Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 12, 2010 @ 08:29 PM
DREWKKAKE

okay random thought time as i was doing my homework..

the light is everything, good bad whatever. she said dont go down there because it will go out. the light like keeps it contained. then he goes inside and puts it out. he becomes the smoke monster..? haha so they need to contain that fool, or get him back into the light.. or some shit. made sense to me a second ago

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

May 13, 2010 @ 01:36 AM
metalslug

-- This is a theory but that i think the writers want us to figure out ourselves but the whole reason the island can do all the weird fantastical crap it does is because theres a giant source of electromagnetism that allows it to do all this stuff. Which in my opinion is why Desmond is so critical to the story. The reason the island time traveled is because of the electromagnetism, the reason it moves is because of the electromagnetism, the reason it does everything that is not possible in the real world is because of the electromagnetism. Also as to why there needs to be a protector on the island is because Jacob allowed the light to be taken from the little well when he threw his brother in. MIB's Soul now has all this power (can change shapes, form etc) because of this. Before MIB died all he wanted to do is get off the island. While this couldve been easy while he was in human form his other mom had too much love to let him go which is why she covered the well up. Now in spirit form he still wants to leave the island but jacob will not allow him because he carries too much power for the (real world).
May 13, 2010 @ 02:32 AM
Clint Beastwood

Have some ?
Do the number that Hugo keeps thinking of have any relevance?
Is the well that flocke threw desmond in the same one? because i thought a hatch from the darma led to the wheel?

instagram @ j_repp VIP host in SD, HB fam hmu for hook up

May 13, 2010 @ 02:36 AM
metalslug

what number does hugo keep thinking of? the numbers pertain to the candidates. and the well isnt the same one that desmond was thrown down
May 13, 2010 @ 10:18 AM
ACTiON FUNKENSTEiN

May 13, 2010 @ 11:31 PM
AlphaTrion

Is the well that flocke threw desmond in the same one? because i thought a hatch from the darma led to the wheel?

There's more than one well. MIB explained that they dug a well everywhere that metal acted strangely.
May 15, 2010 @ 12:01 AM
frrresh

anybody else think des is gonna be a pretty important character in the next 2 ep's?? Something is up with that dude.

cheers
May 15, 2010 @ 05:40 AM
rUmmeh

SPOILER ALERT
SPOILER ALERT
SPOILER ALERT
SPOILER ALERT
SPOILER ALERT
SPOILER ALERT
SPOILER ALERT
SPOILER ALERT

This link is the full breakdown of next Tuesdays episode. There was an early screener by ABC and someone has posted the details online. DO NOT CLICK IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO SPOIL NEXT WEEKS EPISODE!

SPOILERS - 6x16 - WHAT THEY DIED FOR
May 15, 2010 @ 11:31 AM
DREWKKAKE

so is jacob really doing something good? or does he bring all kinds of people to the island and play his games. and i was trying to decide when talking to my mom, is the smoke monster mib still? like its his soul or whatever. or is it part of the island trying to get out

May 15, 2010 @ 12:23 PM
young idiot

Jacob seems to just be blindly following his "mother". It looks like MiB is the victim, here. Could anyone really blame him from being so murderous and single-minded after like 2 millenia of being a disembodied monster?
May 16, 2010 @ 10:34 PM
frrresh

so just confirming that the finale is on the 23rd right???...cause i saw a trailer on youtube that said like the 26th or some shit...??

cheers
May 16, 2010 @ 10:38 PM
young idiot

so just confirming that the finale is on the 23rd right???...cause i saw a trailer on youtube that said like the 26th or some shit...??

cheers

definitely 23rd. OMG!
May 16, 2010 @ 10:48 PM
D2theRama

One thing I still don't get is how originally the black smoke was a security system.. and then it was later revealed MIB is the smoke monster so MIB=security system?
May 16, 2010 @ 11:06 PM
young idiot

Only Danielle referred to it as that. She's crazy.
May 17, 2010 @ 01:37 PM
tomoffin

Decided to take a day off after the finale. I just wouldn't be able to concentrate on anything after it.smile
May 17, 2010 @ 08:42 PM
JRacing

One thing I still don't get is how originally the black smoke was a security system.. and then it was later revealed MIB is the smoke monster so MIB=security system?

