Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
February 22, 2008 @ 06:04 PM
DREWKKAKE

yeah i knew it also. but for sure there is some creepiness in her having the baby. big wtf.

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

February 22, 2008 @ 07:02 PM
magneticman

maybe onto something, maybe

i was watching this youtube vid that some guy made about episode 3 and he came up with a good theory, this guy basically paused key bits of the episode and do u remember when that guy got the ship 2 launch rockets but it took 30 mins longer to arrive?

the guy worked out with a calculation that the island must be moving quicker than the earths spin which is why no ne can find the island and y micheal had to stick t certain cooridinates..

So then I'm still thinking about the VALIS thing, i think the whole island is an intelligence system, what if it is moving on it's own so i can't be found and like disables aircraft as defense?

I think this is a strong possiblity!

also another interesting part of the vid (it focues on episode 3) is that the theory of who is RG on the bracelets (the economist? ) and basically how it can be Richard, also how Elsa got the phonecall 31 minutes late perhaps indicating that it was a phonecall from the island. As he seems to be immortal, it could well be possible he gets into a feud with Ben or something.

The 31 minutes slow thing is really thoroughly examined in it, going back to season 1 when sayid said the compass wasnt pointing north but 7 degrees off, anyways fuck it, watch the vid:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7ppaQa4-ac
February 23, 2008 @ 01:16 AM
m-a-r-c

when you find out. let us know. hahaha we still trying to figure it out.
February 23, 2008 @ 04:39 AM
DREWKKAKE

good find mag.

February 27, 2008 @ 10:03 AM
Mr.Londoner

fucking awesome..

lol @ all of them being angry apart from Hurley.
February 27, 2008 @ 02:17 PM
m-a-r-c

hhah thats rich
February 28, 2008 @ 07:51 AM
Lord_H

fucking awesome..

lol @ all of them being angry apart from Hurley.

Those are cool. My brother is a LOST freak (and loves toys) he'd go mental for those.

Where did you get them?
February 28, 2008 @ 01:40 PM
m-a-r-c

Any theories for tonight?
February 28, 2008 @ 11:14 PM
DREWKKAKE

im watching the beginning now. WTF IS GOING ON. lol. thats what happens when you dont stay on the course you came in on.

we are definitley learning what causes the time gap

February 29, 2008 @ 12:11 AM
AfrocentricAsian

Tonights episode was the best yet.

If Daniel said they can't change the future then how come the journal has a warning that Desmond is his constant. Obviously that was written in the past to try and change the future. confused
February 29, 2008 @ 02:38 AM
DREWKKAKE

i think they mean like everything always ends up the same. or he always had that in there and forgot about it or some shit. ughhh. maybe they couldnt change that he knew it was there but it was there?

crazy

February 29, 2008 @ 03:47 AM
magneticman

I think the old daniel had a theory or something, awesome episode.

The black rock thing was awesome, i tried googling the name but nothing came up, i think it's jacob's ship though.
February 29, 2008 @ 10:38 AM
K BOOG

that was hands down the best episode of this season. best since last years finale.
February 29, 2008 @ 10:44 AM
BlandMoney

Finally a show that answered questions rather than posing more [!] Yesterday's show was a def. highlight in the series & wraps up a lot of previous loose ends.
February 29, 2008 @ 12:56 PM
alberto1989

I haven't watched LOST since last seasons finale.

How many episodes have I missed?

I watched about the last 10 mins of last nights episode.

WTF is going on?
February 29, 2008 @ 01:29 PM
Mr.Londoner

5 episodes.. including the latest one.

love dessy episodes, easily the best episodes in Lost.

I always thought the romantic part of Lost involved Jack,Kate, & Sawyer, but Desmond and Penny is way more interesting imo
February 29, 2008 @ 02:04 PM

Inactive

Once again, the Scottish brother always pull through. Mos def enjoyed the latest ep.
February 29, 2008 @ 02:40 PM
CanIKickIt?

