questions form the basis for that episode. Evie should be somewhat happy.

Elizabeth Mitchell (Juliet): "Why did Juliet become such a badass? Who trained her
March 4, 2008 @ 02:54 PM
magneticman

ah fuck that was a close one
March 7, 2008 @ 12:12 AM
DREWKKAKE

just finished the new episode.

seems like michael is the man on the ship. i saw afro in that back neck shot.

ben is a liar and just tricked locke again. noob.

i think this is how hurley and sawyer get back to jack's group

and now we know how penny's dad is involved in this group

March 7, 2008 @ 01:34 PM
yao.bling

Last night's episode was pretty self explanatory, totally something i'm not used to on Lost.

My only question is who is "her"? Harper to Juliet "you look just like her". People are suspecting Ben's mother, but I'd assume it was his childhood girlfriend Annie.
March 7, 2008 @ 01:40 PM
DREWKKAKE

meh. ben is a little whiney bitch "EVERYONE KNOWS YOUR MINE"

March 7, 2008 @ 01:52 PM
magneticman

standard episode tbh, had to happen sooner or later...

good call on michael btw, i think you're right, because it has to be someone we know as Ben said, "you might want to sit down..".
March 7, 2008 @ 01:58 PM
louis-lau

i liked the lost episode last night, it didn't leave us with too many questions lol.
March 7, 2008 @ 07:37 PM
dick_grayson

www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20182393,00.html

Explaining the time travel & other Desmond oriented things.
March 7, 2008 @ 08:15 PM

Inactive

just finished the new episode.

seems like michael is the man on the ship. i saw afro in that back neck shot.

ben is a liar and just tricked locke again. noob.

i think this is how hurley and sawyer get back to jack's group

and now we know how penny's dad is involved in this group

Was about to say that. Locke and his gullible ass! Can't he figure it out by himself? Ben once again schoolin these lostees.
Sawyer's reaction to Ben walking around = priceless
March 7, 2008 @ 10:48 PM
DREWKKAKE

ben walking around holding his sheets was hella funny. i giggled.

locke is too trusting.

March 9, 2008 @ 11:35 PM
ice grillz

John Locke gets killed by Sawyer in the next episode.

TOP $$$ FOR - SUPREME ROSARY TEE/CREWNECK SIZE MED.

March 10, 2008 @ 12:15 AM
DREWKKAKE

thats a bold thought.. proof!^^^^

March 10, 2008 @ 02:27 AM
ice grillz

John Locke aka Terry O'Quinn is asking the producer for 12.5$ Mil for the next season and they are refusing to pay him that much so they are going to kill him off next episode.

TOP $$$ FOR - SUPREME ROSARY TEE/CREWNECK SIZE MED.

March 10, 2008 @ 02:43 AM
DREWKKAKE

Wow.

god. when actors are being money grubbers it ruins the show.

March 10, 2008 @ 06:51 AM
magneticman

ffs you're an idiot, why spoil the show if that's true?

fair enough, you could say Quinn is going to get fired, but don't ruin the fricking story..

Please login first to reply.