I doubt the smoke monster was ever a "security system" The losties/others tought it was a security system, thats the way i see it.

What a bummer tommorrow is the last tuesday LOST will be on, this season went by fast.
May 17, 2010 @ 09:14 PM
metalslug

i wonder how ben got the smoke monster to utterly fuck up everyone widmore sent a couple seasons ago
May 17, 2010 @ 09:47 PM
Dorsal

i wonder how ben got the smoke monster to utterly fuck up everyone widmore sent a couple seasons ago

We'll probably never know, just one of probably a million questions the show will never answer.
May 17, 2010 @ 10:20 PM
DREWKKAKE

he reached his hand into that pool thing and the water drained. but idk how he could control it.

and why was the smoke monster going under the temple in previous episodes if the temple is supposed to keep him out.

May 18, 2010 @ 09:18 AM
swistak

We'll probably never know, just one of probably a million questions the show will never answer.

i dont think he did, it was more of a MIBs plan to help ben out
May 18, 2010 @ 07:49 PM
bobby

crazy theory before tonight's episode airs...

what if the MIB is the one who is supposed to/will become the 'new' jacob/protector of the island. it seems as if hurley is doing a good job of keeping him alive, and maybe is trying to give the MIB the "choice" everyone supposedly has. if you think about it, MIB was always supposed to become protector of the island (jacob became it by default). maybe the series will end with MIB figuring out he wants to protect the island, and end up protecting it. i think jack being chosen is a little too cliche. idk, just a thought that hasn't seemed to come up in anyone's mind. i'm sure there's pleeeeeenty things wrong with it, so i apologize ahead of time. can't wait to see the new episode!

EDIT!: after watching, i guess i was wrong haha. my thoughts on the show will come a little later...
May 18, 2010 @ 09:20 PM
frrresh

really enjoyed 'what they died for'. Thought they crammed a lot into a single episode while also letting us sort of know what the finale is gonna be about. Something that I was confused about was when locke and ben go to the well and Des. was gone but I am only assuming jack and co got there before flocke did. I am really excited for sunday and I hope that the ending suits the show well. Who knew that Desmond of all people would become such a big character towards the end of the series..

ps- who thinks richard is done...I can't really imagine him having a role in the finale, maybe not but we didn't actually see what happened to him so who knows..

cheers
May 19, 2010 @ 12:19 AM
DREWKKAKE

i feel like richard will still be alive. and he will be there to help jack out. random thought time..

desmond as a failsafe. he knew that he could bridge the gap between the two multiverse things. so when they found him and exposed him and "awoken" him he became conscious of the two universes. therefore, if jacob fails at keeping the island alive, they have desmond to bring all the lost people to the island again.

but. time on the island and off the island are moving at different speeds or whatever. thats why we see the island under the ocean.

buttttt does that mean mib actually destroyed the island?

errrm. but why did flocke say that they were doing him a favor?

May 19, 2010 @ 12:29 AM
frrresh

you might be onto something drew^...yeah i remember the writers saying "water" about the finale...thats it...nd i completely forgot about the first ep. this season with the whole underwater island...yeah i like your theory....they are on the plane and in the air around where the plane actually crashed but because it was too late...time on island/off island the island was already underwater...FUCK...man im mad depressed this is all ending...im gonna go back and watch all the previous seasons the day after the finale airs.

cheers
May 19, 2010 @ 01:24 AM
DREWKKAKE

yeah i met an artist a couple months ago that said he was hinted what would happen at the end.. it has to do with the whole island/time thing. and i think it might not be bullshit

May 19, 2010 @ 01:31 AM
DunkPunk

spoilers..

hugo get shot.

CURRENTLY IN LONDON.

May 19, 2010 @ 01:33 AM
young idiot

ooooooooooooooooooooooooh shit, that was good. but who helped desmond out of the well? aah, only 4 days left.
May 19, 2010 @ 01:43 AM
DREWKKAKE

so i take it he doesnt want to leave. he wants to destroy it. which must be the game that jacob set in place

and what did MIB say about his mother hella long ago?

May 19, 2010 @ 01:48 AM
young idiot

that she was crazy
May 19, 2010 @ 05:50 AM
JPB

finally getting somewhere!

Please login first to reply.