& last nights episode proves why Lost > 99% of the shit on TV
February 29, 2008 @ 03:28 PM
yao.bling

Sorry I haven't posted anything, I'm still trying to wrap my head around a few things. Definitely the best episode of the season.

My main "wtf" was with the calendar in the medical room. Daniel admittedly stated on the island that the losties perception of time was "off", yet the calendar on the boat was the actual day it was supposed to be (on the island).

What I find even more curious, is the possibility that it may have been planted by the boat crew, and that the phone call might have been a few years late.

I was really hoping that we'd find out who Ben's man on the boat was (guy who opened door for Sayid + Desmond).

And lastly, the question that has everyone wondering... was the Desmond comment in Daniel's notebook there before Desmond travelled back in time? Or was it an effect of the time travel, thus proving that the future can be changed?
February 29, 2008 @ 03:32 PM
K BOOG

how did penny know what island he was talking about? because she said 'i know, ive been researching the island".
February 29, 2008 @ 03:50 PM
yao.bling

^ few ways in which it could have happened

- Penny's "ice" crew who called her when Desmond turned the fail safe key
- Penny's dad knowing about the Island, and possibly setting Desmond up to go to the Island

I believe Penny's dad plays a much larger role in the scheme of things, then what has been layed out thus far.
February 29, 2008 @ 03:55 PM
DREWKKAKE

she has been searching him if you remember back to season 3.. she has those dudes looking for the electro magnetism when they forget to push the button.

but somehow she finds out and believes that desmond is there.

WAIT. desmond tells daniel about penny and daniel searches for her.

February 29, 2008 @ 03:56 PM
DREWKKAKE

^ few ways in which it could have happened

- Penny's "ice" crew who called her when Desmond turned the fail safe key
- Penny's dad knowing about the Island, and possibly setting Desmond up to go to the Island

I believe Penny's dad plays a much larger role in the scheme of things, then what has been layed out thus far.

yeah. i believe that about the dad..

February 29, 2008 @ 03:58 PM
dick_grayson

^exactly because her dad buys the painting of The Black Rock so I'm sure he knows something since The Black Rock crashed on the island.

also I don't think the crew planted the calender I think Faraday meant that their perception of time was off by hours not by days or years. because when we see the pay load in the episode before it's 30minutes late or something not days or anything.
February 29, 2008 @ 04:35 PM
alberto1989

downloading episodes 1-5 so i can catch up on this shit.
February 29, 2008 @ 04:35 PM
yao.bling

^then why do they leave the island at dusk, but arrive at the boat during the day?
February 29, 2008 @ 05:03 PM
dick_grayson

^I think it's just a few hrs maybe a day at the very most.
sorry I meant like 6hrs to 12hrs by a few.
February 29, 2008 @ 08:54 PM
magneticman

perhaps the boat with the correct calendar has been there all along, so staying with the island's time? because the guy who had the same 'problem' as Desmond had been in touch with them..

I think that the ledger that pen's dad bought, which is said to be written by the ship's captain or something, is Jacob's I think, perhaps even having bearings to the island?..

As Yao stated i think that the door was left open by Ben's spy, who i think also destroyed all the equipment.

I'm kinda sure that the entry found in Faraday's journal towards the end is the result f the future/present changing, otherwise it would be pointless to draw that much attention to it. Also i think this will affect the flash-forwards, meaning that what we see in the flash-forwards could be changed depending on what happens, I think Desmond will have a hand in this as he can see the future and appear to pseudo time-travel...
February 29, 2008 @ 09:20 PM
dick_grayson

^I just wonder now with Desmond having a constant if he can do it at will & also will he be the same Desmond as before this happened?

Good points about the ledger. That could definitely explain how Jacob got on the island, due to the crash.
March 1, 2008 @ 03:01 AM
m-a-r-c

perhaps jacob is not really a person who is a alive, but actually a spirit of the captain that the island has, as its architect. (kinda like the matrixconfused )

i dont even know anymore. but that desi episode is by far the best one i have ever seen. i almost fuckin cried. what a fuckin pansy. holla

Please login first to reply.